Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper out thinks Valérien in the Play Off first leg tie at Oakwell 09:00 - May 18 with 615 viewsSwansIndependent

Cooper out thinks Valérien in the Play Off first leg tie at Oakwell 18th May 2021 09:00
It was always going to be a tight game, the newly inspired top six latecomers Barnsley against the methodical percentage tactics of Swansea City. However to win the game it takes more than an off the pitch vision and tonight Coopers surprise selection got it spot on. 0

Same as last season, one up from the first leg.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Cooper out thinks Valérien in the Play Off first leg tie at Oakwell on 13:14 - May 18 with 451 viewsvetchonian

Not bad for a fraud with no tactical nous or game management abilty

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Cooper out thinks Valérien in the Play Off first leg tie at Oakwell on 13:24 - May 18 with 440 viewsonehunglow

Any need for these snide remarks.
Just enjoy the fact we are on the cusp of something huge.
We all want the best.
Its as simple as that
Right now,I really dpn't give a monkeys as to which poster is right or wrong.
What we post is meaningless crap,truly it is,much of it disingenuous garbage to impress those who see themselves as the more loyal ,more knowledgable fan in the street.Frankly,that phallic waving nonsense drives me nuts.
People refer to comments made from posters -10 years ago. Really. It takes a sick heart to do that.

We need to unite in the pure sense and not for the purposes of posting "positive".

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cooper out thinks Valérien in the Play Off first leg tie at Oakwell on 13:24 - May 18 with 445 viewsKeithHaynes

Cooper out thinks Valérien in the Play Off first leg tie at Oakwell on 13:14 - May 18 by vetchonian

Not bad for a fraud with no tactical nous or game management abilty

When it works it must be so pleasing for him, he got it spot on last night.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cooper out thinks Valérien in the Play Off first leg tie at Oakwell on 13:26 - May 18 with 437 viewsonehunglow

Cooper out thinks Valérien in the Play Off first leg tie at Oakwell on 13:24 - May 18 by KeithHaynes

although some would question the Routledge subbing.

Cooper out thinks Valérien in the Play Off first leg tie at Oakwell on 13:33 - May 18 with 437 viewsOptimisticJack

Cooper out thinks Valérien in the Play Off first leg tie at Oakwell on 13:24 - May 18 by KeithHaynes

Absolutely.
When the team was announced I was concerned - believing Roberts and Bennett should have been selected.
I was proved wrong.
So impressed by the fighting attitude of our whole team.
Particularly impressed with our young centre halves and Woodman. Also Grimes and Fulton.
Finding myself wanting to recognise most of the team for stand out performances which says it all.

Optimisticjack

Cooper out thinks Valérien in the Play Off first leg tie at Oakwell on 13:36 - May 18 with 430 viewsKeithHaynes

Cooper out thinks Valérien in the Play Off first leg tie at Oakwell on 13:26 - May 18 by onehunglow

although some would question the Routledge subbing.

I was surprised it wasn’t Ayew with him being on a yellow and his recent fitness issues.
Routledge did get involved to an extent though.

Cooper out thinks Valérien in the Play Off first leg tie at Oakwell on 13:39 - May 18 with 425 views34dfgdf54

Cooper out thinks Valérien in the Play Off first leg tie at Oakwell on 13:36 - May 18 by KeithHaynes

I was surprised it wasn’t Ayew with him being on a yellow and his recent fitness issues.
Routledge did get involved to an extent though.

I thought Routs was poor when he came on to be honest, can't remember him holding it up once. Cullen struggled aswell though.
Cooper out thinks Valérien in the Play Off first leg tie at Oakwell on 15:45 - May 18 with 380 viewsNotLoyal

Overall a resounding success. Saturdays match will be far more contraversial and exciting I'm sure.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

Cooper out thinks Valérien in the Play Off first leg tie at Oakwell on 16:00 - May 18 with 366 viewsvetchonian

Cooper out thinks Valérien in the Play Off first leg tie at Oakwell on 15:45 - May 18 by NotLoyal

Overall a resounding success. Saturdays match will be far more contraversial and exciting I'm sure.

HOpefully Cooper has a plan

Plus the Jack Army will be on hand...even though it will be just 3000 we need whoever is there to be vocal and loud as the Barnsley fans were last night. The crowd really does need to be the extra man....maybe create an atmosphere like that night 10 years ago against Forest or 8 years agon in the cup against Chelsea

Cooper out thinks Valérien in the Play Off first leg tie at Oakwell on 16:11 - May 18 with 359 viewsjack247

Cooper out thinks Valérien in the Play Off first leg tie at Oakwell on 16:00 - May 18 by vetchonian

HOpefully Cooper has a plan

Plus the Jack Army will be on hand...even though it will be just 3000 we need whoever is there to be vocal and loud as the Barnsley fans were last night. The crowd really does need to be the extra man....maybe create an atmosphere like that night 10 years ago against Forest or 8 years agon in the cup against Chelsea

I’d guess that having one set of fans there influences the officials at least as much as the fans, even if it’s only a small number. I think we saw that last night.

Just really hope we don’t approach this game looking to hang on for a 0-0
Cooper out thinks Valérien in the Play Off first leg tie at Oakwell on 16:21 - May 18 with 352 viewsvetchonian

Cooper out thinks Valérien in the Play Off first leg tie at Oakwell on 16:11 - May 18 by jack247

I’d guess that having one set of fans there influences the officials at least as much as the fans, even if it’s only a small number. I think we saw that last night.

Just really hope we don’t approach this game looking to hang on for a 0-0

I doubt that will be Coopers plan..but I think he will have learnt from last seasons semi final second leg where we were looking for the second goal ealry doors..sent lots of defenders up for a corner from which Brentford broke away and scored.

Hopefully he will be looking to stop Barnsley scoring frustrate them and lets us get a goal as when it is right a bit like last night. I think Cooper realises we need at least one more goal in the tie

Cooper out thinks Valérien in the Play Off first leg tie at Oakwell on 17:10 - May 18 with 322 viewsKeithHaynes

Cooper out thinks Valérien in the Play Off first leg tie at Oakwell on 13:39 - May 18 by 34dfgdf54

I thought Routs was poor when he came on to be honest, can't remember him holding it up once. Cullen struggled aswell though.

His pirouette in the penalty area got a 9.4 from me.

Cooper out thinks Valérien in the Play Off first leg tie at Oakwell on 17:19 - May 18 with 315 viewsonehunglow

Cooper out thinks Valérien in the Play Off first leg tie at Oakwell on 17:10 - May 18 by KeithHaynes

His pirouette in the penalty area got a 9.4 from me.

Pirouette.
You can tell you been abroad.
That s posh talk.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024