Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The anti hate and anti racist stance by Swansea City that was ignored by the Wel 16:20 - Apr 29 with 779 viewsSwansIndependent

The anti hate and anti racist stance by Swansea City that was ignored by the Welsh media & FAW 29th Apr 2021 16:19
After two weeks of ‘thinking about it’ ( more than likely looking at the financial costs ) we have a strong movement that indicates this weekend all social media will not be utilised by a whole host of organisations, profiled users, and football clubs. We welcome that, but where were they three weeks ago ? 2

Click above, it’s proof if ever it was needed that Wales is divided by its governing body and main newspaper.
Click below for Twitter

This post has been edited by an administrator
The anti hate and anti racist stance by Swansea City that was ignored by the Wel on 16:28 - Apr 29 with 763 viewsCatullus

Our stance that was finally taken on by the EPL and other sports too I believe. Still the Welsh media ignored it.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The anti hate and anti racist stance by Swansea City that was ignored by the Wel on 16:32 - Apr 29 with 732 viewsonehunglow

That is some article ,one which shows the contempt of my football club and city in which I grew up.
I’ve long believed,with total objectivity ,that there is a clear contempt and dismissal for anything Swansea,the second city and one with a regional population of a city the size of Nottingham..

It has gone on for decades but this is a clear critique of them in the capital.They always refer to it as the capital so as not to let the provincial plebs forget Cardiff is THE centre of the welsh universe.

Well,it ain’t.

It ain’t for Caernarfon, Aberystwyth ,Llandrindod Wells or Neyland. It ain’t for. It ain’t for Connahs Quay and it aintvforcWrexham

I might disagree with most punters but on this I think we are really united

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The anti hate and anti racist stance by Swansea City that was ignored by the Wel on 18:18 - Apr 29 with 691 viewsKeithHaynes

Folks, if you have any social media platform retweet, share this story, it isn’t good enough and this is a chance to fight back. The moaning has to stop. Action is required. Do your bit please.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The anti hate and anti racist stance by Swansea City that was ignored by the Wel on 20:24 - Apr 29 with 626 viewsCatullus

The anti hate and anti racist stance by Swansea City that was ignored by the Wel on 18:18 - Apr 29 by KeithHaynes

Folks, if you have any social media platform retweet, share this story, it isn’t good enough and this is a chance to fight back. The moaning has to stop. Action is required. Do your bit please.

I se Lewis Hamilton is doing it too though he referred to it as an "EPL initiative" and that annoys too.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The anti hate and anti racist stance by Swansea City that was ignored by the Wel on 21:49 - Apr 29 with 584 viewsKeithHaynes

The anti hate and anti racist stance by Swansea City that was ignored by the Wel on 20:24 - Apr 29 by Catullus

I se Lewis Hamilton is doing it too though he referred to it as an "EPL initiative" and that annoys too.

And the FAW say nothing.

They do a lovely poetry competition mind.
https://www.faw.cymru/en/news/fa-wales-literature-wales-cymru-euro-2020-poetry-c

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The anti hate and anti racist stance by Swansea City that was ignored by the Wel on 13:29 - Apr 30 with 499 viewsReslovenSwan1

The anti hate and anti racist stance by Swansea City that was ignored by the Wel on 21:49 - Apr 29 by KeithHaynes

And the FAW say nothing.

They do a lovely poetry competition mind.
https://www.faw.cymru/en/news/fa-wales-literature-wales-cymru-euro-2020-poetry-c

I think the Swansea indpendent should hold poetry competittions. Its a great idea. I am willing to have a go. There should be prizes too.

My poem with be about the SCST and convertible loan notes mixed in with some sentimental stuff about the Vetch, Alan Curtis and Angel "of the West" Rangel.

Wise sage since Toshack era

The anti hate and anti racist stance by Swansea City that was ignored by the Wel on 13:51 - Apr 30 with 490 viewsChief

The anti hate and anti racist stance by Swansea City that was ignored by the Wel on 13:29 - Apr 30 by ReslovenSwan1

I think the Swansea indpendent should hold poetry competittions. Its a great idea. I am willing to have a go. There should be prizes too.

My poem with be about the SCST and convertible loan notes mixed in with some sentimental stuff about the Vetch, Alan Curtis and Angel "of the West" Rangel.

I've got one....

The CLN is a sham,
Let us not forget how this mess all began,

The Quislings like Resolven will keep biting,
But the supporters trust.... Will keep fighting

Thank you

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The anti hate and anti racist stance by Swansea City that was ignored by the Wel on 13:54 - Apr 30 with 481 viewsReslovenSwan1

The anti hate and anti racist stance by Swansea City that was ignored by the Wel on 13:51 - Apr 30 by Chief

I've got one....

The CLN is a sham,
Let us not forget how this mess all began,

The Quislings like Resolven will keep biting,
But the supporters trust.... Will keep fighting

Thank you

Armed with paper clips and highly paid Saxon mercenaries who will want 35% of everything you own.

