Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Putin 22:52 - Mar 3 with 8672 viewsraynor94

Is it time to call his bluff, he's threatening us with nuclear war, but how much longer can we put up with what he's doing in Ukraine.

If we give him this one, what's next?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Putin on 23:25 - Mar 3 with 2639 viewsbuilthjack

All those tanks need blowing up. It wouldn't take much to do it.
Should have been done a week ago.
Then get in and hang the maniac.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Putin on 00:11 - Mar 4 with 2614 viewscontroversial_jack

Putin on 23:25 - Mar 3 by builthjack

May be a little difficult as that convoy would have air cover. PC plod, may have a little difficulty when he tries to walk into the Kremlin and slap a pair of handcuffs on Vlad.
Putin on 00:19 - Mar 4 with 2608 viewscontroversial_jack

He has called NATO,s bluff, and it has worked. It shows how toothless NATO and the US really is.

I like the bit where you say we. Who exactly are we? Are you going to volunteer you family members and relatives to do that

You are like one of these Victorian gentlemen who sit at the breakfast table reading your copy of the times , tut tutting over your toast and marmalade saying how the British army has declined since i was in the light dragoons.

We haven't given him anything, he's taking it and will not stop until he has, and there's nothing anyone can do about it except slap economic sanctions on Russia and hope their economy colapses.
Putin on 08:51 - Mar 4 with 2524 viewsItchySphincter

There may may a strategic reason for not doing it.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Putin on 09:02 - Mar 4 with 2520 viewsItchySphincter

Putin on 00:19 - Mar 4 by controversial_jack

He has called NATO,s bluff, and it has worked. It shows how toothless NATO and the US really is.

I like the bit where you say we. Who exactly are we? Are you going to volunteer you family members and relatives to do that

You are like one of these Victorian gentlemen who sit at the breakfast table reading your copy of the times , tut tutting over your toast and marmalade saying how the British army has declined since i was in the light dragoons.

We haven't given him anything, he's taking it and will not stop until he has, and there's nothing anyone can do about it except slap economic sanctions on Russia and hope their economy colapses.

Disagree with that. If this war can be ‘won’ without NATO and the west using traditional military force it will be a turning point in civilisation, and would consign the likes of Putin to history. Of course, if this scenario was to play out you could cite the number of innocent lives lost and make a case that the west could have acted, or could have acted earlier, but there will be lives lost either way. The world is being redesigned at this very moment and we can only hope that the decision makers get this one right.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Putin on 09:12 - Mar 4 with 2494 views73__73

Fake news everywhere. Let’s not forget Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries in the world.
They have jailed political opponents to the government and I believe are ranked 4 th from bottom in regards to most corruption.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2022 9:17]

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Putin on 09:15 - Mar 4 with 2492 views73__73

I can’t work out if you are being serious or not.
You certainly are daft enough to be serious.

An attack on the Russian convoy would probably end up with a nuclear war, and not even living in the sticks in Builth Wells will save you.

Putin on 10:15 - Mar 4 with 2478 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Putin on 09:15 - Mar 4 by 73__73

I can’t work out if you are being serious or not.
You certainly are daft enough to be serious.

An attack on the Russian convoy would probably end up with a nuclear war, and not even living in the sticks in Builth Wells will save you.

Those Tanks and the whole convoy need blowing up by the Ukrainians.
Login to get fewer ads

Putin on 10:23 - Mar 4 with 2475 viewsScotia

We've got very little choice when he's got his finger on the nuclear button. It's not an empty threat, he presses it and it's armageddon. He won't care because he's safe in his bunker that he's been in since Covid hit, it's us who'd die a slow and painful death.

Even if us getting involved militarily didn't lead to a nuclear war it would still be a war, the destruction in the Ukraine would be seen throughout eastern Europe and potetnially millions of people would die.

The man is complete scum and obiviously mad, mad enough to push that buttton.

He doesn't want a world war from which there'd be no winners, he wants the USSR back. He won't set foot on NATO territory. Perhaps Georgia would be next?

The path to fewest deaths is probably get as many civilians out of Ukraine as possible, we'll have to take a lot of refugees here. Russia takes Ukraine after a difficult fight and ongoing battles after a puppet regime is installed by Putin. The Russian army have to keep a large presence in Ukraine which uses up a lot of resources and continues to see casualties. The sanctions on Russia are increased and bite so the armed forces can't rebuild too much and go on and invade elsewhere.

Putin will declare victory and save face.

Hopefully he'll get killed, die or overthrown and be replaced by someone sane, the entire pyramid of power in Russia needs to fall.

