Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Outstanding point 21:44 - Aug 17 with 6554 viewsDarran

Those young players deserve nothing but praise and should be very proud of themselves,everyone one of them.

People need to get off their backs and lower their expectations at the moment because we are not as good as some think.

We need some experience in the starting line up too,some of them looked to be getting a little frustrated tonight and we needed someone to tell them to calm it as a point is an outstanding point.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Outstanding point on 21:46 - Aug 17 with 4052 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Indeed

Well done the kids superb stuff

Now get some signings in to help them out you Facking c@nts

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Outstanding point on 21:46 - Aug 17 with 4039 viewsJack11

Agreed - it can’t always be pretty and tonight they dug in for a point away from home. Still unbeaten, a clean sheet, no injuries, more experience gained for a young side. A positive night!
Outstanding point on 21:47 - Aug 17 with 4009 viewslonglostjack

Outstanding point on 21:46 - Aug 17 by oh_tommy_tommy

Indeed

This time’s a thousand.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Outstanding point on 21:47 - Aug 17 with 3999 viewsOldjack

bollocks .we were utter crap especially in the first half , Brum should have been at least three up my nan could pass a ball better

Liids will murder us if we play like that

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Outstanding point on 21:49 - Aug 17 with 3959 viewsGriffting

We’re a young side and there are going to be nights like that.

What’s important is they dug deep.
Outstanding point on 21:49 - Aug 17 with 3952 viewsdobjack2

Lucky to get away with it in the first half.

The manager and youngsters need help.
Outstanding point on 21:49 - Aug 17 with 3953 viewsswan65split

Cant knock the kids Dar,,,,,,,,its the Owners need rattling.
Outstanding point on 21:50 - Aug 17 with 3916 viewsjack247

Outstanding point on 21:46 - Aug 17 by oh_tommy_tommy

Indeed

Exactly. There is a huge amount of pressure on this young team. They have stood up to it remarkably well so far, bring some experience in to compliment them and give the first team squad a bit of depth and it could be an enjoyable season.

Just please don’t hang them and Potter out to dry
Login to get fewer ads

Outstanding point on 21:50 - Aug 17 with 3916 viewsDarran

Outstanding point on 21:47 - Aug 17 by Oldjack

bollocks .we were utter crap especially in the first half , Brum should have been at least three up my nan could pass a ball better

Weve got 7 points from our first three games you fuçking idiot and nobody’s said we played well tonight.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Outstanding point on 21:54 - Aug 17 with 3845 viewsdickythorpe

An inexperienced team that have frustrated a difficult championship side on their own turf.
Happy to get a point.
Outstanding point on 21:56 - Aug 17 with 3811 viewsstAteSwan

Outstanding point on 21:49 - Aug 17 by Griffting

We’re a young side and there are going to be nights like that.

What’s important is they dug deep.

I agree. Was not pretty at all, but its a point.

We were woeful first half, but looked a little better in the 2nd. Especially once Fer came on. I would have brought on Montero instead of James, but its not that I think James was poor either.

I think we have to remember that as a squad, there is no depth whatsoever, and we're about to face a grueling stretch of 4 matches in 12 days. The squad is going to have to be rotated. Its entirely possible that part of the reason Montero didn't come on tonight was Potter feels we may need him for a much longer stretch against Leeds. At some point, it may have turned into conserve your energy, get a point on the road and come out ready to go on Tuesday for what as of now, looks to be the best squad in the division.
Outstanding point on 21:56 - Aug 17 with 3806 viewsRancid

Absolutely and still unbeaten.There's a lot more to come from these young guns.
Outstanding point on 21:59 - Aug 17 with 3750 viewsOldjack

Outstanding point on 21:50 - Aug 17 by Darran

Weve got 7 points from our first three games you fuçking idiot and nobody’s said we played well tonight.

only for the grace of god ,there's no excuses for not being able to make simple passes to team mates time and time again

