Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clement Speaks - Absolute Class 17:56 - Dec 21 with 7279 viewsTheKirkyLife

http://www.leaguemanagers.com/news/lma-latest/paul-clement-statement/

"It is with great sadness and regret that I have left my position as Head Coach of Swansea City AFC.

I would like to thank the majority owners Steve Kaplan and Jason Levien for the opportunity to lead the team for the past 12 months as well as the Supporters Trust and the many loyal fans of the Club.

When I arrived at Swansea City on the 3rd of January, the team had 12 points and were bottom of the league. Together we managed to achieve 29 points in 19 games, culminating in a 15th place finish and ensuring the Club would compete in the Premier League for a 7th consecutive year. It was by far my proudest and greatest achievement as a Coach.

However, this season, in very challenging circumstances I was unable to replicate the positive results.

Behind the scenes I worked with some great people. I enjoyed a very positive relationship with the Chairman Huw Jenkins who I know cares deeply about the Football Club.

I thank the Players for their efforts and wish them the all best for the future.

I now look forward to my next challenge in football management.

Good luck Swansea City AFC.

Paul"
Clement Speaks - Absolute Class on 17:59 - Dec 21 with 4474 viewsjackjackjackjack

"in very challenging circumstances" i.e. selling our only players who could score a goal.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Clement Speaks - Absolute Class on 17:59 - Dec 21 with 4465 viewsSgorioFruit

just your average parting statement to be fair

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Clement Speaks - Absolute Class on 18:10 - Dec 21 with 4318 viewsSwansea93

. I enjoyed a very positive relationship with the Chairman Huw Jenkins who I know cares deeply about the Football Club.

The same bloke who signed you shite players? Same as Kris O Leary get out of Jenkins arse.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Clement Speaks - Absolute Class on 18:10 - Dec 21 with 4308 viewsMrSwerve

I think you'd be hard pushed to find someone who genuinely dislikes Paul as a person...seems like a nice bloke and I'm truly grateful for last season. The last few away games at Utd and Sunderland I'll never forget - especially Sunderland.

Paul, if you're reading, I'm sure that the majority here wish you luck for the future. I think most of us haven't agreed with your defensive tactics this year, but it is kind of understandable when your two main goal threats are sold and inadequately replaced.

All the best.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Clement Speaks - Absolute Class on 18:19 - Dec 21 with 4224 viewsWingstandwood

"Chairman Huw Jenkins who I know cares deeply about the Football Club"

Yeah, in the same way The Yorkshire Ripper loves Northern women of the night!

Argus!

Clement Speaks - Absolute Class on 18:39 - Dec 21 with 4015 viewswhoflungdung

Nice guy ?
Frankly, I don't give a shyte but glad to see him go . Ideally followed by jinks .

But that ain't gonna happen

As to the future ,ok I'm a kunt, but I'm not at all bothered about Clement
Sentiment has no place in football
None at all

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Clement Speaks - Absolute Class on 18:41 - Dec 21 with 3979 viewsWhiterockin

Bog standard statement, no class involved.
Clement Speaks - Absolute Class on 18:42 - Dec 21 with 3975 viewsjackportis

You can google football manager parting messages and just copy n paste certain names. This is what he has done.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Login to get fewer ads

Clement Speaks - Absolute Class on 18:42 - Dec 21 with 3972 viewsSwanjaxs

Clement Speaks - Absolute Class on 18:10 - Dec 21 by MrSwerve

I think you'd be hard pushed to find someone who genuinely dislikes Paul as a person...seems like a nice bloke and I'm truly grateful for last season. The last few away games at Utd and Sunderland I'll never forget - especially Sunderland.

Paul, if you're reading, I'm sure that the majority here wish you luck for the future. I think most of us haven't agreed with your defensive tactics this year, but it is kind of understandable when your two main goal threats are sold and inadequately replaced.

All the best.

In fairness to the Swans faithful, and even though it was clear to see his time was up weeks ago, i cant recall a single anti- Clement song/chant being directed towards him.... we all know where the blame lies in our car crash of a club!! #jenkinsout
[Post edited 21 Dec 2017 18:44]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Clement Speaks - Absolute Class on 18:47 - Dec 21 with 3916 viewsDr_Winston

The c*ntery scale:

0 = Alan Curtis
10 = Roberto Martinez

Paul Clement is firmly in the low single figures. No beef with him as a person. Just as a manager. Hope he does well wherever he pitches up, although he'll need to grow a pair and stop relying on defensive shape when he does.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Clement Speaks - Absolute Class on 18:51 - Dec 21 with 3872 viewsWingstandwood

Clement Speaks - Absolute Class on 18:39 - Dec 21 by whoflungdung

Nice guy ?
Frankly, I don't give a shyte but glad to see him go . Ideally followed by jinks .

