Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. 20:46 - Mar 13 with 1212 viewsDarran

Fuçking fuming.

Dirty stinking bat eating ćunts. 😡

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 20:48 - Mar 13 with 1206 viewsexiledclaseboy

I hope you’re refunding the money he paid you to go and see him.

Poll: Tory leader

Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 20:51 - Mar 13 with 1193 viewslondonlisa2001

Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 20:48 - Mar 13 by exiledclaseboy

Perhaps he can spend some further money instead on finding out that it hasn’t been caused by anyone eating a bat.
Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 20:53 - Mar 13 with 1184 viewsDarran

Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 20:51 - Mar 13 by londonlisa2001

Perhaps he can spend some further money instead on finding out that it hasn’t been caused by anyone eating a bat.

Yeah it was probably an American,piss off.

Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 20:56 - Mar 13 with 1177 viewslondonlisa2001

Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 20:53 - Mar 13 by Darran

Who said that?

It wasn’t caused by someone eating a bat though.

I’m amazed you’re allowed out.

Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 20:57 - Mar 13 with 1172 viewscentrestandswan

I blame that tw&t Ozzy Osbourne , he started the craze way back.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 21:00 - Mar 13 with 1157 viewsJack11

Darran's right, we all know where this comes from and it needs to be said. Sort your approach out towards animals you fùcking weirdos.
Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 21:02 - Mar 13 with 1143 viewsDarran

Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 21:00 - Mar 13 by Jack11

Darran's right, we all know where this comes from and it needs to be said. Sort your approach out towards animals you fùcking weirdos.

Well said Pal. 🙌🏻

Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 21:03 - Mar 13 with 1139 viewsDarran

Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 20:56 - Mar 13 by londonlisa2001

Who said that?

It wasn’t caused by someone eating a bat though.

I’m amazed you’re allowed out.

I just did and I hope I haven’t offended the lots of Americans that post on here the lots that you can’t name,piss off.

Login to get fewer ads

Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 21:18 - Mar 13 with 1112 viewsSwanjaxs

Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 20:57 - Mar 13 by centrestandswan

I blame that tw&t Ozzy Osbourne , he started the craze way back.

Freddie Starr ate a hamster.

Didn't do him any harm...
[Post edited 13 Mar 2020 21:20]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 21:20 - Mar 13 with 1102 viewslondonlisa2001

Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 21:03 - Mar 13 by Darran

I just did and I hope I haven’t offended the lots of Americans that post on here the lots that you can’t name,piss off.

Who are the lots I can’t name?

I just can’t be arsed to humour you. It’s funny.
Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 21:24 - Mar 13 with 1069 viewsDarran

Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 21:20 - Mar 13 by londonlisa2001

Who are the lots I can’t name?

I just can’t be arsed to humour you. It’s funny.

Well you said there are lots to defend your bullying of Tummer. Name a few of them.

Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 21:29 - Mar 13 with 1051 viewslondonlisa2001

Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 21:24 - Mar 13 by Darran

Well you said there are lots to defend your bullying of Tummer. Name a few of them.

Nope.

And I don’t bully Tummer.
Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 21:33 - Mar 13 with 1029 viewsDarran

Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 21:29 - Mar 13 by londonlisa2001

Nope.

And I don’t bully Tummer.

I don’t expect you to because they’ve all been bullied off here by people like you.

Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 21:33 - Mar 13 with 1023 viewsFlashberryjack

Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 21:18 - Mar 13 by Swanjaxs

Freddie Starr ate a hamster.

Didn't do him any harm...
[Post edited 13 Mar 2020 21:20]

Where is he these days ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 21:37 - Mar 13 with 1002 viewsSwanjaxs

Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 21:33 - Mar 13 by Flashberryjack

Where is he these days ?

Brown bread. ( non hamster related )

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 21:57 - Mar 13 with 970 viewsGowerjack

Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 21:24 - Mar 13 by Darran

Tummer is big and ugly enough to defend himself mun...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 21:57 - Mar 13 with 965 viewsGowerjack

Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 20:48 - Mar 13 by exiledclaseboy

I bet he stole it from somebody else...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 21:59 - Mar 13 with 954 viewsDarran

Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 21:57 - Mar 13 by Gowerjack

Tummer is big and ugly enough to defend himself mun...

I’m not defending I’m just saying Lisa is telling lies to try and defend her bullying of Tummer.

Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 22:01 - Mar 13 with 944 viewsFlashberryjack

Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 21:37 - Mar 13 by Swanjaxs

Brown bread. ( non hamster related )

Heart attack after running on a treadmill...so may have been Hamster related.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 08:31 - Mar 14 with 779 viewsThebus

Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 20:53 - Mar 13 by Darran

The truth is Trump is responsible for the corona virus.
Nothing to do with China. 😐
Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 08:35 - Mar 14 with 771 viewsThebus

Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 21:00 - Mar 13 by Jack11

The videos I’ve seen from the markets in China are absolutely horrendous.
Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 09:11 - Mar 14 with 714 viewsladyjack

What the virus has not come from Porton Down ?
Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 09:31 - Mar 14 with 682 viewsCountyJim

I'm supposed to be watching the phonics I'm just waiting for that to be pulled
Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 09:42 - Mar 14 with 664 viewsWarwickHunt

Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 09:31 - Mar 14 by CountyJim

I'm supposed to be watching the phonics I'm just waiting for that to be pulled

Every cloud, Jim.
Robert Plant In Aberdare next Wednesday cancelled. on 10:26 - Mar 14 with 610 viewsEbo

In the video I posted on another thread it showed that in China there are wet markets which are basically small dingy spaces with lots of animals in very tiny cages shitting and pissing everywhere giving each other diseases and infections which are then passed on to the stinking bastards who are running these operations. Even though China is closing these (allegedly), they are run by criminals who go and open another one in a different place. They sell the animals on for meat and to make medicines, clothing and artefacts with. The conditions these poor animals are living in is appalling.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024