Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE 13:00 - Jun 9 with 2750 viewsSwansIndependent

Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE 9th Jun 2021 13:00
News has reached us from several sources that Morgan Whittaker, a January signing from Derby County is becoming increasingly concerned about his Swansea City future. 0

New accounts now active.

TWITTER
https://twitter.com/_KeithHaynes

INSTA
https://www.instagram.com/swansea_independent?utm_source=qr
Swansea_Independent

FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/SwanseaIndependent

REDDIT
https://www.reddit.com/r/swanseacity/comments/no8est/wednesday_talks_for_cooper_

This post has been edited by an administrator
Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 13:11 - Jun 9 with 1757 viewsnantywatcher

Totally unimpressed by him. Nothing about his attitude and performance to convince me we will not lose at least half the fee we paid for him. Maybe a manger who gives him an almighty kick up the arse might change things.
Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 13:13 - Jun 9 with 1734 viewsDr_Winston

Scored two goals in three starts under a manager largely uninterested in using him. Hard to see what else he can do.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 13:17 - Jun 9 with 1698 viewsChief

Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 13:13 - Jun 9 by Dr_Winston

Scored two goals in three starts under a manager largely uninterested in using him. Hard to see what else he can do.

Knuckle down, grow up and work hard to convince the manager you're worth a regular spot.

He's been here 6 months and is only 20 years old ffs.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 13:19 - Jun 9 with 1689 viewsdobjack2

So the real story is that Cooper won’t commit to the club and that is unsettling players.
Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 13:19 - Jun 9 with 1685 viewsWhiterockin

Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 13:13 - Jun 9 by Dr_Winston

So exactly how are players recruited. if we are signing players that the manager does not want to play, the system we have is wrong and must be changed. Everyone must be singing from the same sheet and ego's must go out the window. Its not only Whittaker, there have been many over the last 2 years.
Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 13:27 - Jun 9 with 1640 viewsChief

Few quick to criticize the club and or Cooper here.

Could it be this just Whittaker? Seemed to leave Derby due to lack of first team games while only being 20 (with not much to suggest that he should be a regular there either). His celebration against them showed he left them under a bit of a cloud.

Could this just be Whittaker being impatient? - Again!
[Post edited 9 Jun 2021 13:28]

Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 13:34 - Jun 9 with 1600 viewsWhiterockin

Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 13:27 - Jun 9 by Chief

Could it be this just Whittaker? Seemed to leave Derby due to lack of first team games while only being 20 (with not much to suggest that he should be a regular there either). His celebration against them showed he left them under a bit of a cloud.

Wouldn't you be impatient if you saw CH picked in front of you every week. I know they are different players in different positions but our shape was compromised to fit in the lazy one every week, to the detriment of other players.
Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 13:34 - Jun 9 with 1598 viewsvetchonian

Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 13:27 - Jun 9 by Chief

No like everything its Coopers fault,

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 13:39 - Jun 9 with 1574 viewsDr_Winston

Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 13:19 - Jun 9 by Whiterockin

So exactly how are players recruited. if we are signing players that the manager does not want to play, the system we have is wrong and must be changed. Everyone must be singing from the same sheet and ego's must go out the window. Its not only Whittaker, there have been many over the last 2 years.

The players are recruited to suit a style of play, a style of play that Cooper would have advised the club that he wanted to use and clearly hasn't. Ask yourself if a number of the players who have struggled under Cooper might have done better under any of his predecessors more inclined to play a more attacking style.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 13:40 - Jun 9 with 1558 viewsChief

Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 13:34 - Jun 9 by Whiterockin

Wouldn't you be impatient if you saw CH picked in front of you every week. I know they are different players in different positions but our shape was compromised to fit in the lazy one every week, to the detriment of other players.

Well they play in different positions and Hourihane has a far greater pedigree and he did (occasionally) pull something out of the bag, so I don't think that's a fair comparison.

Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 13:42 - Jun 9 with 1548 viewsChief

Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 13:34 - Jun 9 by vetchonian

No like everything its Coopers fault,

Appears so, although the haters have messed up here.

The article also suggests Whittakers not happy because Cooper could be going.

Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 13:52 - Jun 9 with 1490 viewsWhiterockin

Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 13:39 - Jun 9 by Dr_Winston

The players are recruited to suit a style of play, a style of play that Cooper would have advised the club that he wanted to use and clearly hasn't. Ask yourself if a number of the players who have struggled under Cooper might have done better under any of his predecessors more inclined to play a more attacking style.

This is my point. Things have to change and everyone work together.
Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 14:31 - Jun 9 with 1371 viewsDr_Winston

Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 13:52 - Jun 9 by Whiterockin

This is my point. Things have to change and everyone work together.

Things have to change I agree. Are all the personnel in place willing or able?

Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 14:35 - Jun 9 with 1360 viewsjasper_T

He left Derby to increase his chances at first team football because despite an excellent record at u23s level as a centre forward he was being given bits and pieces out on the wing, and ends up here being given bits and pieces out on the wing. No surprise he'll be disappointed.

