Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clement should watch this 12:17 - Nov 23 with 3774 viewsZut_Alors

Clement should watch this on 12:26 - Nov 23 with 3750 viewsfbreath

Clement got it 50% correct. He tells them to pass but not move.

Perhaps he wants to give them time to learn the pass bit properly first and not fill them with too much info.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Clement should watch this on 12:31 - Nov 23 with 3731 viewsmonmouth

Clement should watch this on 12:26 - Nov 23 by fbreath

Clement got it 50% correct. He tells them to pass but not move.

Perhaps he wants to give them time to learn the pass bit properly first and not fill them with too much info.

Just watch PSG last night to see pass and move. Now I'm not saying our players are like theirs obviously, that's ridiculous, but the intent can still be shown. I don't believe Clement has ever coached players with the ball before, just without. He's an imposter as a 'head' anything..

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Clement should watch this on 13:52 - Nov 23 with 3622 viewskarnataka

I think lack of movement off the ball has been our biggest problem for the last couple of years at least. Whoever gets the ball always has to wait for options to appear rather than see 2 or 3 them before the ball has even reached him. You can only play slick 1 or 2 touch football when all your players are in constant movement looking for space and demanding the ball giving the ball receiver options. It just doesn't happen as we are too obsessed with shape with players not willing to move from where they are supposed to be in that shape. Shape may have saved us in the second half of last season because we didn't have any prior to that but it's killing us this season.
Clement should watch this on 13:59 - Nov 23 with 3588 viewssnork44

Clement should watch this on 12:31 - Nov 23 by monmouth

Just watch PSG last night to see pass and move. Now I'm not saying our players are like theirs obviously, that's ridiculous, but the intent can still be shown. I don't believe Clement has ever coached players with the ball before, just without. He's an imposter as a 'head' anything..

The guy isn't an imposter, it is just that he has an egotistical w@nker as a director of football/chairman, who thinks he can spot a bargain or spunk 11 to 14 million pounds on a star signing and those said players hardly ever get game time.

Clement can only play with cards, he has been dealt with and let's be honest he has been dealt a bunch of jokers with his aces being sold to Burnley,Everton and Spuds!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Clement should watch this on 14:05 - Nov 23 with 3571 viewsZut_Alors

Clement should watch this on 13:59 - Nov 23 by snork44

The guy isn't an imposter, it is just that he has an egotistical w@nker as a director of football/chairman, who thinks he can spot a bargain or spunk 11 to 14 million pounds on a star signing and those said players hardly ever get game time.

Clement can only play with cards, he has been dealt with and let's be honest he has been dealt a bunch of jokers with his aces being sold to Burnley,Everton and Spuds!

While I think our transfer policy has been terrible, we have some good passers and I expect better from them too. Ki, Mesa, Sanchez and Tom C all have potential to play quick passing football and I can't understand why Clement has us to negative.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2017 14:26]
Clement should watch this on 14:36 - Nov 23 with 3515 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Clement should watch this on 13:59 - Nov 23 by snork44

Clement was dealt those cards, had a look at them and then told the world he was happy with them. If they are a bunch of jokers with his aces being sold, why didn't he say something?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Clement should watch this on 15:02 - Nov 23 with 3478 viewsFireboy2

Clement should watch this on 14:36 - Nov 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Clement was dealt those cards, had a look at them and then told the world he was happy with them. If they are a bunch of jokers with his aces being sold, why didn't he say something?

What else would you expect him to say

'I didn't want these players as they are sh!te'
Clement should watch this on 17:55 - Nov 23 with 3326 viewsunion_jack

Clement should watch this on 15:02 - Nov 23 by Fireboy2

What else would you expect him to say

'I didn't want these players as they are sh!te'

How that reply was downvoted I'll never know.

You're dead right, what else is he going to say?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Clement should watch this on 18:02 - Nov 23 with 3316 viewsbluenile

No sound???

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Clement should watch this on 18:05 - Nov 23 with 3308 viewsunion_jack

Clement should watch this on 13:52 - Nov 23 by karnataka

I think lack of movement off the ball has been our biggest problem for the last couple of years at least. Whoever gets the ball always has to wait for options to appear rather than see 2 or 3 them before the ball has even reached him. You can only play slick 1 or 2 touch football when all your players are in constant movement looking for space and demanding the ball giving the ball receiver options. It just doesn't happen as we are too obsessed with shape with players not willing to move from where they are supposed to be in that shape. Shape may have saved us in the second half of last season because we didn't have any prior to that but it's killing us this season.

There was a clip on here not long ago showing a goal we scored in our first (?) season.

It was constant passing and moving. The opposition didn't have a clue what we were going to do. Contrast that with current performances, possibly nigh on 3 season's worth. This is why I have no doubt we'll go down this year because you just can't reverse this style just like that, especially with the current regime and players.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Clement should watch this on 08:51 - Nov 24 with 3126 viewskarnataka

Clement should watch this on 18:05 - Nov 23 by union_jack

There was a clip on here not long ago showing a goal we scored in our first (?) season.

It was constant passing and moving. The opposition didn't have a clue what we were going to do. Contrast that with current performances, possibly nigh on 3 season's worth. This is why I have no doubt we'll go down this year because you just can't reverse this style just like that, especially with the current regime and players.

I hope you're wrong but most professional footballers should be able to play 1 or 2 touch football all over the pitch if instructed to. Tom Carroll for instance, had that positive philosophy bred into him for years at Spurs so when he came to us, he was a revelation. But now he is bogged down with the same problems as everyone else with fewer passing options available all the time. He's had all that positivity coached out of him and looks a shadow of the player who joined us. Jack Cork is another example. Never the quickest player but now he has players around him working their bollux off and constantly giving him options, he looks twice the player. He was another player who looked far better when he joined us than when he left because we coached what he'd learned at Southampton out of him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024