Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many of you would.... 21:47 - Oct 31 with 5498 viewspremierjack

Take a chance on giggs now??
How many of you would.... on 21:48 - Oct 31 with 4278 viewsandypitt56

No
How many of you would.... on 21:48 - Oct 31 with 4271 viewsBigPhilG

Bradley's out of his depth for sure
How many of you would.... on 21:48 - Oct 31 with 4253 viewsMurph75

The fact he's being linked with the jobs at Wigan and MK Dons its still a no from me.
How many of you would.... on 21:49 - Oct 31 with 4232 viewsdeanscfc

Wpuld make zero difference. We wpuld still have the likes of Taylor hovering around the first team.
How many of you would.... on 21:50 - Oct 31 with 4230 viewsSmellyplumz

The yanks won't they've got their Bobby baby in the seat now, sack two managers before half way through the season, that's relegation material.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

How many of you would.... on 21:51 - Oct 31 with 4211 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I'd get in contact with any of the other managers who applied with an impressive CV and offer them a financially lucrative performance based contract.

Marcelinho looked the best bet from the names who the papers said had been interviewed. Carrying on like this is just wasting more possible points.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

How many of you would.... on 21:51 - Oct 31 with 4190 viewsheadcleaner

Nope. Even pep or Jesus himself can help us now. Everyone has written us off and we look weak because in reality we are.
How many of you would.... on 21:52 - Oct 31 with 4182 viewsLandore_Jack

BB was asking for trouble after that starting XI. Tactically clueless.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2016 21:53]

#backtojack

Login to get fewer ads

How many of you would.... on 21:53 - Oct 31 with 4137 viewsGorslasJack

What would you have Bob do with that shower of shite?
How many of you would.... on 21:55 - Oct 31 with 4105 viewsJohnw102

If that had been Francesco Guidolin’s team out there there would have been a call for his head. BB has no idea. I will still be there Sunday trying hard to believe.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

How many of you would.... on 21:58 - Oct 31 with 4061 viewsPrivate_Partz

How many of you would.... on 21:53 - Oct 31 by GorslasJack

What would you have Bob do with that shower of shite?

What Frankie did?
If you cannot see the drop in performance tonight you must be blinkered.
It is still early days granted. Bob needs a honeymoon period which he just does not have due to the timing of his appointment.
You have to say though he is lookin waaaay out of his depth.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

How many of you would.... on 21:59 - Oct 31 with 4046 viewsjack247

No. I don't think Bob is the man for the job, but I doubt Giggs would have been either
How many of you would.... on 22:00 - Oct 31 with 4028 viewsFireboy

No chance
How many of you would.... on 22:00 - Oct 31 with 4028 viewsLoyal

I would shag him.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

How many of you would.... on 22:15 - Oct 31 with 3945 viewsbarry_island

No.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

How many of you would.... on 22:17 - Oct 31 with 3917 viewslonglostjack

No - Would much prefer Curt - or even Leighton.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2016 22:18]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

How many of you would.... on 22:21 - Oct 31 with 3876 viewsswan85

I would eat a large dose of humble pie and get FG back, he would not have taken us down.

Clearly this will never happen so we must get our heads down and fight fight fight. As someone put on another thread who in the dressing room is going to grab a hold of the team at team leve?
How many of you would.... on 22:31 - Oct 31 with 3838 viewsclloy2

Wake up and smell the coffee boys, its nothing to do with BB or anyone else. We just do not have the bloody strength in depth to compete at this level. Its our 6th season ion the Prem and I think we probably have our weakest squad on paper than at any time since we got promoted. We could have bloody Pep in charge and he would make no difference. Unfortunately to make matters worse, this season, there are only 3 basket cases, Sunderland , Hull and us., whereas in previous seasons theres always been 6 or 7 to go down. If you don't invest in players then expect a slow death. Far too many average players in too many positions. BB is a Manager not a bloody magician. Where is the pace in the team. Barrow for all his undoubted athleticism, is not a footballer at this level. We change our back four on a weekly basis, because quite frankly there is no obvious starting back four. If anyone thinks our predicament is down to the manager then you are mistaken. My gripe is with the board, who will enjoy their £70m in the sun, and will probably argue if it wasn't for them, we would never have had prem football in the first place. That's a debate for another day.
How many of you would.... on 22:33 - Oct 31 with 3803 viewsPrivate_Partz

How many of you would.... on 22:21 - Oct 31 by swan85

I would eat a large dose of humble pie and get FG back, he would not have taken us down.

Clearly this will never happen so we must get our heads down and fight fight fight. As someone put on another thread who in the dressing room is going to grab a hold of the team at team leve?

I doubt they would do it, and I very much doubt FG would come back.
It is looking like Bob cannot cope even at this early stage but who will we get to replace him if indeed it does go the way it is looking?
If it carries on like this I can see mass protests and ultimately the new owners gone but I would put my last fiver on us being at least one division lower by then,
All those who have not done it yet then PLEASE join the Trust as if is there the job of picking up the peaces will start.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

How many of you would.... on 22:35 - Oct 31 with 3784 viewsLeonisGod

How many of you would.... on 22:31 - Oct 31 by clloy2

Wake up and smell the coffee boys, its nothing to do with BB or anyone else. We just do not have the bloody strength in depth to compete at this level. Its our 6th season ion the Prem and I think we probably have our weakest squad on paper than at any time since we got promoted. We could have bloody Pep in charge and he would make no difference. Unfortunately to make matters worse, this season, there are only 3 basket cases, Sunderland , Hull and us., whereas in previous seasons theres always been 6 or 7 to go down. If you don't invest in players then expect a slow death. Far too many average players in too many positions. BB is a Manager not a bloody magician. Where is the pace in the team. Barrow for all his undoubted athleticism, is not a footballer at this level. We change our back four on a weekly basis, because quite frankly there is no obvious starting back four. If anyone thinks our predicament is down to the manager then you are mistaken. My gripe is with the board, who will enjoy their £70m in the sun, and will probably argue if it wasn't for them, we would never have had prem football in the first place. That's a debate for another day.

Mostly true. Losing Ash and Ayew has tipped it over the edge. Anyone can carry poor players as long as someone keeps scoring - look at Stoke tonight. They were poor for large parts of that game, but goals as they say change games.

Goals and leadership now missing = we see all the other cracks more obviously.
How many of you would.... on 22:37 - Oct 31 with 3761 viewsblaenaugwentjack

This
How many of you would.... on 22:37 - Oct 31 with 3754 viewsLoyal

Good post.
Not all boys on here.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

How many of you would.... on 22:44 - Oct 31 with 3717 viewsNookiejack

Giggs has had a lucky escape - would have ruined his career - like Gary Neville at Valencia
How many of you would.... on 22:54 - Oct 31 with 3665 viewsGriffting

Giggs???? F*CK giggs!!
We interviewed an actual proper manager that took a team to the semi finals of the europa league on a low budget last season and decided he wasn't up to our extremely poor standards.
How many of you would.... on 23:03 - Oct 31 with 3638 viewsPrivate_Partz

Don't agree. There is now a marked drop in performances from when we were playing our tough run against the top six teams.
That has to be down to BB. Maybe he can get us playing and needs a honeymoon period as new managers often require. Trouble is we do not have the time for that.
I agree with the lack of quality with the squad but dont under estimated what an experienced coach and his team an do. IMHO FG would have filled that role in short term at least.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024