Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can Colin W@nker get the scum in to the play offs ? 22:27 - Feb 14 with 12375 viewsLoyal

It's a pretty weak league, I think he could well do.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Can Colin W@nker get the scum in to the play offs ? on 22:29 - Feb 14 with 6745 viewsTNT

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Can Colin W@nker get the scum in to the play offs ? on 22:36 - Feb 14 with 6706 viewsblueytheblue

Blue the f*cker up...

If Warnock had been in charge start of the season, yes.

13 point gap to playoffs, 13 points ahead of relegation spots.

I figured at the start of season, mid table. Now I'd say probably upper mid table but outside playoff spots.

Warnock's the kind of manager you hate when playing against, but when he manages your club, he's one hell of a motivator. 6 points from 2 away games against better sides...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Can Colin W@nker get the scum in to the play offs ? on 22:39 - Feb 14 with 6682 viewsmonmouth

No.

Or, yes.

Or maybe.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Can Colin W@nker get the scum in to the play offs ? on 22:44 - Feb 14 with 6656 viewsSwansNZ

No, all 4 play-off position teams also won tonight — I’d love it, love it, if Newcastle failed to get promoted.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Can Colin W@nker get the scum in to the play offs ? on 23:01 - Feb 14 with 6588 viewsBigPhilG

No they'll finish comfortably in mid table
Can Colin W@nker get the scum in to the play offs ? on 23:32 - Feb 14 with 6512 viewsepaul

Fu ck em and fu ck him not in our league. Lost any respect i didnt have for him when he b*tched about having to play so many games when we played them in the FA cup (Sheff Utd) and had to play squad players, so did we as we had so many injuries and we still played them off the park and he gave us no credit at all.

Love holding a grudge me

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Can Colin W@nker get the scum in to the play offs ? on 00:04 - Feb 15 with 6461 viewsmarchamjack

Used to hate Cardiff (still do obviously) but genuinely, I don't think of them now as our rivals in any way. We never play them anymore. They'll never come up again.

Total irrelevance. Who?

Seriously.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Can Colin W@nker get the scum in to the play offs ? on 07:35 - Feb 15 with 6246 viewsLoyal

It's just that our main rivals in the league, say Villa ? Are also down, it's obviously now WBA. But for historical ( not hysterical ) it is and always will be this lot hence my question.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Can Colin W@nker get the scum in to the play offs ? on 07:49 - Feb 15 with 6212 viewsItchySphincter

It's hard not to like Neil W@nker just a little bit. Quite funny and open with his opinions even though he's often wrong. He strikes me as a semi likeable Sam Allardyce.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Can Colin W@nker get the scum in to the play offs ? on 07:51 - Feb 15 with 6207 views34dfgdf54

Will be a tough ask. But we have seen sides make late surges into the play offs and with the next two games at home against teams they should be beating, it depends on how the table looks after that.

Similar to us, they had a guy in Trollope who was completely out of his depth, their squad should be nowhere near getting relegated, Warnock has turned it around.
Can Colin W@nker get the scum in to the play offs ? on 07:52 - Feb 15 with 6205 viewsDr_Winston

Just goes to show how staggeringly average most of the Championship is this season.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Can Colin W@nker get the scum in to the play offs ? on 08:33 - Feb 15 with 6140 viewsMrSwerve

Can Colin W@nker get the scum in to the play offs ? on 00:04 - Feb 15 by marchamjack

Used to hate Cardiff (still do obviously) but genuinely, I don't think of them now as our rivals in any way. We never play them anymore. They'll never come up again.

Total irrelevance. Who?

Seriously.

I have to say I've felt the same over the past few years. Obviously if I could pick one team to hammer it would be them, but they've been a bit irrelevant to us since we got to the Prem. Much bigger fish to fry. I honestly couldn't name one of their players. I assume that midfielder is still there.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Can Colin W@nker get the scum in to the play offs ? on 08:57 - Feb 15 with 6083 viewsmonmouth

Can Colin W@nker get the scum in to the play offs ? on 07:49 - Feb 15 by ItchySphincter

It's hard not to like Neil W@nker just a little bit. Quite funny and open with his opinions even though he's often wrong. He strikes me as a semi likeable Sam Allardyce.

I like him, always have. He's a bit of an arse but who isn't?

To Mr Swerve, yeah, I think that midfielder is still there...

Can Colin W@nker get the scum in to the play offs ? on 09:41 - Feb 15 with 6007 viewsClinton

No. Too big a gap already. Also there's too many decent sides in the top half of that league for them to progress much further.
Third game in 7 days for Derby, may have made a difference towards the end of the game.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Can Colin W@nker get the scum in to the play offs ? on 09:44 - Feb 15 with 6000 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Can Colin W@nker get the scum in to the play offs ? on 08:57 - Feb 15 by monmouth

I think you're right Mon, they've definitely got that midfielder...

