Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Never thought I’d see the ‘C’ word 12:24 - Apr 17 with 3734 viewsDarran

In The Guardian.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2018/apr/16/daily-mail-removes-obscene-languag

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Never thought I’d see the ‘C’ word on 13:32 - Apr 17 with 3646 viewswobbly

Really? It's not hugely different to when the Guardian put up a picture and byline of Owen Jones to be honest.
Never thought I’d see the ‘C’ word on 13:39 - Apr 17 with 3627 viewsDarran

Never thought I’d see the ‘C’ word on 13:32 - Apr 17 by wobbly

Really? It's not hugely different to when the Guardian put up a picture and byline of Owen Jones to be honest.

Fair point.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Never thought I’d see the ‘C’ word on 14:27 - Apr 17 with 3573 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

If she was describing the Aussie version of Love Island, she has no case to answer, good accurate reporting.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Never thought I’d see the ‘C’ word on 14:59 - Apr 17 with 3547 viewsLord_Bony

It’s the most offensive word in the English language officially.

It’s all a bit silly really like if you say cant as in I can’t do it that’s ok...but if you put a letter u in there,people are mortified.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Never thought I’d see the ‘C’ word on 18:05 - Apr 17 with 3424 viewsBrynCartwright

Never thought I’d see the ‘C’ word on 14:59 - Apr 17 by Lord_Bony

It’s the most offensive word in the English language officially.

It’s all a bit silly really like if you say cant as in I can’t do it that’s ok...but if you put a letter u in there,people are mortified.

Any chance they would put this on their website...?

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Never thought I’d see the ‘C’ word on 20:30 - Apr 17 with 3314 viewsCeejay

What a relief! For a minute I thought she had been really offensive and said she supported C###IFF😃😄
Never thought I’d see the ‘C’ word on 09:35 - Apr 18 with 3162 viewsLeonWasGod

Didn't realise the DM was worried about inappropriate content and being offensive.
Never thought I’d see the ‘C’ word on 17:05 - Apr 18 with 3072 viewsDafyddHuw

Good enough for a gutter rag like the Guardian, but far too much for a prestigious news/sport platform like Planet Swans.
Login to get fewer ads

Never thought I’d see the ‘C’ word on 20:34 - Apr 18 with 3014 viewsWarwickHunt

https://www.theguardian.com/media/mind-your-language/2016/jul/11/in-praise-of-th
Never thought I’d see the ‘C’ word on 21:43 - Apr 18 with 2981 viewsFieryJack

I've seen the C word in the Guardian on numerous occasions, and all the other four letter words too.

It's one of the very few national papers that's adult enough to use them.

The Sc*m and Sport, on the other hand, whilst happy to p*ss off half the country by having half their contents revolve around semi-naked women, insert pathetically coy asterisks in place of the full spelling of "foul" language, as if their generally dim and foul-mouthed readers aren't the main users of such words in this country.
Never thought I’d see the ‘C’ word on 21:48 - Apr 18 with 2975 viewsFieryJack

Oh, and having read the sacked reporter's views on reality tv contestants, I think she should be immediately hired by the Guardian.

Top lass.

I shall be making use of the term "vapid c*nts" for the next few years, I reckon.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024