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Outstanding point on 22:03 - Aug 17 with 3691 viewslonglostjack

The frustration is that we’re a couple of decent loan signings away from being a very good team.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Outstanding point on 22:03 - Aug 17 with 3671 viewsjack2jack

Outstanding point on 21:47 - Aug 17 by Oldjack

Should've, could've, didn't.
We walk away with a point.
We're a work in progress, give it time.
7 points,second in the league.👍
Outstanding point on 22:04 - Aug 17 with 3638 viewsSwansea83

Outstanding point on 22:03 - Aug 17 by longlostjack

The frustration is that we’re a couple of decent loan signings away from being a very good team.

Hopefully the board will see tonight as an opportunity to strengthen. I live in hope...

Poll: Who will be our top goal scorer for this campaign?

Outstanding point on 22:06 - Aug 17 with 3606 viewsOldjack

yes that guy Woods for starters ,we need muscle and vision in the middle ,he has that

Outstanding point on 22:06 - Aug 17 with 3591 viewsJack_Meoff

Absolutely. We're a few signings away from doing some real damage to this division. A fully fit Fer and (if it ever ever happens) Bony will make a huge difference also.

Glass half full tonight.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Outstanding point on 22:07 - Aug 17 with 3585 viewsmagicdaps10

Outstanding point on 21:56 - Aug 17 by stAteSwan

I agree. Was not pretty at all, but its a point.

We were woeful first half, but looked a little better in the 2nd. Especially once Fer came on. I would have brought on Montero instead of James, but its not that I think James was poor either.

I think we have to remember that as a squad, there is no depth whatsoever, and we're about to face a grueling stretch of 4 matches in 12 days. The squad is going to have to be rotated. Its entirely possible that part of the reason Montero didn't come on tonight was Potter feels we may need him for a much longer stretch against Leeds. At some point, it may have turned into conserve your energy, get a point on the road and come out ready to go on Tuesday for what as of now, looks to be the best squad in the division.

Is he putting the younger players on too get some experience in readiness for the season ahead?

He done it with Dhanda and now James tonight.

Its all good for the young team and these little battles despite the performance will be seen as a victory, a victory in boosting their confidence.

Quite obvious what we need and that falls at the lap of the board, in the meantime, Potter has too work with what he has and it is going in the right direction at present.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Outstanding point on 22:07 - Aug 17 with 3572 viewsBadlands

Outstanding point on 22:06 - Aug 17 by Oldjack

yes that guy Woods for starters ,we need muscle and vision in the middle ,he has that

Seriously, how many games have you seen Woods play?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Outstanding point on 22:08 - Aug 17 with 3536 viewslifelong

It was a great point, what a lot of us need to realise is this is not the Premier League, the difference in quality, of both sides, is glaringly obvious, if we fail to strengthen in midfield it will cost us dearly.
Outstanding point on 22:11 - Aug 17 with 3490 viewsOldjack

Outstanding point on 22:08 - Aug 17 by lifelong

It was a great point, what a lot of us need to realise is this is not the Premier League, the difference in quality, of both sides, is glaringly obvious, if we fail to strengthen in midfield it will cost us dearly.

it was a very very lucky point ,not a great point ,

Outstanding point on 22:13 - Aug 17 with 3438 viewsmonmouth

OP is spot on.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Outstanding point on 22:13 - Aug 17 with 3440 viewsgiantstoneater

The kids need to learn and learn fast. Another point gained. We need an old head in central midfield or we will be too reliant on Fer he needs time to strengthen up. Another striker, defender and midfielder is a must and we should not let any more players leave. Very happy with an away point.
Outstanding point on 22:19 - Aug 17 with 3368 viewslifelong

Outstanding point on 22:11 - Aug 17 by Oldjack

it was a very very lucky point ,not a great point ,

We rode our luck occasionally but I thought Birmingham were poor in their finishing, I actually thought that we were going to go on and win it, I was a bit disappointed that Montero wasn’t brought on in the last 20.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024