Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things to do in Miami 18:33 - Apr 13 with 2477 viewsswanskid95

Taking my girlfriend to Miami next month, and was wondering if anybody knows some amazing places to visit while I'm there, i would of just turned 21, so hoping to experience the nightlife there also!
Things to do in Miami on 18:42 - Apr 13 with 2460 viewsshimmie

Sh!te city mate. Soulless with zero culture or character. It's like Benidorm but full of yanks. You'll spend a fortune to. Sorry to give you the bad news. One of the least inspiring places I've visited.
Things to do in Miami on 19:02 - Apr 13 with 2441 viewsMurph75

Alternatively and amazing experience for a 21 year old lad to have with his girlfriend.

Fantastic beaches, weather. Amazing places to eat and shop with an awesome nightlife.

Don't let that put you off though.........
Things to do in Miami on 19:25 - Apr 13 with 2416 viewsNeathJack

Call me old fashioned if you like but isn't that the sort of thing you research before splashing out on a holiday destination?
Things to do in Miami on 19:30 - Apr 13 with 2408 viewsMurph75

I didn't when I was 21.......
Things to do in Miami on 20:09 - Apr 13 with 2366 viewsWxmJax

Things to do in Miami on 19:25 - Apr 13 by NeathJack

Call me old fashioned if you like but isn't that the sort of thing you research before splashing out on a holiday destination?

Well he WAS there last year so I don't know why he's asking.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/145973/anybody-flew-or-a

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Things to do in Miami on 20:19 - Apr 13 with 2349 viewsMurph75

Amazing
Things to do in Miami on 21:05 - Apr 13 with 2304 viewsDarran

Things to do in Miami on 19:30 - Apr 13 by Murph75

I didn't when I was 21.......

You're over 21?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Things to do in Miami on 21:05 - Apr 13 with 2303 viewsMurph75

Only just
[Post edited 13 Apr 2016 21:10]
Login to get fewer ads

Things to do in Miami on 21:12 - Apr 13 with 2291 viewsDarran

Things to do in Miami on 21:05 - Apr 13 by Murph75

Only just
[Post edited 13 Apr 2016 21:10]

I'm getting to like you slowly.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Things to do in Miami on 21:13 - Apr 13 with 2285 viewsMurph75

Ha ha,

My Mrs says the same
[Post edited 13 Apr 2016 21:14]
Things to do in Miami on 21:57 - Apr 13 with 2230 viewsDavillin

Things to do in Miami on 19:02 - Apr 13 by Murph75

Alternatively and amazing experience for a 21 year old lad to have with his girlfriend.

Fantastic beaches, weather. Amazing places to eat and shop with an awesome nightlife.

Don't let that put you off though.........

Kind of a combination of Shimmie's evaluation and Murph's, perhaps tilted toward Murph's.

The best thing about my visit to Miami was the two-day motorcycle ride each way.

Well, down and halfway back, when my Norton and I, and Stan and his BMW, went tumbling down Interstate 75.

What larks!

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Things to do in Miami on 22:14 - Apr 13 with 2213 viewsswanskid95

Things to do in Miami on 20:09 - Apr 13 by WxmJax

Well he WAS there last year so I don't know why he's asking.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/145973/anybody-flew-or-a

That's true, but due to a death in the family I bad to return home earlier than planned, so I didn't get to experience as much as I wanted.
Things to do in Miami on 00:50 - Apr 14 with 2164 viewsLoyal

Things to do in Miami on 19:25 - Apr 13 by NeathJack

See, we both do have some similar traits, not many but I agree with this.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Things to do in Miami on 00:54 - Apr 14 with 2160 viewsLoyal

I recccomend a trip to Clearwater where if you run out of money your tight little butt can earn you a kings ransom for five minutes slurpy toffee time 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Things to do in Miami on 01:10 - Apr 14 with 2151 viewsLord_Bony

Things to do in Miami on 21:57 - Apr 13 by Davillin

Kind of a combination of Shimmie's evaluation and Murph's, perhaps tilted toward Murph's.

