Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? 15:15 - Nov 21 with 10845 viewsKerouac

Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 15:15 - Nov 21 with 2937 viewsKerouac

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/rachel-riley-defends-photoshopped-jeremy-c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 15:18 - Nov 21 with 2921 viewsHighjack

I can’t imagine any scenario where the lovely Ms Riley could be labelled a disgrace.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 15:25 - Nov 21 with 2906 viewstheloneranger

Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 15:18 - Nov 21 by Highjack

I can’t imagine any scenario where the lovely Ms Riley could be labelled a disgrace.

I could imagine fvcking a disgrace. 😇

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 15:43 - Nov 21 with 2868 viewsSoberBaker

Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 15:18 - Nov 21 by Highjack

She could curl one out on my Nan's favourite chair and I'd still forgive her.

AMOW

Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 15:53 - Nov 21 with 2845 viewsVincent_Vega

She could be the new face of the EDL and I wouldn't hold it against her.

I'd lick the gloves of her Gynaecologist

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 15:55 - Nov 21 with 2840 viewsEbo

I could not care how pretty she is, she is trying to erase a protest against apartheid out of peoples minds. She is a racist by definition then. She is the ultimate virtue signaler. Whilst she was swimming around her dads ball-sack, JC was doing this. Like him or not, he was on the right side of history here. Riley will always be a shit game show host who is going the full David Ike in public.

[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 15:58]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 16:32 - Nov 21 with 2794 viewsbluey_the_blue

Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 15:55 - Nov 21 by Ebo

I could not care how pretty she is, she is trying to erase a protest against apartheid out of peoples minds. She is a racist by definition then. She is the ultimate virtue signaler. Whilst she was swimming around her dads ball-sack, JC was doing this. Like him or not, he was on the right side of history here. Riley will always be a shit game show host who is going the full David Ike in public.

[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 15:58]

It's "Icke" not "Ike".

Interesting you of all people on this site compare someone fighting antisemitism to an antisemite. I'd never have guessed.

Now, care to comment on the full context of that placard? Or maybe you're unaware so I guess you need to be educated.

A trial was ongoing. AAM wanted no protests going on at that time. Corbyn's splinter group on the other hand decided to protest, hence his placard. That photo is cropped, by the way, cutting off "Join this picket", a dig at AAM.

So basically you're castigating Riley for a T shirt mocking Corbyn when the original photo and events showed his God complex, white middle class man in Britain knowing better than ANC... no wonder Mandela refused to meet him.

Still, Riley is Jewish and pregnant so the ideal target for Corbyn fans.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 16:40]
Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 16:42 - Nov 21 with 2767 viewsEbo

Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 16:32 - Nov 21 by bluey_the_blue

It's "Icke" not "Ike".

Interesting you of all people on this site compare someone fighting antisemitism to an antisemite. I'd never have guessed.

Now, care to comment on the full context of that placard? Or maybe you're unaware so I guess you need to be educated.

A trial was ongoing. AAM wanted no protests going on at that time. Corbyn's splinter group on the other hand decided to protest, hence his placard. That photo is cropped, by the way, cutting off "Join this picket", a dig at AAM.

So basically you're castigating Riley for a T shirt mocking Corbyn when the original photo and events showed his God complex, white middle class man in Britain knowing better than ANC... no wonder Mandela refused to meet him.

Still, Riley is Jewish and pregnant so the ideal target for Corbyn fans.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 16:40]

Fair play Jooey you are radio rental.

The clue is in the placard you gaping balloon knot.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 16:43]

Login to get fewer ads

Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 16:45 - Nov 21 with 2747 viewsbluey_the_blue

Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 16:42 - Nov 21 by Ebo

"Jooey"?

Oh dear...

It's good to see you completely ignore everything, showing your utter ignorance. You know fvck all about the AAM / City AA rivalry at the time because it's inconvenient to you...
Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 16:53 - Nov 21 with 2721 viewsFireboy2

I thought she was supposed to be clever.

Oh the irony of the photo of JC campaigning against racism
Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 16:57 - Nov 21 with 2698 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 16:53 - Nov 21 by Fireboy2

I thought she was supposed to be clever.