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Can Colin W@nker get the scum in to the play offs ? on 09:45 - Feb 15 with 5994 viewsswanjackal

Can Colin W@nker get the scum in to the play offs ? on 08:57 - Feb 15 by monmouth

I like him too, he came across really well when he was on Talksport. Also, he does not try to appease everyone. A character, something that the game needs. That being said, I would love him to not win a single game again in his current role.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Can Colin W@nker get the scum in to the play offs ? on 10:38 - Feb 15 with 5920 viewssiralan

I doubt if they have a player worth more than £2m had a few wins recently in a very average league meaning feck all
Vinnie is not going to put his hand in his pocket any time soon,mid table at best and lucky if
Warnock is there next season once a bigger team are in trouble he'll be offski.

They are still nearer relegation than the top 6 which just about sums the scum up..
[Post edited 15 Feb 2017 10:53]
Can Colin W@nker get the scum in to the play offs ? on 10:45 - Feb 15 with 5899 viewsblueytheblue

Can Colin W@nker get the scum in to the play offs ? on 10:38 - Feb 15 by siralan

I doubt if they have a player worth more than £2m had a few wins recently in a very average league meaning feck all
Vinnie is not going to put his hand in his pocket any time soon,mid table at best and lucky if
Warnock is there next season once a bigger team are in trouble he'll be offski.

They are still nearer relegation than the top 6 which just about sums the scum up..
[Post edited 15 Feb 2017 10:53]

13 points off top 6. In top half of table. 13 points off relegation spots.

Yup, I can see we're still nearer relegation.

smh.

As for "putting hand in his pocket", FFP rules apply. Granted we're one of the few clubs that actually seem bothered by abiding by them, but...

Can Colin W@nker get the scum in to the play offs ? on 10:50 - Feb 15 with 5874 viewssiralan

Can Colin W@nker get the scum in to the play offs ? on 10:45 - Feb 15 by blueytheblue

13 points off top 6. In top half of table. 13 points off relegation spots.

Yup, I can see we're still nearer relegation.

smh.

As for "putting hand in his pocket", FFP rules apply. Granted we're one of the few clubs that actually seem bothered by abiding by them, but...

Look at the goal difference muppet.

Yes you are nearer the relegation spot than a play off spot.
Can Colin W@nker get the scum in to the play offs ? on 11:05 - Feb 15 with 5850 viewsblueytheblue

Can Colin W@nker get the scum in to the play offs ? on 10:50 - Feb 15 by siralan

We're in 12th.

Playoff spots are 3rd to 6th. So six places off a playoff spot.
Relegation spots are 22nd to 24th. So ten places off a playoff spot.

13 points off playoff spot, 13 points off relegation spot.

Goal difference poor against playoff teams, sure. Better than those in relegation spots and improving as we win games. At this point in time, it's a non-factor.

So yeah, I guess we are nearer to relegation...

Can Colin W@nker get the scum in to the play offs ? on 11:15 - Feb 15 with 5829 viewssiralan

Can Colin W@nker get the scum in to the play offs ? on 11:05 - Feb 15 by blueytheblue

We're in 12th.

Playoff spots are 3rd to 6th. So six places off a playoff spot.
Relegation spots are 22nd to 24th. So ten places off a playoff spot.

13 points off playoff spot, 13 points off relegation spot.

Goal difference poor against playoff teams, sure. Better than those in relegation spots and improving as we win games. At this point in time, it's a non-factor.

So yeah, I guess we are nearer to relegation...

At present you are nearer relegation place than a play off place 13 pts and +17 goals from 6th and 13 points and -2 goals from 22nd

So yes you are nearer relegation. Fact
[Post edited 15 Feb 2017 11:17]
Can Colin W@nker get the scum in to the play offs ? on 11:31 - Feb 15 with 5800 viewsmonmouth

Can Colin W@nker get the scum in to the play offs ? on 10:50 - Feb 15 by siralan

I'm on tender pins here mun. Which one is it?

Can Colin W@nker get the scum in to the play offs ? on 11:32 - Feb 15 with 5797 viewsblueytheblue

Can Colin W@nker get the scum in to the play offs ? on 11:31 - Feb 15 by monmouth

I'm on tender pins here mun. Which one is it?

Who allowed Alan Tate to sneak in at the back?

Can Colin W@nker get the scum in to the play offs ? on 11:36 - Feb 15 with 5786 viewsPegojack

Can Colin W@nker get the scum in to the play offs ? on 11:32 - Feb 15 by blueytheblue

Who allowed Alan Tate to sneak in at the back?

Not to mention Huw Jenkins bottom left.
Can Colin W@nker get the scum in to the play offs ? on 11:42 - Feb 15 with 5775 viewssiralan

It looks like the make up of the scum promotion bus ride when they said something along the lines of "Swansea we are coming for you"
Fecking hilarious.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024