Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea Independent : Our journey continues to be endorsed 09:00 - Oct 28 with 668 viewsSwansIndependent

Swansea Independent : Our journey continues to be endorsed 28th Oct 2021 09:00
Once again our fledgling website Swansea Independent has proven to be the source of not only national media reporting but local news sources as well. It was heartening yesterday that seven news agencies worldwide covered our stories on Russell Martin and Jay Fulton’s future at Swansea City. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea Independent : Our journey continues to be endorsed on 09:15 - Oct 28 with 641 viewsonehunglow

Let me be the first to respond.
Notwithstanding my pithy smartarse sometimes poisonous comments,this site i far and away the pre eminent site for fans.
What is reported seems pretty much on the nail and it is clearly an exercise ,the background of which ,us followers seem oblivious . So well done.

peace and love

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea Independent : Our journey continues to be endorsed on 10:51 - Oct 28 with 575 viewsCatullus

Well done Keith

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swansea Independent : Our journey continues to be endorsed on 11:17 - Oct 28 with 565 viewsOptimisticJack

Excellent.
Well done to all concerned.

Optimisticjack

Swansea Independent : Our journey continues to be endorsed on 11:49 - Oct 28 with 550 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea Independent : Our journey continues to be endorsed on 10:51 - Oct 28 by Catullus

Well done Keith

No I in team 😂👏

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea Independent : Our journey continues to be endorsed on 13:45 - Oct 28 with 518 viewsReslovenSwan1

This forum is a breath of fresh air and allows free speech and free from bullying and harassment for unpopular view with credibility.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea Independent : Our journey continues to be endorsed on 14:19 - Oct 28 with 504 viewsonehunglow

Swansea Independent : Our journey continues to be endorsed on 13:45 - Oct 28 by ReslovenSwan1

This forum is a breath of fresh air and allows free speech and free from bullying and harassment for unpopular view with credibility.

Swansea Independent : Our journey continues to be endorsed on 14:44 - Oct 28 with 491 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea Independent : Our journey continues to be endorsed on 13:45 - Oct 28 by ReslovenSwan1

Some will not see that mate as opinions differ, and they see that as closing down their own free speech. Weird world.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea Independent : Our journey continues to be endorsed on 15:10 - Oct 28 with 470 viewsonehunglow

Swansea Independent : Our journey continues to be endorsed on 14:44 - Oct 28 by KeithHaynes

Some will not see that mate as opinions differ, and they see that as closing down their own free speech. Weird world.

Some can't see their feet in front of them and not because they are obese.
Nobody's called me a XCNCB.so far today anyway but it's still early.

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea Independent : Our journey continues to be endorsed on 21:28 - Oct 28 with 396 viewsCatullus

Swansea Independent : Our journey continues to be endorsed on 11:49 - Oct 28 by KeithHaynes

No I in team 😂👏

There is in Keith!!

But stay humble

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swansea Independent : Our journey continues to be endorsed on 22:20 - Oct 28 with 380 viewsDJack

Well done Keith.

By the the way there is a "me" in team

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024