Oh the irony of the photo of JC campaigning against racism

Something like this might blow up in her face. Probably not for the first time either 😉

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 16:58 - Nov 21 with 2692 viewsEbo

Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 16:45 - Nov 21 by bluey_the_blue

"Jooey"?

Oh dear...

It's good to see you completely ignore everything, showing your utter ignorance. You know fvck all about the AAM / City AA rivalry at the time because it's inconvenient to you...

It's you who know's f uck all.

Yep Jooey as in fake jew even though you are not a jew you stick up for the fake jews out there.

Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 16:59 - Nov 21 with 2686 viewsbluey_the_blue

Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 16:57 - Nov 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Something like this might blow up in her face. Probably not for the first time either 😉

Not at all. People know the context.

Apart from Ebo that is.
Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 17:01 - Nov 21 with 2682 viewsHighjack

How do we tell the fake Jews from the real Jews?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 17:02 - Nov 21 with 2678 viewsbluey_the_blue

Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 17:01 - Nov 21 by Highjack

How do we tell the fake Jews from the real Jews?

Ebo clearly wants dick pics.

He's a bit tapped in the head, that one.
Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 17:03 - Nov 21 with 2676 viewsbluey_the_blue

Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 16:58 - Nov 21 by Ebo

It's you who know's f uck all.

Yep Jooey as in fake jew even though you are not a jew you stick up for the fake jews out there.

Yes, of course I do Ebo.

Care to define "fake Jews"?
Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 17:04 - Nov 21 with 2674 viewsEbo

Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 17:02 - Nov 21 by bluey_the_blue

Ebo clearly wants dick pics.

He's a bit tapped in the head, that one.

Easy to work out the fake ones. The ones like Riley who virtue signal every second of the day.

My boss is a jew and guess what? He is voting labour.

Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 17:06 - Nov 21 with 2657 viewsHighjack

Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 17:04 - Nov 21 by Ebo

Easy to work out the fake ones. The ones like Riley who virtue signal every second of the day.

So you’re a fake Jew?

Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 17:06 - Nov 21 with 2655 viewsbluey_the_blue

Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 17:04 - Nov 21 by Ebo

Ah right, the one with a Jewish mother, making her Jewish is thus a fake Jew.
Your ignorance has let you down there, young padawan.

It's ironic you use the term "virtue signal" yet back Corbyn.

As for your final statement, what you really mean is you claim your boss is Jewish and votes Labour. Even in the unlikely event that's correct, you must be a bit thick to extrapolate "fake Jewness" based upon a sample of one person.
Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 17:06 - Nov 21 with 2657 viewsDJack

Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 16:42 - Nov 21 by Ebo

That is out of order. Worthy of a ban.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 17:08 - Nov 21 with 2648 viewsbluey_the_blue

Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 17:06 - Nov 21 by DJack

That is out of order. Worthy of a ban.

I disagree.

Ebo's antisemitism deserves to be publicly mocked.
Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 17:11 - Nov 21 with 2636 viewsEbo

Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 17:08 - Nov 21 by bluey_the_blue

I disagree.

Ebo's antisemitism deserves to be publicly mocked.

You'd swear I'm wearing jackboots and listening to Combat 18. I took the piss out of your username. That's hardly antisemitism. Stop virtue signalling.

Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 17:13 - Nov 21 with 2628 viewsbluey_the_blue

Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 17:11 - Nov 21 by Ebo

You'd swear I'm wearing jackboots and listening to Combat 18. I took the piss out of your username. That's hardly antisemitism. Stop virtue signalling.

Is "virtue signalling" your favourite term today?
Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 17:14 - Nov 21 with 2625 viewsEbo

Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 17:13 - Nov 21 by bluey_the_blue

Is "virtue signalling" your favourite term today?

Yes my boss is voting Labour and always has. It is only the dullards like Riley who think otherwise. Labour still has a very large jewish vote.

Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 17:15 - Nov 21 with 2621 viewsbluey_the_blue

Who is the disgrace; Rachel Riley? or Jeremy Corbyn? on 17:14 - Nov 21 by Ebo

Yes my boss is voting Labour and always has. It is only the dullards like Riley who think otherwise. Labour still has a very large jewish vote.

So you're extrapolating Jewish support for Labour with the voting intentions of one alleged Jew?

Thrilling.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024