Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Priti Patel 20:59 - Mar 4 with 1810 viewsmajorraglan

Government has just paid out £340K to settle Philip Rutnam’s claim for unlawful dismissal. Boris had backed her following an investigation re bullying which led to the Standards Chef resigning. Rotten to the core.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-56281781

Priti Patel on 21:03 - Mar 4 with 1802 viewsKilkennyjack

Should be sacked today.

Beware of the Risen People

Priti Patel on 18:36 - Mar 5 with 1711 viewsNortbankboy

Priti Patel on 21:03 - Mar 4 by Kilkennyjack

Should be sacked today.

Not for the first time
Priti Patel on 18:41 - Mar 5 with 1701 viewsCatullus

giving the pay out accepts she did something wrong so she should be sacked.

These people, our elected representatives, they tell us how we should behave when they behave like a bunch of tyrants.

They should be a model of good behaviour, such things start at the top, when our rulers behave like complete dicks they can't complain when it filters (and it did long ago) down through the rest of society.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Priti Patel on 18:45 - Mar 5 with 1699 viewsNortbankboy

Priti Patel on 18:36 - Mar 5 by Nortbankboy

Not for the first time

It's unbelievable what this government is getting away with
Priti Patel on 19:04 - Mar 5 with 1688 viewsCatullus

Why do you think so many people don't consider themselves tory or Labour anymore? Successive UK governments have been utterly disgraceful.

They've privatised so much, selling the family jewels off and providing massive profits to their friends, they had illegal wars, they've been corrupt, deceitful and disgusting.

We the people are part of the problem. Unless westart voting in different people the staus quo will remain.
Choose independents, don't keep returning the two tired old choices. Until they are told they have to be better or they won't get in, either of them, nothing will change.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Priti Patel on 09:02 - Mar 6 with 1637 viewsfelixstowe_jack

It is hardly two years redundancy pay for a top civil servant.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Priti Patel on 10:17 - Mar 6 with 1613 viewsCatullus

Priti Patel on 09:02 - Mar 6 by felixstowe_jack

It's not that far off,

https://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2010/may/31/senior-civil-servants-sala

He was on 180k - 185k, so 360-370k for 2 years.

Priti Patel on 10:21 - Mar 6 with 1610 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Priti Patel on 19:04 - Mar 5 by Catullus

Why do you think so many people don't consider themselves tory or Labour anymore? Successive UK governments have been utterly disgraceful.

They've privatised so much, selling the family jewels off and providing massive profits to their friends, they had illegal wars, they've been corrupt, deceitful and disgusting.

We the people are part of the problem. Unless westart voting in different people the staus quo will remain.
Choose independents, don't keep returning the two tired old choices. Until they are told they have to be better or they won't get in, either of them, nothing will change.

I fully agree with you but almost every time I vote I come to the conclusion that “none of the above” would be a welcome option. Maybe we get the politicians we deserve?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Priti Patel on 11:04 - Mar 6 with 1594 viewspencoedjack

Is this the bloke who was on tv nearly crying because his boss shouted at him?

Grow a pair of balls man.

Wouldn’t last 5 mins on a building site.
Priti Patel on 11:12 - Mar 6 with 1586 viewsraynor94

What an absolute fuss over nothing, did she hurt the poor dabs feelings when she bollocked him.

He should have given her a bit back, if he thought he was in the right.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Priti Patel on 11:48 - Mar 6 with 1573 viewsCatullus

Priti Patel on 11:12 - Mar 6 by raynor94

What an absolute fuss over nothing, did she hurt the poor dabs feelings when she bollocked him.

What, and pass up the chance for a big pay off and a long walk into the sunset to enjoy your pay off and probably a nice, very well paid, part time job with one of the corporations who benefitted from your decisions.

Any guesses where Ruttnams next job is going to be? Advisor to who on a 4 day a month contract worth how many 100's of thouands?

Priti Patel on 12:00 - Mar 6 with 1569 viewsJoe_bradshaw

That bit back would have cost him £340K.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Priti Patel on 13:35 - Mar 6 with 1531 viewsDJack

Priti Patel on 19:04 - Mar 5 by Catullus

get rid of FPTP as a starting point for reform.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Priti Patel on 13:44 - Mar 6 with 1524 viewsmajorraglan

Priti Patel on 09:02 - Mar 6 by felixstowe_jack

Do you mean hardly 2 years pay for a top civil servant?

What he's been paid out is much higher than the statutory minimum and if its tax free it's more likely to be between 3 and 5 years take home pay after tax, NI and pension. He's also 55 years of age which means he can access his pension and no doubt get a top consultancy job. He's had a very decent pay out, the Government have settled out of court and I wouldn't be surprised if by the time legal bills have been factored in this has cost the tax payer over £500k.

It really annoys me that tax payers gave to stump up the cash when something like this happens, if it was coming from a politicians own pocket it may make them a little more considerate.
Priti Patel on 13:51 - Mar 6 with 1510 viewsmajorraglan

If she hadn't done anything the government wouldn't have settled pre tribuneral and paid out, they'd have called his bluff and contested it, but they didn't. A court/tribumeral hearing would also have allowed us to hear the evidence, but I suspect there no chance of that now and this settlement will include a gagging order. All we have now is the accounts provided by the media.

Bullying is bullying and generally involves a course of conduct over time, it doesn't matter where it is and at what level, it can have significant effects on people do much so that some people actually commit suicide.
Priti Patel on 14:26 - Mar 6 with 1486 viewspikeypaul

It could be worse we could be facing an estimated pay out of over £100million like the Scottish governent will be paying Glasgow Rangers in compensation after they have now admitted a malicious prosection when chasing them for tax about 10 years ago.

Awarded £20 million in the test case a few weeks back,l bet the jocks are happy about that.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2021 14:27]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024