I honestly think it's a 50/50 shout on a world war over the next year.
Putin on 10:23 - Mar 4 with 2474 viewsCatullus

Putin on 09:02 - Mar 4 by ItchySphincter

Disagree with that. If this war can be ‘won’ without NATO and the west using traditional military force it will be a turning point in civilisation, and would consign the likes of Putin to history. Of course, if this scenario was to play out you could cite the number of innocent lives lost and make a case that the west could have acted, or could have acted earlier, but there will be lives lost either way. The world is being redesigned at this very moment and we can only hope that the decision makers get this one right.

We can only hope that internally there are Russians who've had enough of Putin and are capable of deposing him.

Lets hope that the maps don't change very much and that sanctions can bring the Russians to a halt.

Could there be another civil war in Russia itself? Can the people bring this to a halt?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Putin on 11:16 - Mar 4 with 2431 views73__73

Putin on 10:23 - Mar 4 by Catullus

We can only hope that internally there are Russians who've had enough of Putin and are capable of deposing him.

Lets hope that the maps don't change very much and that sanctions can bring the Russians to a halt.

Could there be another civil war in Russia itself? Can the people bring this to a halt?

What makes you think that Russians don’t support what Putin is doing ?

Putin on 11:19 - Mar 4 with 2451 viewsScotia

Putin on 11:16 - Mar 4 by 73__73

What makes you think that Russians don’t support what Putin is doing ?

Because they're human. If they do support him it's becasue they're being lied to.
Putin on 11:22 - Mar 4 with 2425 views73__73

Putin on 11:19 - Mar 4 by Scotia

Because they're human. If they do support him it's becasue they're being lied to.

So you don’t think we in this country are being lied too ?

Putin on 11:33 - Mar 4 with 2438 viewsScotia

Putin on 11:22 - Mar 4 by 73__73

So you don’t think we in this country are being lied too ?

Do you really think that the Russian invasion is actually a "special military operation" to "denazify" Ukraine?

Do you think the images covering all forms of media are fake?
Putin on 11:51 - Mar 4 with 2402 views73__73

Putin on 11:33 - Mar 4 by Scotia

Do you really think that the Russian invasion is actually a "special military operation" to "denazify" Ukraine?

Do you think the images covering all forms of media are fake?

Did you actually believe Iraq had weapons of mass destruction at could deploy them within 45 minutes to attack the west ?

Lots of stuff on social media and indeed the MSM are complete BS
Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t Ukraine say some of its military personal, who were apparently killed by the Russians after they told a Russian war ship to get fcuked, are still alive.

The video of a Russian tank driving over a car, was in fact an Ukrainian tank.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2022 11:54]

Putin on 12:08 - Mar 4 with 2404 viewsScotia

Putin on 11:51 - Mar 4 by 73__73

Did you actually believe Iraq had weapons of mass destruction at could deploy them within 45 minutes to attack the west ?

Lots of stuff on social media and indeed the MSM are complete BS
Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t Ukraine say some of its military personal, who were apparently killed by the Russians after they told a Russian war ship to get fcuked, are still alive.

The video of a Russian tank driving over a car, was in fact an Ukrainian tank.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2022 11:54]

I'm fully aware that a lot of stuff on social media is rubbish. You're pretty good at regurtitaing it.

So, are the Russian public being lied to? Is the invasion actually an attempt to "denazify" Ukraine? That is of course to "denazify" a government led by a jewish, Russian speaking president.

Do you think that the Ukrainians are actually bombing themselves rather than a massive convoy of enemy troops and equipment 20 miles from Kyiv?
Putin on 12:51 - Mar 4 with 2387 viewsshingle

Putin on 11:19 - Mar 4 by Scotia

I would not have to much confidence in the Russian people. remember they have allowed themselves to be suppressed and accepted what they are told by there leaders propaganda for God knows how long, also the military will just march to there deaths for whatever reasons they are told, as a nation Russia has had more deaths in conflicts than any other nation there leaders will send them to oblivion and not give a fcuk about them as long as it means them gaining there objectives.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2022 12:52]
Putin on 13:37 - Mar 4 with 2357 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Putin on 10:23 - Mar 4 by Scotia

We've got very little choice when he's got his finger on the nuclear button. It's not an empty threat, he presses it and it's armageddon. He won't care because he's safe in his bunker that he's been in since Covid hit, it's us who'd die a slow and painful death.

Even if us getting involved militarily didn't lead to a nuclear war it would still be a war, the destruction in the Ukraine would be seen throughout eastern Europe and potetnially millions of people would die.

The man is complete scum and obiviously mad, mad enough to push that buttton.

