Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football phone ins / podcasts 20:44 - Mar 8 with 2588 viewsdunvantjack100

Just wanted to see what people think is a good listen, or if anyone has any recommendations to improve the work commute.

The ones I listen to are:

The Sports Bar: Monday-Thursday 10pm-1am.
They get some brilliant calls on there. (
Download the talkSPORT app. You get a much clearer signal and can catch up on previous phone ins.

Podcasts: (All on Spotify)

The Football Ramble
That Peter Crouch Podcast
Lineker & Baker: Behind Closed Doors

Football phone ins / podcasts on 23:15 - Mar 8 with 2535 viewsHighjack

Athletico mince.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Football phone ins / podcasts on 23:36 - Mar 8 with 2527 viewsploppy

Football phone ins / podcasts on 23:15 - Mar 8 by Highjack

Athletico mince.

Me too - genuinely laugh-out-loud funny. Only very very very loosely football related now though - despite their initial intention. Live show in Cardiff, end of March.
Football phone ins / podcasts on 08:31 - Mar 9 with 2436 viewsMattG

Set Piece Menu and EJFOF (Elis James Feast of Football) are two of my favourite podcasts.
Football phone ins / podcasts on 11:11 - Mar 9 with 2383 viewsNotLoyal

Football phone ins / podcasts on 23:36 - Mar 8 by ploppy

Me too - genuinely laugh-out-loud funny. Only very very very loosely football related now though - despite their initial intention. Live show in Cardiff, end of March.

Bastards get everything.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Football phone ins / podcasts on 12:25 - Mar 9 with 2345 viewspencoedjack

I enjoy the ambition is critical ones that the 2 lads from Swansea do.
Football phone ins / podcasts on 10:16 - Mar 10 with 2197 views1983

Football phone ins / podcasts on 12:25 - Mar 9 by pencoedjack

I enjoy the ambition is critical ones that the 2 lads from Swansea do.

Brilliant if you could bottle "Swansea" this would be it !
Wasn't really sure when I started listening to it at first about 8 months ago but love it now especially when you are living so far away from Swansea , Paddy thinking Australia was 6 months ahead of us was comedy gold! fair play to Ryan he's pretty good at debating stuff all Swans related.
I'm not on FB or twitter but can somebody tell them to get Michael Buller on there now that would be a good podcast

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/ambition-is-critical/id1281678446
[Post edited 10 Mar 2020 10:18]

Football phone ins / podcasts on 11:00 - Mar 10 with 2171 viewsVincent_Vega

Football phone ins / podcasts on 10:16 - Mar 10 by 1983

Brilliant if you could bottle "Swansea" this would be it !
Wasn't really sure when I started listening to it at first about 8 months ago but love it now especially when you are living so far away from Swansea , Paddy thinking Australia was 6 months ahead of us was comedy gold! fair play to Ryan he's pretty good at debating stuff all Swans related.
I'm not on FB or twitter but can somebody tell them to get Michael Buller on there now that would be a good podcast

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/ambition-is-critical/id1281678446
[Post edited 10 Mar 2020 10:18]

I also loves the AIC Podcast. Got into it because of the swans because no offence the Jackcast is a little naff and repetitive on times but I get sucked in by the conspiracy theories and the stories.

Guardian Football Weekly, EJFOF (Elis James) and Football ramble are my go to at the minute. Sunday supplement is decent as a podcast as on TV it bores the life out of me.

Try 'I had trials once' similar to AIC but northern blokes. 2 guys who played for Salford so plenty of lower league/non league chat and they get some decent guests on like Higginbottom, Ormerod and Windass.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Football phone ins / podcasts on 11:29 - Mar 10 with 2162 viewspencoedjack

Football phone ins / podcasts on 11:00 - Mar 10 by Vincent_Vega

I also loves the AIC Podcast. Got into it because of the swans because no offence the Jackcast is a little naff and repetitive on times but I get sucked in by the conspiracy theories and the stories.

Guardian Football Weekly, EJFOF (Elis James) and Football ramble are my go to at the minute. Sunday supplement is decent as a podcast as on TV it bores the life out of me.

Try 'I had trials once' similar to AIC but northern blokes. 2 guys who played for Salford so plenty of lower league/non league chat and they get some decent guests on like Higginbottom, Ormerod and Windass.

Talking of Windass I'm going to an event next month & he's the after dinner speaker.

Heard he's pretty good.
Login to get fewer ads

Football phone ins / podcasts on 11:40 - Mar 10 with 2157 views1983

Feast of football was the 1st football podcast I started listening to but found plenty of better & funnier ones out there now. Seeing as Ellis James is a comedian there is not much laughs on there, Gabbidon is boring and his East Walian accent just grinds on your nervous and

Iwan "me me me when I was at Leicester when I was at Norwich " Roberts isn't much better on there either but it is the BBC playing it safe I suppose

Football phone ins / podcasts on 11:42 - Mar 10 with 2155 viewsKGriz16

The Guardian's football weekly and Totally Football Show are excellent and funny.
Football phone ins / podcasts on 20:56 - Mar 10 with 2041 viewsjack2jack

Sports Bar for me with Cundy and Goldstein, the beauts who ring in are hilarious.
Used to like The Two Mike's on a Friday evening, but I guess they divide opinion.
Football phone ins / podcasts on 11:04 - Mar 11 with 1970 viewsNotLoyal

Sunday supplement, england, england, england. It’s all they bang on about. Tiresome.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Football phone ins / podcasts on 11:20 - Mar 11 with 1961 viewsVincent_Vega

Football phone ins / podcasts on 11:04 - Mar 11 by NotLoyal

Sunday supplement, england, england, england. It’s all they bang on about. Tiresome.

To be fair most English league based podcasts are like that but I get your point.

It's the big six love in that grates me but its run by the jorno's so what do you expect.

It's ok to have on while doing odd jobs.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024