Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When will the next Swans game take place? 19:52 - Mar 21 with 2869 viewsPentyrchJack

When will the next Swans game take place?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

When will the next Swans game take place? on 20:19 - Mar 21 with 2844 viewssg1912

I reckon it will be when the Euros were due to be played, but probably behind closed doors.
When will the next Swans game take place? on 20:30 - Mar 21 with 2828 viewsOldjack

When will the next Swans game take place? on 20:19 - Mar 21 by sg1912

I reckon it will be when the Euros were due to be played, but probably behind closed doors.

Three Portsmouth players have got it

Null and void season ,start planning for the next one in August ,job done
[Post edited 21 Mar 2020 20:31]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

When will the next Swans game take place? on 21:20 - Mar 21 with 2777 viewsFireboy2

When will the next Swans game take place? on 20:30 - Mar 21 by Oldjack

Three Portsmouth players have got it

Null and void season ,start planning for the next one in August ,job done
[Post edited 21 Mar 2020 20:31]

As I have said before this season WILL finish, there is too much to lose, there are so many clubs who could go up or down, the PL and EFL will get sued big style if this season is declared null and void.

This season will be finished no matter when and next season will be a short one finishing in time for the euros.
When will the next Swans game take place? on 21:32 - Mar 21 with 2761 viewsOldjack

When will the next Swans game take place? on 21:20 - Mar 21 by Fireboy2

As I have said before this season WILL finish, there is too much to lose, there are so many clubs who could go up or down, the PL and EFL will get sued big style if this season is declared null and void.

This season will be finished no matter when and next season will be a short one finishing in time for the euros.

How can they get sued mun ,theses are circumstances the likes of which no one has seen before .Any monies that might have been won should go to charities .
[Post edited 21 Mar 2020 21:46]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

When will the next Swans game take place? on 21:42 - Mar 21 with 2742 viewsTNT

When will the next Swans game take place? on 21:20 - Mar 21 by Fireboy2

Only about 9 games to play. Hopefully it will be safe to resume maybe July and August. No pre-season games. Live in hope.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

When will the next Swans game take place? on 22:26 - Mar 21 with 2683 viewsmajorraglan

When will the next Swans game take place? on 21:42 - Mar 21 by TNT

Only about 9 games to play. Hopefully it will be safe to resume maybe July and August. No pre-season games. Live in hope.

This is a difficult one.
There is going to be a lot of pressure to get things done and dusted ASAP, but the number of infections is increasing, the government is responding by increasing the number of restrictions it is introducing and my personal view is that it’s only a matter of time before we move to a full lock down because people aren’t listening.

Large numbers of players are out of contract come June, what happens then if the season isn’t finished? Will clubs be allowed to bring new players in as the old ones leave? Those players out of contract will no doubt be sweating as they may not have jobs etc and won’t they be able to secure new clubs without a clear indication of what’s going to happen because Clubs won’t have the money to pay them. I suspect the Lawyers are already looking at options.

The WRU cancelled their season a few days ago, just ended it, no promotions, no relegations no cup finals.
When will the next Swans game take place? on 22:36 - Mar 21 with 2677 viewsFireboy2

When will the next Swans game take place? on 21:32 - Mar 21 by Oldjack

How can they get sued mun ,theses are circumstances the likes of which no one has seen before .Any monies that might have been won should go to charities .
[Post edited 21 Mar 2020 21:46]

There are no lengths football club owners will go to OJ.
When will the next Swans game take place? on 22:37 - Mar 21 with 2677 viewsJacket

We're in the privileged position of not really giving a flying fack. Of course it's a financial hit for either us or the club, but in the scheme of things if it means we don't die, I'm happy to draw a line under a season that was most probably heading up a dead end. Sure, we weren't out of it, and we could still have easily made the playoffs as teams around us fell over eachother seemingly trying to avoid the top six at all costs, but there are many other clubs I could have followed where the season being declared null and void would have been a damn sight more frustrating. People are dying all about the place, may they rest in peace, may this season rest in peace as far as I'm concerned.
Login to get fewer ads

When will the next Swans game take place? on 23:37 - Mar 21 with 2642 viewssainthelens

Even if it gets down to just one here and there catching this, I really can't see any football being played. Will be amazed if even next season gets going.
When will the next Swans game take place? on 00:56 - Mar 22 with 2605 viewsdunvantjack100

Whenever the time comes that it is safe to play football again, the season must be finished.
From our point of view, it wouldn’t make much of a difference finishing the season. Imagine we were in the top two now, the views would be very different on here.

Health comes first, but when the time comes, finish the season.
When will the next Swans game take place? on 01:05 - Mar 22 with 2590 viewsTNT

When will the next Swans game take place? on 00:56 - Mar 22 by dunvantjack100

Whenever the time comes that it is safe to play football again, the season must be finished.
From our point of view, it wouldn’t make much of a difference finishing the season. Imagine we were in the top two now, the views would be very different on here.

Health comes first, but when the time comes, finish the season.

9 games can be played in a month or so mate. Let's do it, whenever it is safe to do so.

When will the next Swans game take place? on 01:08 - Mar 22 with 2583 viewsTNT

When we get going again, even Montero will be ready to play for fifteen minutes. Not for us, obviously!

When will the next Swans game take place? on 08:01 - Mar 22 with 2523 viewspencoedjack

When will the next Swans game take place? on 22:26 - Mar 21 by majorraglan

This is a difficult one.
There is going to be a lot of pressure to get things done and dusted ASAP, but the number of infections is increasing, the government is responding by increasing the number of restrictions it is introducing and my personal view is that it’s only a matter of time before we move to a full lock down because people aren’t listening.

Large numbers of players are out of contract come June, what happens then if the season isn’t finished? Will clubs be allowed to bring new players in as the old ones leave? Those players out of contract will no doubt be sweating as they may not have jobs etc and won’t they be able to secure new clubs without a clear indication of what’s going to happen because Clubs won’t have the money to pay them. I suspect the Lawyers are already looking at options.

The WRU cancelled their season a few days ago, just ended it, no promotions, no relegations no cup finals.

If it doesn’t start till after June with the amount of players we have out of his contract we will struggle to field a team.
When will the next Swans game take place? on 09:20 - Mar 22 with 2492 viewsMrSwerve

People are bonkers if they think that there will be any football before July. Even behind closed doors. Look at the growth rate of the virus. Clubs won’t want to put players at risk.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it takes until October/November at the earliest.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

When will the next Swans game take place? on 12:17 - Mar 22 with 2427 viewsTenbySwan

Being in the 'at risk' group we have to self isolate for 12 weeks until the middle of June. Even then, the way this country is taking no notice of social distancing things are going to be bad.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2020 12:43]
When will the next Swans game take place? on 14:55 - Mar 22 with 2372 viewsTimTtam

Supposedly the virus will peak in May so it really depends if it settles down, how quickly it does.

I voted Oct-Nov 2020. Potentially football could be ready earlier, but that would increase the risk to the players. Since I'm guessing the current season will continue, it doesn't really matter when it starts up again given that there are only 9 games left. Continuing the season as well as the domestic and European cups (behind closed doors?) seems the most likely and sensible scenario.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024