He doesn't want a world war from which there'd be no winners, he wants the USSR back. He won't set foot on NATO territory. Perhaps Georgia would be next?

The path to fewest deaths is probably get as many civilians out of Ukraine as possible, we'll have to take a lot of refugees here. Russia takes Ukraine after a difficult fight and ongoing battles after a puppet regime is installed by Putin. The Russian army have to keep a large presence in Ukraine which uses up a lot of resources and continues to see casualties. The sanctions on Russia are increased and bite so the armed forces can't rebuild too much and go on and invade elsewhere.

Putin will declare victory and save face.

Hopefully he'll get killed, die or overthrown and be replaced by someone sane, the entire pyramid of power in Russia needs to fall.

I honestly think it's a 50/50 shout on a world war over the next year.

"We've got very little choice when he's got his finger on the nuclear button. It's not an empty threat, he presses it and it's armageddon. He won't care because he's safe in his bunker that he's been in since Covid hit, it's us who'd die a slow and painful death"

In a full scale nuclear war there is no safe place because within about 12 months the world would be totally destroyed by circulating Dust, Radiation, illnesses and a nuclear winter. Any survivors of the initial conflict would die of radiation posioning and or starvation.
There would be pockets of people living on until their food runs out, even in nuclear bunkers.

The question is does he still understand that?

Of course Russia does have a genuine grievance over NATO expansion because they were stupid enough to accept the words of western politicians back in 1991, instead of getting non expansion written in to the 1991 treaty.
Putin on 14:22 - Mar 4 with 2325 viewsBoundy

Putin on 00:19 - Mar 4 by controversial_jack

" He has called NATOs bluff, and it has worked. It shows how toothless NATO and the US really is" politically yes, militarily no hence the reluctance to interfere further than they have .Ukraine is not a member of NATO, therefore it is not automatically protected under Article 5 of the North Atlantic Treaty — the clause which regards any attack on one member state as an attack on all. Thats why Putin is wiling to waste lives of his and other countries citizens by attacking now rather than waiting until Ukraine was accepted into Nato. Hence the threats against Finland & Sweden because with his grand plans for expansion will come to nothing should those 3 countries join the alliance .There's more than one way to skin a cat .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Putin on 14:25 - Mar 4 with 2323 viewsKeithHaynes

Maybe that bloke annis can send over a few of his invincibles and write a book about it ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Putin on 14:29 - Mar 4 with 2317 viewsFlashberryjack

Personally, I think the West has played it as best they can, any military action by NATO troops or air strikes would be madness IMO, because we are dealing with a madman that honestly thinks his cause is right.

He's probably deranged enough to see himself as a Russian hero by attacking Ukraine, and I don't think he is bluffing with his threat of using nuclear weapons either.

Whether those in charge of the launch sites, would actually press the button, knowing that they'd be killing their own loved ones as well as millions of other people, is a gamble I wouldn't want to take, sadly, the only people that can get rid of Putin is the Russians themselves.

That's why we must make sanctions even tougher, and keep it going until the Russian people can take no more, cut Russia off from the rest of the world, economically, technically, socially and any other action that isolates them, problem is, whether all countries will continue full sanctions long enough, is another question.

Hate, love or indifferent of Boris, you have to be fair, I don't think any British Prime Minister has had to face so many difficult problems since Churchills days during the last world war.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Putin on 14:31 - Mar 4 with 2317 viewsLohengrin

Putin on 14:25 - Mar 4 by KeithHaynes

Maybe that bloke annis can send over a few of his invincibles and write a book about it ?

Putin the boot in: The Soul Crew storm Sevastopol...🤪

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Putin on 14:43 - Mar 4 with 2284 views73__73

Putin on 12:08 - Mar 4 by Scotia

I'm fully aware that a lot of stuff on social media is rubbish. You're pretty good at regurtitaing it.

So, are the Russian public being lied to? Is the invasion actually an attempt to "denazify" Ukraine? That is of course to "denazify" a government led by a jewish, Russian speaking president.

Do you think that the Ukrainians are actually bombing themselves rather than a massive convoy of enemy troops and equipment 20 miles from Kyiv?

Do you think the Iraqis bombed themselves and killed their own citizens ?

Putin on 14:45 - Mar 4 with 2280 views73__73

The U.K. should withdraw from NATO. NATO has become a warmongering organisation hell bent on confrontation with Russia.

Putin on 14:48 - Mar 4 with 2297 viewsLohengrin

Putin on 14:45 - Mar 4 by 73__73

The U.K. should withdraw from NATO. NATO has become a warmongering organisation hell bent on confrontation with Russia.

Don’t be daft. You’re sounding like Corbyn.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024