Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pardew: Swans gifted 1st goal by the referee 17:27 - Nov 26 with 731 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Lol

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Pardew: Swans gifted 1st goal by the referee on 17:29 - Nov 26 with 715 viewstheloneranger

Some free kick by the ref

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Pardew: Swans gifted 1st goal by the referee on 17:30 - Nov 26 with 701 viewsLoyal

Pardew: Swans gifted 1st goal by the referee on 17:29 - Nov 26 by theloneranger

Some free kick by the ref

Pardew is a bitter shit of a person.
Take a look in the mirror Palace freak.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Pardew: Swans gifted 1st goal by the referee on 17:30 - Nov 26 with 699 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Great to see that utter flap get riled. Allardyce in there I reckon

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Pardew: Swans gifted 1st goal by the referee on 17:31 - Nov 26 with 686 viewsunion_jack

I think the FK was a tad harsh but he still had to score it.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Pardew: Swans gifted 1st goal by the referee on 17:34 - Nov 26 with 660 viewstheloneranger

Pardew: Swans gifted 1st goal by the referee on 17:31 - Nov 26 by union_jack

I think the FK was a tad harsh but he still had to score it.

Puncheon looked before he put the block in. Free kick every day of the week

Pardew: Swans gifted 1st goal by the referee on 17:37 - Nov 26 with 621 viewsWhiterockin

The wall was never 10 yards. Anyway Pardew will have plenty of time to mull over it when he is "SACKED IN THE MORNING"
Pardew: Swans gifted 1st goal by the referee on 17:43 - Nov 26 with 571 viewstheloneranger

Pardew: Swans gifted 1st goal by the referee on 17:37 - Nov 26 by Whiterockin

The wall was never 10 yards. Anyway Pardew will have plenty of time to mull over it when he is "SACKED IN THE MORNING"

The ref must have a blue badge, the way he walked those 10 yards

It was 6 yards from pen spot to edge of box, so it was easy for him to place the wall not!!

Pardew: Swans gifted 1st goal by the referee on 17:50 - Nov 26 with 502 viewsPrivate_Partz

Pardew: Swans gifted 1st goal by the referee on 17:43 - Nov 26 by theloneranger

The ref must have a blue badge, the way he walked those 10 yards

It was 6 yards from pen spot to edge of box, so it was easy for him to place the wall not!!

The ref was a massive T!t and gave them everything. Pardew can do one along with their supporter by numbers fans.
Does not hide the fact Bob is right out of his depth. I just hope Curt and Williams can pull us through this clusterfeck.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024