Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pro-Trump lawyer/politician caught trying to knock one out. 18:51 - Oct 21 with 2046 viewsItchySphincter

On camera. No social distancing and dubious choice of companion.

Just for balance like. Is this absolutely hilarious?

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2020/oct/21/rudy-giuliani-faces-questions-after

On Amazon this Friday.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Pro-Trump lawyer/politician caught trying to knock one out. on 18:56 - Oct 21 with 2032 viewsHighjack

What a massive tosser.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Pro-Trump lawyer/politician caught trying to knock one out. on 19:41 - Oct 21 with 2004 viewsHighjack

On another vaguely related note why on earth would a big fat sweaty balding bloated 76 year old duffer honestly think a 24 year old beauty would be interested in him sexually?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Pro-Trump lawyer/politician caught trying to knock one out. on 19:47 - Oct 21 with 1998 viewsGroo

Pro-Trump lawyer/politician caught trying to knock one out. on 19:41 - Oct 21 by Highjack

On another vaguely related note why on earth would a big fat sweaty balding bloated 76 year old duffer honestly think a 24 year old beauty would be interested in him sexually?

More interesting is the fact she looks young for her age and was pretending to be 15.

Groo does what Groo does best

Pro-Trump lawyer/politician caught trying to knock one out. on 19:55 - Oct 21 with 1988 viewsCatullus

Pro-Trump lawyer/politician caught trying to knock one out. on 18:56 - Oct 21 by Highjack

What a massive tosser.

Yes but he's a generous tosser, always ready to lend Trump a helping hand!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Pro-Trump lawyer/politician caught trying to knock one out. on 20:09 - Oct 21 with 1981 viewsHighjack

Pro-Trump lawyer/politician caught trying to knock one out. on 19:47 - Oct 21 by Groo

More interesting is the fact she looks young for her age and was pretending to be 15.

The article states that it was all consensual and nothing illegal took place, he’s either completely stupid or completely desperate or most likely both.

Pro-Trump lawyer/politician caught trying to knock one out. on 20:18 - Oct 21 with 1972 viewsHighjack

BORAT: Put down your frump!
GIULIANI: Oop!
Giuliani sits up straight
BORAT: She’s 15, she too old for you!
GIULIANI: Why are you dressed like this?
BORAT: She’s my daughter, please, take me instead, take my anus [pronounced a-noose]
GIULIANI: I don’t want you!
Giuliani stands up and begins to leave the room
BORAT, following him: No, take my anus, do not have her.
TUTAR, also following him: I’m better than him!!
BORAT: No, I better, my back pussy very tight!
TUTAR: No, please, my [inaudible] anus!
BORAT: Please I will Let you enjoy my hum in your mouth.
GIULIANI, at the door: No, No.
TUTAR: I would love to marry [?] you.
BORAT: I was in prison many years, so I have techniques with my mouth.
GIULIANI, to a security guard in the hall: I don’t know what’s going on here who is this guy?
BORAT: I forbid this union!
BORAT, as Giuliani is walking down the hall: Rudy, Trump would be disappoint, you are leaving hotel without golden shower!

Pro-Trump lawyer/politician caught trying to knock one out. on 20:47 - Oct 21 with 1963 viewsItchySphincter

Pro-Trump lawyer/politician caught trying to knock one out. on 20:18 - Oct 21 by Highjack

BORAT: Put down your frump!
GIULIANI: Oop!
Giuliani sits up straight
BORAT: She’s 15, she too old for you!
GIULIANI: Why are you dressed like this?
BORAT: She’s my daughter, please, take me instead, take my anus [pronounced a-noose]
GIULIANI: I don’t want you!
Giuliani stands up and begins to leave the room
BORAT, following him: No, take my anus, do not have her.
TUTAR, also following him: I’m better than him!!
BORAT: No, I better, my back pussy very tight!
TUTAR: No, please, my [inaudible] anus!
BORAT: Please I will Let you enjoy my hum in your mouth.
GIULIANI, at the door: No, No.
TUTAR: I would love to marry [?] you.
BORAT: I was in prison many years, so I have techniques with my mouth.
GIULIANI, to a security guard in the hall: I don’t know what’s going on here who is this guy?
BORAT: I forbid this union!
BORAT, as Giuliani is walking down the hall: Rudy, Trump would be disappoint, you are leaving hotel without golden shower!

Yeah, but does Pikey find it absolutely hilarious?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Pro-Trump lawyer/politician caught trying to knock one out. on 09:17 - Oct 22 with 1912 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Rudy says he was tucking his shirt in.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Pro-Trump lawyer/politician caught trying to knock one out. on 16:47 - Oct 22 with 1869 viewspikeypaul

It just gets better.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024