Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That’s handy Akande 06:29 - Aug 25 with 2074 viewsNotLoyal

New signing, at last he’s made his mind up. Good move,
https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=37167

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

That’s handy Akande on 13:21 - Aug 25 with 1910 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Could be a Kalulu. Could be a world beater too. It’s a nice endorsement for our club that with all that attention he’s chosen us. Great stuff.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

That’s handy Akande on 13:57 - Aug 25 with 1868 viewsReslovenSwan1

That’s handy Akande on 13:21 - Aug 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Could be a Kalulu. Could be a world beater too. It’s a nice endorsement for our club that with all that attention he’s chosen us. Great stuff.

This is the type of signing I like seeing. Bring in quality at 16 is the best way and give them 3 years in the academy. James McBurnie Garrick Cabango have all slotted into the first team seemlessly. This does not happen at other clubs. Cardiff city being a prime example.

Wise sage since Toshack era

That’s handy Akande on 18:48 - Aug 25 with 1717 viewsNotLoyal

That’s handy Akande on 13:57 - Aug 25 by ReslovenSwan1

This is the type of signing I like seeing. Bring in quality at 16 is the best way and give them 3 years in the academy. James McBurnie Garrick Cabango have all slotted into the first team seemlessly. This does not happen at other clubs. Cardiff city being a prime example.

If I could up arrow you twice I would 👍

OK I've changed it.

That’s handy Akande on 19:07 - Aug 25 with 1691 viewsAndyCole

That’s handy Akande on 13:21 - Aug 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Cooper's enhanced rep in developing young talent is a big asset.

(Off topic, really hope Birchy is helping him with his man management, which definitely has room for improvement. On the pitch, Naughts, Smith, Ayew, and poss Routs can help with developing our (and Cooper's) game management )

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

That’s handy Akande on 19:25 - Aug 25 with 1667 viewsNotLoyal

That’s handy Akande on 19:07 - Aug 25 by AndyCole

Cooper's enhanced rep in developing young talent is a big asset.

(Off topic, really hope Birchy is helping him with his man management, which definitely has room for improvement. On the pitch, Naughts, Smith, Ayew, and poss Routs can help with developing our (and Cooper's) game management )

He’s learning, only been in a top job for a year.
At least he hasn’t buggered off like Potter.

OK I've changed it.

That’s handy Akande on 19:33 - Aug 25 with 1657 viewsKilkennyjack

Great news for our Academy.

Churning them out.

Another 20 year old also arriving on loan from Wolves.

Beware of the Risen People

That’s handy Akande on 19:34 - Aug 25 with 1648 viewsNotLoyal

That’s handy Akande on 19:33 - Aug 25 by Kilkennyjack

Churning them out.

Tongue in cheek ...

OK I've changed it.

That’s handy Akande on 20:02 - Aug 25 with 1621 viewsjasper_T

That’s handy Akande on 19:33 - Aug 25 by Kilkennyjack

Churning them out.

And we're still after another centre half.

Mason Jones-Thomas is playing for a Portsmouth XI right now after his release earlier this month.

Oli Cooper looked sharp in the training videos.
Login to get fewer ads

That’s handy Akande on 11:24 - Aug 26 with 1359 viewsReslovenSwan1

That’s handy Akande on 20:02 - Aug 25 by jasper_T

And we're still after another centre half.

Mason Jones-Thomas is playing for a Portsmouth XI right now after his release earlier this month.

Oli Cooper looked sharp in the training videos.

Swansea city abounds with young centre backs. What are they going to do with them all? Why have they not been coached to turn out at No 9 when needs be or am I being too idealist?

I see young Wil Rickard has gone to Burnley.

That’s handy Akande on 11:56 - Aug 26 with 1333 viewsNotLoyal

Gibbs white looks a real decent player. However, these loan signings are no good to us unless the club gets promoted. Then they maybe would sign. Brewster, Gallagher are prime examples, how can you build a squad when a chunk of them leave after eight months ?

OK I've changed it.

That’s handy Akande on 12:06 - Aug 26 with 1320 viewsReslovenSwan1

That’s handy Akande on 11:56 - Aug 26 by NotLoyal

Gibbs white looks a real decent player. However, these loan signings are no good to us unless the club gets promoted. Then they maybe would sign. Brewster, Gallagher are prime examples, how can you build a squad when a chunk of them leave after eight months ?

Celina and Byers know that they have to improve and continue to develop to get any game consistent game time. Neither can cruise on easy street.This must be a good thing. A Celiaa on top of his game would be a magnificent sight to see I suspect.

That’s handy Akande on 12:24 - Aug 26 with 1307 viewsjasper_T

That’s handy Akande on 11:24 - Aug 26 by ReslovenSwan1

Swansea city abounds with young centre backs. What are they going to do with them all? Why have they not been coached to turn out at No 9 when needs be or am I being too idealist?

I see young Wil Rickard has gone to Burnley.

Hadn't seen that. Always good to see these lads find new clubs at a good level right away, can be tough out there without a big club badge on your old training kit.
That’s handy Akande on 20:37 - Aug 26 with 1129 viewsAndyCole

That’s handy Akande on 12:06 - Aug 26 by ReslovenSwan1

Celina and Byers know that they have to improve and continue to develop to get any game consistent game time. Neither can cruise on easy street.This must be a good thing. A Celiaa on top of his game would be a magnificent sight to see I suspect.

Re Celina, he needs the luxury of a brutally dominant midfield to thrive to the top of his game. He often shines and dominates the final third for the Kosovans.

Maybe Coops sees this and is building around a Grimes / Celina axis, supported with a tough core.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

That’s handy Akande on 22:15 - Aug 26 with 1057 viewsReslovenSwan1

That’s handy Akande on 11:56 - Aug 26 by NotLoyal

McBurnie only played for the first team for 18 months. James for only 6 months. Guehi will do 18 months as long as McBurnie. Woodman 2 years. Guehi has not blocked Cabango and Celina and Byers are getting game time. Hopefully Benda will get at least 15-20 games and work with the coaching team inot the swansea way.

That’s handy Akande on 11:58 - Aug 28 with 750 viewsBillyChong

That’s handy Akande on 20:37 - Aug 26 by AndyCole

Re Celina, he needs the luxury of a brutally dominant midfield to thrive to the top of his game. He often shines and dominates the final third for the Kosovans.

Maybe Coops sees this and is building around a Grimes / Celina axis, supported with a tough core.

Do Kosovo stick him out on the wing?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024