Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rhys Williams 22:13 - Nov 27 with 1708 viewsbuilthjack

Who's decision to start him today?
Martins or the bin Dippers ?
If Martins hand was forced that isn't good.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Rhys Williams on 23:23 - Nov 27 with 1639 viewsKeithHaynes

All may well be revealed tomorrow morning 😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Rhys Williams on 08:08 - Nov 28 with 1542 viewsbuilthjack

Rhys Williams on 23:23 - Nov 27 by KeithHaynes

All may well be revealed tomorrow morning 😉

Hurry up

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Rhys Williams on 10:16 - Nov 28 with 1455 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Rhys Williams on 08:08 - Nov 28 by builthjack

Hurry up

Strange to see him in all of a sudden. It’s simply not working though. Guehi he isn’t (not many are though to be fair).

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Rhys Williams on 10:19 - Nov 28 with 1449 viewsKeithHaynes

It was shockingly awful, and where are the missing players, Fulton included ? 28th Nov 2021 08:40
It was a surprise, even for the most downbeat of Swansea City supporters, yesterday’s result was a jolt to the system. And possibly for the first time this season we will have to examine the way this game went on the pitch, and ask what was the thinking off it for it to go the way it did ? 0

Even though RM said they were all fit Cabango wasn’t.

Rhys Williams on 10:34 - Nov 28 with 1416 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Rhys Williams on 10:19 - Nov 28 by KeithHaynes

It was shockingly awful, and where are the missing players, Fulton included ? 28th Nov 2021 08:40
It was a surprise, even for the most downbeat of Swansea City supporters, yesterday’s result was a jolt to the system. And possibly for the first time this season we will have to examine the way this game went on the pitch, and ask what was the thinking off it for it to go the way it did ? 0

Even though RM said they were all fit Cabango wasn’t.

I suppose it’s to keep the opposition guessing but there wasn’t really much of a gain from that yesterday was there

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Rhys Williams on 10:58 - Nov 28 with 1387 viewsdobjack2

A signing that doesn't fit the needs of the team. Not seen much of him on the box for Liverpool but assumed that he was capable of playing left sided centre back and had a bit of pace. Both of which we needed. I think Jasper T put me right on that very quickly.
Rhys Williams on 12:16 - Nov 28 with 1320 viewsBoundy

Rhys Williams on 10:58 - Nov 28 by dobjack2

A signing that doesn't fit the needs of the team. Not seen much of him on the box for Liverpool but assumed that he was capable of playing left sided centre back and had a bit of pace. Both of which we needed. I think Jasper T put me right on that very quickly.

He grew into the game but nothing overly complicated and played it safe IMO, maybe a few others should have

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Rhys Williams on 13:01 - Nov 28 with 1282 viewsWhiterockin

Total lack of confidence that I did not expect from a player that has played in the Liverpool first team. I watched him closely in the 2nd half as he was mostly playing in front of me. I can't remember him playing a simple ball to Manning for him to push forward. Was he afraid to be isolated if he did. it's clear to see why he has been left out, just not good enough.
Login to get fewer ads

Rhys Williams on 14:41 - Nov 28 with 1227 viewsCatullus

Rhys Williams on 13:01 - Nov 28 by Whiterockin

Total lack of confidence that I did not expect from a player that has played in the Liverpool first team. I watched him closely in the 2nd half as he was mostly playing in front of me. I can't remember him playing a simple ball to Manning for him to push forward. Was he afraid to be isolated if he did. it's clear to see why he has been left out, just not good enough.

I've already said this elsewhere but I'd send him home and go with Brandon Cooper.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Rhys Williams on 14:44 - Nov 28 with 1222 viewsWhiterockin

Rhys Williams on 14:41 - Nov 28 by Catullus

I've already said this elsewhere but I'd send him home and go with Brandon Cooper.

Sorry mate, I haven't seen it.
Rhys Williams on 15:32 - Nov 28 with 1180 viewsRichardO

Was nice for him and Cabango to get a start against BHA in the cup but both where played on their wrong side against a good Premiership team which wouldn't have helped their confidence given they haven't been given much playing time since, square pegs in round holes, might be why we are conceding goals this season against teams in various league position not just the top teams.
Rhys Williams on 16:29 - Nov 28 with 1129 viewsnantywatcher

He's more than good enough. I would guess he was playing to instructions as he has had so little match practice.
Rhys Williams on 17:17 - Nov 28 with 1074 viewsWhiterockin

Rhys Williams on 16:29 - Nov 28 by nantywatcher

He's more than good enough. I would guess he was playing to instructions as he has had so little match practice.

Why do you think he has had so little match practice, if he is more than good enough?
Rhys Williams on 19:57 - Nov 28 with 973 viewsTenbySwan

Heard it mentioned on the radio, that being tall he had possibly been bought in to mark Andy Carroll at corners etc
Rhys Williams on 21:10 - Nov 28 with 932 viewsBadlands

Rhys Williams on 19:57 - Nov 28 by TenbySwan

Heard it mentioned on the radio, that being tall he had possibly been bought in to mark Andy Carroll at corners etc

Daft if true. Cabango is far more physical and would not have let Carroll get away with so much space.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Rhys Williams on 22:32 - Nov 28 with 884 views34dfgdf54

Rhys Williams on 19:57 - Nov 28 by TenbySwan

Williams is known for his lack of physicality that wouldn’t be true.

Martin had a bad one yesterday, all wrong and we have wasted big opportunity as he said himself.
Rhys Williams on 08:09 - Nov 29 with 790 viewsKeithHaynes

To avoid repetition. Cabango wasn’t fit.

Rhys Williams on 09:02 - Nov 29 with 765 viewstheloneranger

Rhys Williams on 10:58 - Nov 28 by dobjack2

He played 9 games in the Premier League and 6 in the Champions League for Liverpool last season.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Rhys Williams on 09:18 - Nov 29 with 755 viewsCatullus

Rhys Williams on 09:02 - Nov 29 by theloneranger

He played 9 games in the Premier League and 6 in the Champions League for Liverpool last season.

Then they decided to send him out on loan because he needs improving. If I'd made those starts I'd be hoping to push for a regular first team spot (even if on the bench) not to be loaned out to a Championship team!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Rhys Williams on 11:01 - Nov 29 with 721 viewstheloneranger

Rhys Williams on 09:18 - Nov 29 by Catullus

Then they decided to send him out on loan because he needs improving. If I'd made those starts I'd be hoping to push for a regular first team spot (even if on the bench) not to be loaned out to a Championship team!

With Joel Matip, Virgil van Dijk and Joe Gomez all coming back after long-term injuries, and seemingly behind Nat Phillips (who can't get a game), there's no room on the bus never mind the bench.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Rhys Williams on 15:06 - Nov 29 with 658 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Rhys Williams on 09:02 - Nov 29 by theloneranger

It must be relatively easy to be a CB in that team, you have 8 or 9 defenders in front of you pressing everything perfectly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024