The best thing about my visit to Miami was the two-day motorcycle ride each way.

Well, down and halfway back, when my Norton and I, and Stan and his BMW, went tumbling down Interstate 75.

What larks!

I had the pleasure of hiring a brand spanking new red shiny Sebring convertable and driving from Orlando down the Florida turnpike with a lovely lass calling in Fort Lauderdale on the way.

Miami is a nice city and id like to spend a month there....if you need extra cash try and get a job gun running for the Cubans....avoid these guys

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Things to do in Miami on 08:45 - Apr 14 with 2061 viewsbuilthjack

Take out a huge bank loan unless you are a rich kid. It's expensive there, a meal for 2 with a few drinks will set you back $150.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Things to do in Miami on 09:08 - Apr 14 with 2040 viewsraynor94

Things to do in Miami on 08:45 - Apr 14 by builthjack

Take out a huge bank loan unless you are a rich kid. It's expensive there, a meal for 2 with a few drinks will set you back $150.

I was there in September, and didn't pay anywhere near that for food and drink, I suppose it's where you go, not overly impressed with Miami, much preferred Memphis or Nashville Cities with real character

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Things to do in Miami on 10:39 - Apr 14 with 2015 viewsCooperman

Things to do in Miami on 09:08 - Apr 14 by raynor94

I was there in September, and didn't pay anywhere near that for food and drink, I suppose it's where you go, not overly impressed with Miami, much preferred Memphis or Nashville Cities with real character

Nashville is one of my favourite places.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Things to do in Miami on 10:46 - Apr 14 with 2005 viewsCooperman

As for Miami, if you can spare a day or two away from the place then a spin either up or down the coast is very impressive. A rental car is a must though.

Down the coast can take you as far as Key West but it's either a very very long day out (I'm talking 20 hrs) or at least 1 night away from the Miami base. Heading north takes you up through Fort Launderdale and West Palm Beach.

I'm not answering the question about nightlife but if you're out to impress a young lady then why not consider hiring a nice V6 for a day and taking a spin up or down the coast. A far better option than $12 Bud's in some dingy nightspot.

Things to do in Miami on 11:47 - Apr 14 with 1970 viewsDrizzy

Cocaine

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Things to do in Miami on 12:53 - Apr 14 with 1940 viewsCooperman

Things to do in Miami on 11:47 - Apr 14 by Drizzy

Cocaine

Maybe Scarface will be one of the in flight movies.

Things to do in Miami on 13:01 - Apr 14 with 1933 viewsLegend83

If a bloke called Dexter offers you a boat trip make sure you decline.
Things to do in Miami on 13:19 - Apr 14 with 1923 viewsdickythorpe

Will Smith's lyrics should help , "Welcome to Miami getting raped and knifed in alleys"

Enjoy!
Things to do in Miami on 23:13 - Apr 14 with 1843 viewsswanskid95

Things to do in Miami on 10:46 - Apr 14 by Cooperman

As for Miami, if you can spare a day or two away from the place then a spin either up or down the coast is very impressive. A rental car is a must though.

Down the coast can take you as far as Key West but it's either a very very long day out (I'm talking 20 hrs) or at least 1 night away from the Miami base. Heading north takes you up through Fort Launderdale and West Palm Beach.

I'm not answering the question about nightlife but if you're out to impress a young lady then why not consider hiring a nice V6 for a day and taking a spin up or down the coast. A far better option than $12 Bud's in some dingy nightspot.

I belive you have to be 24 to rent a car, im only turning 21 next week
Things to do in Miami on 02:55 - Apr 15 with 1815 viewsLoyal

Things to do in Miami on 23:13 - Apr 14 by swanskid95

I belive you have to be 24 to rent a car, im only turning 21 next week

Also avoid debilitating date rape drugs, she won't thank you for it in the morning.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024