Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Max up in Cardiff earlier 21:00 - Dec 8 with 2416 viewsDarran

Texting me photos of the men’s bogs. WTF?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Max up in Cardiff earlier on 21:11 - Dec 8 with 2391 viewsLohengrin

I like Max.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Max up in Cardiff earlier on 21:30 - Dec 8 with 2359 viewsLeonWasGod

That video of a lass wazzing in the urinals has made a big impression on or Max.
Max up in Cardiff earlier on 21:36 - Dec 8 with 2347 viewsDarran

Could I just add that this is 100% true.

Max up in Cardiff earlier on 19:52 - Dec 10 with 2152 viewsmax936

Put the photo up and that'll explain why I sent it to you, so don't be your ususal bonehead self now dear boy, I haven't see them like that before that's why I sent picture as well you know.
Metal beer barrels either converted or produced to be urinals, at Hob Bunker cracking little Ale House it is too.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Max up in Cardiff earlier on 20:03 - Dec 10 with 2130 viewsDarran

Max up in Cardiff earlier on 19:52 - Dec 10 by max936

Put the photo up and that'll explain why I sent it to you, so don't be your ususal bonehead self now dear boy, I haven't see them like that before that's why I sent picture as well you know.
Metal beer barrels either converted or produced to be urinals, at Hob Bunker cracking little Ale House it is too.

You put the picture that you sent me from the men’s toilets up yourself.

Max up in Cardiff earlier on 20:17 - Dec 10 with 2116 viewsHighjack

When you say "I haven't seen them like that before that's why I sent picture" are you talking about an amusingly shaped penis?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Max up in Cardiff earlier on 20:40 - Dec 10 with 2090 viewsGaryjack

Are you into all that 'cottaging' stuff and 'gay glory holes' then Max? I'm quite shocked to be honest,
Max up in Cardiff earlier on 00:36 - Dec 11 with 1952 viewsHighjack

Max up in Cardiff earlier on 20:40 - Dec 10 by Garyjack

Are you into all that 'cottaging' stuff and 'gay glory holes' then Max? I'm quite shocked to be honest,

Perhaps South Wales Police paid him to spend the week in there looking for naughty gentlemen?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024