But that ain't gonna happen

As to the future ,ok I'm a kunt, but I'm not at all bothered about Clement
Sentiment has no place in football
None at all

I would guess? If you gave a person with no upbringing, family ties or emotional connection to a City a lottery jackpot pay-off (with clauses and a pre-prepared script?) he'd say that Huw Jenkins was a grand chess master, the first man on the moon, a D.O.F genius, inventor of Penicillin and (*cough, cough, cough*) a man of much love for his football club.

I await more upcoming b@llocks, emotional blackmail, intelligence insulting and PR to avert a Petty era supporter reawakening and a mass season ticket renewel boycott. In fact Leon Brittons appointment is a scheming initiative!

Argus!

Clement Speaks - Absolute Class on 18:57 - Dec 21 with 3815 viewsjack2jack

I for one wish him all the best,saved us from certain relegation last year,had arguably his two best players taken from him and not replaced.
Always acted with dignity and a credit to the club during his tenure.
Hope he has learned from his experience here.
Good grief its like déjà vu or ground hog day.
Oh well I can always cut and paste this for the next time.
Anyway Cheers Paul all the best.
Clement Speaks - Absolute Class on 19:04 - Dec 21 with 3738 viewsplasjack

Cut and paste or genuine, he has more humility than some of the morons on here.
Clement Speaks - Absolute Class on 19:09 - Dec 21 with 3695 viewsOldjack

Paul you'd do well to take this on board in the future, THINK POSITIVE .
Thanks for giving us another year at the top table even though it's been a horrible one to date

All the best Al

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Clement Speaks - Absolute Class on 19:17 - Dec 21 with 3625 viewsjack2jack

Clement Speaks - Absolute Class on 19:04 - Dec 21 by plasjack

Cut and paste or genuine, he has more humility than some of the morons on here.

My point is that we've had some tidy people here to save us and they've been shafted and I'm guessing this will continue ad nauseum! 😉
Clement Speaks - Absolute Class on 19:20 - Dec 21 with 3578 viewsDarran

Fuçk him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Clement Speaks - Absolute Class on 19:22 - Dec 21 with 3560 viewsQuincy999

"When I arrived at Swansea City on the 3rd of January, the team had 12 points and were bottom of the league."

What a stupid thing to write. Has he looked at the table recently.
Clement Speaks - Absolute Class on 19:42 - Dec 21 with 3390 viewsjasper_T

All the best.

Chris Martin ain't too fond.
Clement Speaks - Absolute Class on 20:01 - Dec 21 with 3247 viewsJack_Meoff

Clement Speaks - Absolute Class on 19:42 - Dec 21 by jasper_T

Chris Martin ain't too fond.

Didn't know Clement was ever in Coldplay.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Clement Speaks - Absolute Class on 20:03 - Dec 21 with 3203 viewsMrSwerve

Clement Speaks - Absolute Class on 18:47 - Dec 21 by Dr_Winston

The c*ntery scale:

0 = Alan Curtis
10 = Roberto Martinez

Paul Clement is firmly in the low single figures. No beef with him as a person. Just as a manager. Hope he does well wherever he pitches up, although he'll need to grow a pair and stop relying on defensive shape when he does.

I like the idea of the 'c*ntery scale'. It would be nice for someone to fill in the other numbers.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Clement Speaks - Absolute Class on 20:04 - Dec 21 with 3198 viewsSmellyplumz

Absolute class! WTF

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Clement Speaks - Absolute Class on 20:09 - Dec 21 with 3166 viewsDr_Winston

Clement Speaks - Absolute Class on 20:03 - Dec 21 by MrSwerve

I like the idea of the 'c*ntery scale'. It would be nice for someone to fill in the other numbers.

Have a go.

I'm reckoning Petty and Jenkins would score a nine. Someone like John Hollins maybe a two as most.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Clement Speaks - Absolute Class on 20:10 - Dec 21 with 3154 viewsmax936

Jenkins cares deeply about the club my hairy fuking arse he does, his bank balance comes 1st, 2nd and 3rd club is way down the list.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Clement Speaks - Absolute Class on 20:11 - Dec 21 with 3139 viewsmax936

All the best.

Good post that

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Clement Speaks - Absolute Class on 20:12 - Dec 21 with 3124 viewsSmellyplumz

Clement Speaks - Absolute Class on 20:09 - Dec 21 by Dr_Winston

Have a go.

I'm reckoning Petty and Jenkins would score a nine. Someone like John Hollins maybe a two as most.

The scale don't go high enough to show how much of a cůnt Jenkins is. Fact.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024