Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Slow news day today 16:15 - Aug 26 with 776 viewsKeithHaynes

You are welcome to make some up 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Slow news day today on 16:24 - Aug 26 with 765 viewsmax936

On a serious note, I took a lid off a bucket and I've lost the lid, just how I don't know, Wifey again I reckon, she's claiming she knows nothing and seen nothing though

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Slow news day today on 16:36 - Aug 26 with 743 views1983

Suitcases have been brought down from the loft off on holiday next month and electric fans put back up as not needed now until 2022

Slow news day today on 16:38 - Aug 26 with 724 viewsonehunglow

Wifey and I stripped off a whole wall of plasterboard in our new garage space,refitted it,attached a huge worktop from other side of the wall,then I fell off the ladder again banging my head in the process.She laughed her pretty little head off and I had to punish her in her favourite manner.

Then I rang the ticket office to complain about late receipt of my ticket.Female there was rather taken aback when I become rather snotty over her insouciant attitude. If it doesnt turn up I have to report to the Preston ticket office on day.Apparently.

We are looking to go naked skinny swimming tomorrow .

Making the most of each day right now.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Slow news day today on 17:00 - Aug 26 with 722 viewsdobjack2

Latest rumours suggest Ronaldo is interested in joining the Swans. Apparently he loves the city and people. It is believed that wages won’t be a problem as sponsorship deals could fill in the gap between the £5,000 a week it is rumoured that the club could offer and the £12.8 million a season it is being reported that he could earn at Man City.

The stumbling block to any move could be the transfer fee with the Swans allegedly looking for a free transfer and Juventus wanting £25 million. This one could go to the wire.

UpDaTe

Unfortunately the idea of a return to Old Trafford has seen Ronaldo agree terms with Man Utd. Any interest that the Swans may have had in signing the Portuguese superstar has now ended. The search for an established and respected front man to wear the Swans number 9 shirt goes on.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2021 19:30]
Slow news day today on 17:15 - Aug 26 with 699 viewspencoedjack

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-condemn-

Bassey's turning to pitch invading so they get 3 year bans not to watch garbage every week.
Slow news day today on 17:29 - Aug 26 with 673 viewsmagicdaps10

Had a new bath delivered today ready for the bath and ensuite revamps.... They love buying stuff ready for this shit.
As the bath turns up and I am storing it in the garage, I am then informed that the garage is going to converted into a living room and the ball is already rolling and could be done before bathroom and ensuite... Meaning everything stored in the garage for that job will now have to be taken out of there and stored in the spare bedroom whilst having the kids argue over who wants that spare room as it's bigger than their present one and will be much warmer as that room is above the garage that's being converted.

It will be the kitchen being done next, just watch it happen..... Fooking women just grind you down hey!

😬😁🤣
[Post edited 26 Aug 2021 17:30]

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Slow news day today on 17:34 - Aug 26 with 654 viewsKeithHaynes

Spoke to a bloke today at my gate, he had just rung me, he continued to talk to me in his phone, on was very spanish.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Slow news day today on 17:36 - Aug 26 with 649 viewsCatullus

I'm not making this up, Man City left back Mendy charged with 4 counts of rape and one of sexual assault

In other news, took my son to see 'Free Guy' at the cinema and quite enjoyed it.

My wife has lef to go to what she herself calls 'fat club' she wanted a lift but I suggested walking would help her lose weight....I didn't get a slap and she walked!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Slow news day today on 17:39 - Aug 26 with 635 viewsKeithHaynes

Slow news day today on 17:15 - Aug 26 by pencoedjack

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-condemn-

Bassey's turning to pitch invading so they get 3 year bans not to watch garbage every week.

TBH if I was a follower of that particular club I would be running on the pitch every three years.

Slow news day today on 17:40 - Aug 26 with 629 viewsCatullus

Slow news day today on 17:39 - Aug 26 by KeithHaynes

TBH if I was a follower of that particular club I would be running on the pitch every three years.

Are you Jack Wilshere?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Slow news day today on 17:51 - Aug 26 with 614 viewsswan65split

Been out the back , sorting out some rubbish for a tip run, and making space for the wifes joking greenhouse, had some visitors, and now making Cajun chicken for tea and a Curry that I will have too freeze.

in other news, thinking of all those poor people in Afghanistan, theres worse to com sadly.
Slow news day today on 17:56 - Aug 26 with 607 viewsCatullus

Slow news day today on 17:51 - Aug 26 by swan65split

Been out the back , sorting out some rubbish for a tip run, and making space for the wifes joking greenhouse, had some visitors, and now making Cajun chicken for tea and a Curry that I will have too freeze.

in other news, thinking of all those poor people in Afghanistan, theres worse to com sadly.

I have a load of rubbish out the garden and more in the house I need to take down the tip. It would have easy because I used to have a Focus estate, last year I changed it for a Corsa, now I can hardly fit a fart in my boot.
Anyone know of any relaible rubbish clearance types in Neath/Skewen I can ring?

Slow news day today on 18:49 - Aug 26 with 562 viewsswan65split

Slow news day today on 17:56 - Aug 26 by Catullus

I have a load of rubbish out the garden and more in the house I need to take down the tip. It would have easy because I used to have a Focus estate, last year I changed it for a Corsa, now I can hardly fit a fart in my boot.
Anyone know of any relaible rubbish clearance types in Neath/Skewen I can ring?

are you on Facebook? they have local pages you could ask on there.
Slow news day today on 22:01 - Aug 26 with 450 viewsCatullus

Slow news day today on 18:49 - Aug 26 by swan65split

I don't do facebook. I shall have to ask my wife to look. Thanks S65S.

Slow news day today on 22:04 - Aug 26 with 443 viewsDJack

Slow news day today on 18:49 - Aug 26 by swan65split

I've got home from work, put my food on and realise I've missed all the fun!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Slow news day today on 16:50 - Aug 27 with 344 viewsGixerJack

Slow news day today on 16:24 - Aug 26 by max936

On a serious note, I took a lid off a bucket and I've lost the lid, just how I don't know, Wifey again I reckon, she's claiming she knows nothing and seen nothing though

It sounds as if I’d prefer your wife to my first wife coz she knew f****ng everything..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024