Login to get fewer ads

The anti hate and anti racist stance by Swansea City that was ignored by the Wel on 13:58 - Apr 30 with 478 viewsChief

The anti hate and anti racist stance by Swansea City that was ignored by the Wel on 13:54 - Apr 30 by ReslovenSwan1

Armed with paper clips and highly paid Saxon mercenaries who will want 35% of everything you own.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The anti hate and anti racist stance by Swansea City that was ignored by the Wel on 17:26 - Apr 30 with 439 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The anti hate and anti racist stance by Swansea City that was ignored by the Wel on 13:54 - Apr 30 by ReslovenSwan1

Saxons???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The anti hate and anti racist stance by Swansea City that was ignored by the Wel on 20:20 - Apr 30 with 407 viewsReslovenSwan1

The anti hate and anti racist stance by Swansea City that was ignored by the Wel on 17:26 - Apr 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Saxons???

Sais in Welsh Saassenach in Gaelic. Actually the name of the English U23 rugby team.

The anti hate and anti racist stance by Swansea City that was ignored by the Wel on 10:38 - May 1 with 348 viewsNotLoyal

Well everyone had their chance to support this.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The anti hate and anti racist stance by Swansea City that was ignored by the Wel on 12:47 - May 1 with 320 viewsReslovenSwan1

The anti hate and anti racist stance by Swansea City that was ignored by the Wel on 16:32 - Apr 29 by onehunglow

That is some article ,one which shows the contempt of my football club and city in which I grew up.
I’ve long believed,with total objectivity ,that there is a clear contempt and dismissal for anything Swansea,the second city and one with a regional population of a city the size of Nottingham..

It has gone on for decades but this is a clear critique of them in the capital.They always refer to it as the capital so as not to let the provincial plebs forget Cardiff is THE centre of the welsh universe.

Well,it ain’t.

It ain’t for Caernarfon, Aberystwyth ,Llandrindod Wells or Neyland. It ain’t for. It ain’t for Connahs Quay and it aintvforcWrexham

I might disagree with most punters but on this I think we are really united

OPINION : VIEW FROM RESOLVEN It is a traditional pastime of Welsh "anglophones" to general run down our small nation (which incidentally globally puches well above its weight class).

They do this

a) By denergataing the Welsh football team for example like DYSS did the other day. He accused them of having 'no pride' in the shirt being carried by English people. In analysis this was fake news. The English born layers re generally not first team but very committed neverthe less. Those lacking in commitement were not picked.

b) By accusing Welsh institution of being biased against Swansea City . Targetting the WoL is very unfair and is effectivley doing the the work of globalists. The alternative reads for Welsh people is the Sun owned by the loathsome Murdoch and upskirting rags like the Star. Other option are the right wing flower arrranging Brexit papers the Mail and Express which are very "English" in out look and will readily put the boot in on Wales.

c) By accepting being accused of 'bestially' by the lunatic facist fringe of English society in good grace considering it an historic right, while at the same time going apolpetic when the BBC Wales news summary mentions Geoerge North s injury but forgets Swanseas 0-0 home draw with Sheffield wednesday with no shots on target.

This mentality was prevalent in the 1960 and 1970 but is now thankfully declining but is still alive of football forums. Football in Wales of course has to accept the Mammoth EPL and EPL in good grace but should not beat itself up encouraged by Anglophone symapthisers keen to abuse all Welsh institutions.

Kindly for your consideration.

Cymru am byth

The anti hate and anti racist stance by Swansea City that was ignored by the Wel on 13:30 - May 1 with 313 viewsonehunglow

The anti hate and anti racist stance by Swansea City that was ignored by the Wel on 12:47 - May 1 by ReslovenSwan1

OPINION : VIEW FROM RESOLVEN It is a traditional pastime of Welsh "anglophones" to general run down our small nation (which incidentally globally puches well above its weight class).

They do this

a) By denergataing the Welsh football team for example like DYSS did the other day. He accused them of having 'no pride' in the shirt being carried by English people. In analysis this was fake news. The English born layers re generally not first team but very committed neverthe less. Those lacking in commitement were not picked.

b) By accusing Welsh institution of being biased against Swansea City . Targetting the WoL is very unfair and is effectivley doing the the work of globalists. The alternative reads for Welsh people is the Sun owned by the loathsome Murdoch and upskirting rags like the Star. Other option are the right wing flower arrranging Brexit papers the Mail and Express which are very "English" in out look and will readily put the boot in on Wales.

c) By accepting being accused of 'bestially' by the lunatic facist fringe of English society in good grace considering it an historic right, while at the same time going apolpetic when the BBC Wales news summary mentions Geoerge North s injury but forgets Swanseas 0-0 home draw with Sheffield wednesday with no shots on target.

This mentality was prevalent in the 1960 and 1970 but is now thankfully declining but is still alive of football forums. Football in Wales of course has to accept the Mammoth EPL and EPL in good grace but should not beat itself up encouraged by Anglophone symapthisers keen to abuse all Welsh institutions.

Kindly for your consideration.

Cymru am byth

That's a long one.

You live in the trees?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024