Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. 16:58 - May 17 with 4371 viewsJackfath

Come on! Surely by now, something, anything?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 17:16 - May 17 with 2235 viewsmax936

You haven't heard then?

The silence is deafening, get your name down for the election, I'll be your batman

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 17:19 - May 17 with 2217 viewsJackfath

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 17:16 - May 17 by max936

You haven't heard then?

The silence is deafening, get your name down for the election, I'll be your batman

Election? When is the official notification for this going to be announced?
[Post edited 17 May 2018 17:46]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 17:27 - May 17 with 2189 viewsmax936

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 17:19 - May 17 by Jackfath

Election? When is the official notification for this going to be announced?
[Post edited 17 May 2018 17:46]

Maybe you'll have to get invited to the Facebook group to find out.

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 17:49 - May 17 with 2143 viewsJackfath

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 17:27 - May 17 by max936

Maybe you'll have to get invited to the Facebook group to find out.

Sums it up. A private facebook group that they have sanctioned.

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 18:06 - May 17 with 2092 viewsmax936

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 17:49 - May 17 by Jackfath

I haven't a clue to be honest, there's enough threads on here regarding the Trust so maybe the Info is in one of those, failing that I guess that'll have to join the Trust to receive the Email.
I haven't the business acumen the time and certainly not the temperament to deal with some of them.

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 18:10 - May 17 with 2078 viewsJackfath

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 18:06 - May 17 by max936

I haven't a clue to be honest, there's enough threads on here regarding the Trust so maybe the Info is in one of those, failing that I guess that'll have to join the Trust to receive the Email.
I haven't the business acumen the time and certainly not the temperament to deal with some of them.

What email?

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 18:23 - May 17 with 2039 viewsWingstandwood

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 18:10 - May 17 by Jackfath

What email?

I can assure you that an email will be sent when the Trust wants you to pay up your yearly membership renewal and to purchase some raffle tickets. A bit like an old independent financial advisor of mine i.e. when he wanted my money, he'd be there like a shot, but when It came to zero commision based communication, he never replied to any messages left.

Other matters of communication? Like waiting for The Loch Ness Monster to paddle into shot during a weekend break in Scotland......And? Despite the fact the break will entirely be in Edinburgh!

Argus!

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 18:26 - May 17 with 2021 viewslonglostjack

In the Trust but have received no notification of elections by email. Haven't checked the pigeon coop yet though.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 18:46 - May 17 with 1987 viewsmax936

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 18:10 - May 17 by Jackfath

What email?

I thought you was a member of the Trust, if you're not then you won't get the email's, I'm not a member and I've no intention of being one either.

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 18:46 - May 17 with 1980 viewsPhil_S

A trust update for members is imminent

This much is a fact
Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 18:49 - May 17 with 1963 viewsmax936

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 18:46 - May 17 by Phil_S

A trust update for members is imminent

This much is a fact

Hasn't there been an update imminent since January, about a few things, but most importantly the Share issue?

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 18:51 - May 17 with 1951 viewsJackfath

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 18:46 - May 17 by max936

I thought you was a member of the Trust, if you're not then you won't get the email's, I'm not a member and I've no intention of being one either.

I am a member.

I've had two emails recently. One on the 4th May stating;

"We will issue an update on the shareholding consultation within the next two weeks."

They've got around 29 hours to get it issued.

The other on the 10th stating;

"As mentioned in our recent email to members, we will be issuing a statement next week relating to the Trust's shareholding and the next steps."

Therefore we are due a statement tomorrow (Friday 18th) from the Trust. I am not aware of any other emails. Can someone confirm whether the information I have provided here is up to date?

Thank you.

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 18:57 - May 17 with 1933 viewsmax936

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 18:51 - May 17 by Jackfath

I am a member.

"We will issue an update on the shareholding consultation within the next two weeks."

"As mentioned in our recent email to members, we will be issuing a statement next week relating to the Trust's shareholding and the next steps."

Therefore we are due a statement tomorrow (Friday 18th) from the Trust. I am not aware of any other emails. Can someone confirm whether the information I have provided here is up to date?

Thank you.

Await with bated breathe then.

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 19:00 - May 17 with 1916 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 18:51 - May 17 by Jackfath

I am a member.

Thank you.

Conveniently waiting until the end of the season when nobody can angrily confront them at the Trust Pod or wherever it is they congregate before matches perhaps?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 19:05 - May 17 with 1907 viewsPhil_S

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 18:49 - May 17 by max936

Hasn't there been an update imminent since January, about a few things, but most importantly the Share issue?

Its already been shown to the VIP members so the normal members will get it before too much longer*
Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 19:05 - May 17 with 1901 viewsPhil_S

*there is no such thing as a VIP member that was designed to be a joke
Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 19:08 - May 17 with 1877 viewsLoyal

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 19:00 - May 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Conveniently waiting until the end of the season when nobody can angrily confront them at the Trust Pod or wherever it is they congregate before matches perhaps?

What fcking season still needs to finish ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 19:09 - May 17 with 1876 viewsdonkonky

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 17:49 - May 17 by Jackfath

Well I’ve been member since day 1..however since the infamous ‘tail leading dog’ meeting, lack of meaningful communication and just a general apathy towards the whole fckn lot that’s me done and dusted. I used to have a bit of pride in telling people about the Trust and it’s good work - no more!!
Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 19:18 - May 17 with 1853 viewslondonlisa2001

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 19:05 - May 17 by Phil_S

*there is no such thing as a VIP member that was designed to be a joke

Or maybe there is and you're just excluded...

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 19:21 - May 17 with 1834 viewsPhil_S

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 19:18 - May 17 by londonlisa2001

Or maybe there is and you're just excluded...

Ah now you have me worried - I checked my spam folder and everything

Bet you've changed the funny handshake too
Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 19:23 - May 17 with 1816 viewsLeonWasGod

What are people expecting to hear / or want to hear from them?
Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 19:25 - May 17 with 1802 viewslondonlisa2001

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 19:21 - May 17 by Phil_S

Ah now you have me worried - I checked my spam folder and everything

Bet you've changed the funny handshake too

If I told you I'd have to kill you...
Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 19:29 - May 17 with 1780 viewsChippy69

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 19:23 - May 17 by LeonWasGod

What are people expecting to hear / or want to hear from them?

Were all swingers ,first come first serviced

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 19:31 - May 17 with 1763 viewsPhil_S

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 19:25 - May 17 by londonlisa2001

If I told you I'd have to kill you...

I opted out of the killing list as part of GDPR
Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 19:35 - May 17 with 1736 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Any news from the Trust today? Day 4 since relegation. on 19:08 - May 17 by Loyal

What fcking season still needs to finish ?

The current one. If I was in their position and about to release a statement that would anger many, I would wait until the season had ended so that I didn't have to encounter any angry members face to face on a matchday.

I'm not saying for certain that this is what has happened here, however it is very convenient this statement is almost ready just as the season finished.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024