Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would signing Bony ensure survival this season 13:39 - Jul 23 with 1908 viewsDyfnant

Would signing Bony ensure survival this season

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Would signing Bony ensure survival this season on 13:41 - Jul 23 with 1896 viewsChrisSCFC

If we signed Wilf and retained the services of the Icelandic warrior I'd be surprised if we didn't finish comfortable mid-table at least.
Would signing Bony ensure survival this season on 13:48 - Jul 23 with 1872 viewsjack247

I think signing any competent striker would. The current squad plus Bony and/or Allen would be absolutely fine.

There is always a surprise, but it looks like a long season for Hull and Sunderland, Moyes isn't Allardyce level for me. Burnley are likely to find it tough too.
Would signing Bony ensure survival this season on 13:53 - Jul 23 with 1841 viewsPozuelosSideys

If we assume he stays fit for 90% of the games and we dont lose anyone else,maybe.

If not, then nope.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Would signing Bony ensure survival this season on 13:54 - Jul 23 with 1838 viewsDafyddHuw

Well it would certainly help. But he won't be coming here.
Would signing Bony ensure survival this season on 14:34 - Jul 23 with 1781 viewsicecoldjack

Adding bony to what we have then of course we would stay up.

Getting someone similar is the key question. We seem to have got that wrong with gomis but in fairness he was never a like for like replacement.

We need a good striker but so does everyone else. It's the hardest position to fill getting it right almost guarantees prem survival and another £100 m.
Would signing Bony ensure survival this season on 14:42 - Jul 23 with 1756 viewsjackjackjackjack

It seems like you'll have to pay £20m to sign him, and his wages are £100,000 a week, with a £20,000 a game bonus for the next 3 years. A bit of a gamble.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Would signing Bony ensure survival this season on 15:56 - Jul 23 with 1610 viewsSheffieldjack

Would signing Bony ensure survival this season on 14:42 - Jul 23 by jackjackjackjack

It seems like you'll have to pay £20m to sign him, and his wages are £100,000 a week, with a £20,000 a game bonus for the next 3 years. A bit of a gamble.

Why not sign him on a season-long loan? It's up for grabs apparently.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2016 15:56]
Would signing Bony ensure survival this season on 15:56 - Jul 23 with 1608 viewsDyfnant

Would signing Bony ensure survival this season on 14:42 - Jul 23 by jackjackjackjack

Don't see it as a gamble myself as there's no way he'd want to stay if we went down. A gamble is spunking another £9M or so on a Paloschi

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Login to get fewer ads

Would signing Bony ensure survival this season on 01:15 - Jul 24 with 1402 viewsLoyal

It's not a case of survival, we are and always have been better than that since we hit the premier league. Better stats than 3/4 of the league.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Would signing Bony ensure survival this season on 01:58 - Jul 24 with 1370 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Would signing Bony ensure survival this season on 15:56 - Jul 23 by Dyfnant

Don't see it as a gamble myself as there's no way he'd want to stay if we went down. A gamble is spunking another £9M or so on a Paloschi

But assuming we can't have everything we want, which would be the stronger club?

1) current roster + Joe Allen + nothing more exciting than another Paloschi at striker, or

2) current roster + Bony and nothing else notable this window - Gylfi ?

Not sure I know that answer.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Would signing Bony ensure survival this season on 02:29 - Jul 24 with 1349 viewswhiterock

Would signing Bony ensure survival this season on 01:58 - Jul 24 by Tummer_from_Texas

But assuming we can't have everything we want, which would be the stronger club?

1) current roster + Joe Allen + nothing more exciting than another Paloschi at striker, or

Or big Nelson O
Would signing Bony ensure survival this season on 03:29 - Jul 24 with 1329 viewsChrisSCFC

Would signing Bony ensure survival this season on 01:58 - Jul 24 by Tummer_from_Texas

The one with Gylfi in the team.
Would signing Bony ensure survival this season on 07:05 - Jul 24 with 1246 viewsAussieSwan

Wouldn't guarantee it - one player doesn't make a team

But it'd go a very long way to helping us survive, that's for sure

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Would signing Bony ensure survival this season on 09:08 - Jul 24 with 1141 viewsjakarmi

Would signing Bony ensure survival this season on 02:29 - Jul 24 by whiterock

Or big Nelson O

You've heard to rumours too then?
Would signing Bony ensure survival this season on 09:41 - Jul 24 with 1095 viewsClinton

The current squad is good enough to stay up. It's all down to the manager. The signing of an individual player is irrelevant to our survival.
The right manager keeps us up.
The wrong manager sends us down, simples.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Would signing Bony ensure survival this season on 18:14 - Jul 24 with 959 viewsperplex

All depends, if we an keep our current top players then with Bony i`d expect us to be strong enough to stay in the Prem.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024