Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jason Levien thinks Africa is a country 01:31 - Dec 17 with 1824 viewsSwanseaNapoli

Hi all,

Did a bit of digging up on Jason Levien on youtube and this gem of a video released a month ago with only 12 views came up on suggested where it's basically a DC United propaganda video

He was spouting the same crap as what he did when he took us over but I did pick up on this gem at 1:10

"We're attaching some of the best talent from around the world from countries like Argentina, Hungary, England and Africa"

Absolute fool and surprised we haven't seen a revolt to get him out of our club asap
Jason Levien thinks Africa is a country on 08:52 - Dec 17 with 1648 viewsmonmouth

Well of course he does, he’s American. I’m surprised he didn’t say ‘little old countries like Africa’.

He is though, as you correctly say, a massive tool. Unfortunately there’s worse out there so I’m not for a stampede. That’s what brought disaster on some others. Not that anyone can do anything to influence the fund anyway. It has its own prospectus.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Jason Levien thinks Africa is a country on 09:15 - Dec 17 with 1621 viewsLeonWasGod

He's' in good company, so does our Prime Minister
Jason Levien thinks Africa is a country on 10:32 - Dec 17 with 1552 viewsTenbySwan

Kaplan and Levien have seen us ONCE this season. Away at Charlton in Ocober.

Even Mike Ashley goes and watches Newcastle.
Jason Levien thinks Africa is a country on 11:31 - Dec 17 with 1510 viewsBadlands

So do millions of Brits.
Just as they think the US, a country made up of 50 states, is good and the EU, a trading group made up of 28 (33 if you count the countries of the UK) counties is bad.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Jason Levien thinks Africa is a country on 11:50 - Dec 17 with 1495 viewsairedale

Warra thicko, everybody should know that Africa is Incontinent.
Jason Levien thinks Africa is a country on 13:54 - Dec 17 with 1384 viewschad

Jason Levien thinks Africa is a country on 08:52 - Dec 17 by monmouth

Well of course he does, he’s American. I’m surprised he didn’t say ‘little old countries like Africa’.

He is though, as you correctly say, a massive tool. Unfortunately there’s worse out there so I’m not for a stampede. That’s what brought disaster on some others. Not that anyone can do anything to influence the fund anyway. It has its own prospectus.

I suppose North American to be precise and from the country the United States of America ;)
Jason Levien thinks Africa is a country on 15:09 - Dec 17 with 1321 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Jason Levien thinks Africa is a country on 08:52 - Dec 17 by monmouth

I'd like to argue, but TBH our geographic stupidity has always killed me.

I'll never forget being an exasperated small child arguing with my cousin after saying that our upcoming trip to Mexico would be my first time out of the country, while she insisted that Mexico was a state. I was like about 7. She was in her late teens.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Jason Levien thinks Africa is a country on 16:25 - Dec 17 with 1267 viewsairedale

Jason Levien thinks Africa is a country on 15:09 - Dec 17 by Tummer_from_Texas

I'd like to argue, but TBH our geographic stupidity has always killed me.

I'll never forget being an exasperated small child arguing with my cousin after saying that our upcoming trip to Mexico would be my first time out of the country, while she insisted that Mexico was a state. I was like about 7. She was in her late teens.

I read somewhere (years ago) that only 2% of Americans had passports.

I also had a girlfriend in the 1970s who was going on holiday to Spain, and when chatting with her about it I realised that she had no conception where Spain was, or anywhere else for that matter.
Login to get fewer ads

Jason Levien thinks Africa is a country on 16:29 - Dec 17 with 1257 viewscentrestandswan

Remember going across to the Isle of Wight and my thick mate thought it was France couldn't get over how close it was , thick tw@t.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Jason Levien thinks Africa is a country on 16:34 - Dec 17 with 1252 viewsSwanjaxs

An ex of mine thought Devon & Cornwall on the map was France.

And she is a primary school teacher...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Jason Levien thinks Africa is a country on 17:43 - Dec 17 with 1161 viewsTenbySwan

Didnt some girl on 'would i lie to you' say she had booked a holiday to Costa Rica, thinking she was going to Spain.

Afrer being on the flight for about 5 hours she went and asked the stewardess why it was taking so long to get there ! 🤣🤣🤣
Jason Levien thinks Africa is a country on 23:19 - Dec 18 with 907 viewskarnataka

Jason Levien thinks Africa is a country on 17:43 - Dec 17 by TenbySwan

Didnt some girl on 'would i lie to you' say she had booked a holiday to Costa Rica, thinking she was going to Spain.

Afrer being on the flight for about 5 hours she went and asked the stewardess why it was taking so long to get there ! 🤣🤣🤣

You're right, I remember that. Priceless! Think it was Sara Pascoe.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2019 23:21]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024