Manager moaning about not having a centre forward the whole time he's been at the club, Cullen and Routledge given the nod ahead of him... When a player is signed for a significant fee they naturally expect more and will be worried if there's little interest in utilising him in his preferred role down the middle.
Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 14:38 - Jun 9 with 1347 viewsjasper_T

Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 14:31 - Jun 9 by Dr_Winston

Things have to change I agree. Are all the personnel in place willing or able?

Recruitment team growing again this summer, new faces brought in to the first team and development structure. A few have worked at some big clubs. The days of a manager being at the head of the recruitment team are increasingly rare, for very good reason. They can be gone any moment. Potter's departure left us in the lurch.
Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 14:41 - Jun 9 with 1332 views34dfgdf54

Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 14:35 - Jun 9 by jasper_T

He left Derby to increase his chances at first team football because despite an excellent record at u23s level as a centre forward he was being given bits and pieces out on the wing, and ends up here being given bits and pieces out on the wing. No surprise he'll be disappointed.

Manager moaning about not having a centre forward the whole time he's been at the club, Cullen and Routledge given the nod ahead of him... When a player is signed for a significant fee they naturally expect more and will be worried if there's little interest in utilising him in his preferred role down the middle.

You're a gentleman who talks sense Jasper, along with the Doc (Winston)
Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 14:59 - Jun 9 with 1273 viewsonehunglow

I 'll talk some sense now...
Morgan needs to get some calories down him this summer and get a dietician ,a personal trainer and get on them there weights.
He' s tall enough but woefully weak.I believe there is a footballer in there albeit what we paid was ludicrous.

He could really stay in Swansea this summer,get to the market, get some laverbread and cockles down him then follow up with 3 scoops of Joe's best.

Forget the car and walk briskly or cycle everywhere.

To see lads like this so physically weak and underdeveloped in a professional game near the top division is nothing short of shocking.

He needs plenty of sleep too and a warm woman (or man)

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 15:02 - Jun 9 with 1265 viewsvetchonian

Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 14:59 - Jun 9 by onehunglow

I 'll talk some sense now...
Morgan needs to get some calories down him this summer and get a dietician ,a personal trainer and get on them there weights.
He' s tall enough but woefully weak.I believe there is a footballer in there albeit what we paid was ludicrous.

He could really stay in Swansea this summer,get to the market, get some laverbread and cockles down him then follow up with 3 scoops of Joe's best.

Forget the car and walk briskly or cycle everywhere.

To see lads like this so physically weak and underdeveloped in a professional game near the top division is nothing short of shocking.

He needs plenty of sleep too and a warm woman (or man)

walk briskly or cycle

Careful we dont want him fatigued

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 15:04 - Jun 9 with 1258 viewsKeithHaynes

Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 13:19 - Jun 9 by dobjack2

So the real story is that Cooper won’t commit to the club and that is unsettling players.

I would say when a very young man comes to a new city and then all of a sudden things aren’t as clear as they were then maybe ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 15:05 - Jun 9 with 1251 viewsonehunglow

Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 15:02 - Jun 9 by vetchonian

walk briskly or cycle

Careful we dont want him fatigued

Well,it' better than popping to the 24/7 in the overpriced poseur car.

I actually raised this lad's case with my daughter who has her own PT business. She's trained many rugby players especially who needed to bulk up but not with lard.

I think out physical conditional of players looks very amateur.

No offence to anyone meant but think of how frail our teams have been for several seasons.

Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 15:07 - Jun 9 with 1251 viewsKeithHaynes

Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 13:42 - Jun 9 by Chief

Appears so, although the haters have messed up here.

The article also suggests Whittakers not happy because Cooper could be going.

To an extent again maybe, but it’s not just Cooper.

Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 15:09 - Jun 9 with 1241 viewsonehunglow

Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 15:07 - Jun 9 by KeithHaynes

To an extent again maybe, but it’s not just Cooper.

Let's be frank,Keith,few of us would break our hearts at any of last seasons crop going .

None were exceptional.

Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 15:11 - Jun 9 with 1232 viewsKeithHaynes

Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 15:09 - Jun 9 by onehunglow

Let's be frank,Keith,few of us would break our hearts at any of last seasons crop going .

None were exceptional.

There are a few, Roberts, Lowe, Grimes, Bennett, I’m thinking now 😂

Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 15:18 - Jun 9 with 1210 viewsKeithHaynes

Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 14:38 - Jun 9 by jasper_T

Recruitment team growing again this summer, new faces brought in to the first team and development structure. A few have worked at some big clubs. The days of a manager being at the head of the recruitment team are increasingly rare, for very good reason. They can be gone any moment. Potter's departure left us in the lurch.

Which I think is most peoples worry if Cooper hangs around then goes last minute.

Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 15:24 - Jun 9 with 1190 viewsonehunglow

Morgan Whittaker concerned about his Swansea future EXCLUSIVE on 15:11 - Jun 9 by KeithHaynes

There are a few, Roberts, Lowe, Grimes, Bennett, I’m thinking now 😂

Exceptional .

Not for me Guv.

When Siggi , he really was

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024