Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'd like to bring up this video an all. 13:38 - Dec 4 with 2918 viewsskippyjack

When I was watching it.. I noticed it straight away..

can anyone point out the glaring errors of this session?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

I'd like to bring up this video an all. on 13:54 - Dec 4 with 2841 viewsjack2jack

Swap training pitch!!!!!!!!!!
I'd like to bring up this video an all. on 14:02 - Dec 4 with 2801 viewsSmellyplumz

The training doesn't contain any decent footballers?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

I'd like to bring up this video an all. on 14:03 - Dec 4 with 2800 viewsjack2jack

I'd like to bring up this video an all. on 13:54 - Dec 4 by jack2jack

Swap training pitch!!!!!!!!!!

It's not raining
The players look mildly interested
Bobbly looks like he know what he's doing
I give up,it too nice outside I'm going for a walk,fook it
I'd like to bring up this video an all. on 14:10 - Dec 4 with 2751 viewsswan65split

no one scored.
I'd like to bring up this video an all. on 14:11 - Dec 4 with 2742 viewskarnataka

Glaring errors? No sign of Joe Allen or Wilfried Bony for a start. No sign of anyone practising shooting which is probably why we don't do it on match days. Was Siggy there, can't recall seeing him?
I'd like to bring up this video an all. on 16:03 - Dec 4 with 2545 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Lack of Tackles perhaps?
I'd like to bring up this video an all. on 16:05 - Dec 4 with 2532 viewsSmellyplumz

Come on then skip what's the answer?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

I'd like to bring up this video an all. on 16:14 - Dec 4 with 2485 viewsWhiterockin

Everyone just strolling about with no urgency or intensity.
Login to get fewer ads

I'd like to bring up this video an all. on 16:46 - Dec 4 with 2373 viewsgiantstoneater

This and little work with a round thing called a ball also the players seem to be mucking around a lot.
I'd like to bring up this video an all. on 16:50 - Dec 4 with 2335 viewsperchrockjack

And shy aren't the senior players pointing this out

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

I'd like to bring up this video an all. on 16:55 - Dec 4 with 2300 viewsunion_jack

To be fair, this is just a very small snippet of the training sessions so we don't know what happens during a full one.

At least, I bloody well hope so!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

I'd like to bring up this video an all. on 19:12 - Dec 4 with 2106 viewsjack2jack

What's the answer,dying to know Thanks in advance
I'd like to bring up this video an all. on 19:17 - Dec 4 with 2071 viewsgiantstoneater

Yes please enlighten us Holy one!
I'd like to bring up this video an all. on 19:26 - Dec 4 with 2034 viewsjack2jack

Please,please,please
I'd like to bring up this video an all. on 19:05 - Dec 5 with 1782 viewsjack2jack

Don't mean to go on Skip,but what did you notice in the training video , I'm dying to know
I'd like to bring up this video an all. on 15:28 - Dec 7 with 1552 viewsgiantstoneater

I'd like to bring up this video an all. on 19:05 - Dec 5 by jack2jack

Don't mean to go on Skip,but what did you notice in the training video , I'm dying to know

Still waiting but is it cliques in the group?
I'd like to bring up this video an all. on 15:34 - Dec 7 with 1530 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Absolutely nothing?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

I'd like to bring up this video an all. on 17:06 - Dec 7 with 1400 viewsJoe_bradshaw

No one is making a comprehensive list of the players?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

I'd like to bring up this video an all. on 19:43 - Dec 7 with 1228 viewscrix

i got no idea but the music was ok. anyone know what it was please
I'd like to bring up this video an all. on 21:26 - Dec 7 with 1074 viewsjack2jack

I'd like to bring up this video an all. on 19:43 - Dec 7 by crix

i got no idea but the music was ok. anyone know what it was please

I've had another look,no idea,looks like this thread is dead and buried,anyway moving on
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024