Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gareth Bale labelled a ‘Welsh Parasite’ ... Bale ‘It’s disgusting’ 09:00 - Mar 25 with 1024 viewsSwansIndependent

Gareth Bale labelled a ‘Welsh Parasite’ ... Bale ‘It’s disgusting’ 25th Mar 2022 09:00
Spanish newspaper Marca have again been poor in their reporting by calling Gareth Bale a parasite. The paper rarely holds back in praise and scorn for any player that takes their fancy, and this week, again, it’s Gareth Bale. 0

Hate preached again, click above.
Hate preached again, click below.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Gareth Bale labelled a ‘Welsh Parasite’ ... Bale ‘It’s disgusting’ on 09:16 - Mar 25 with 975 viewsSTID2017

Shocking piece of journalism.
Glad that Bale answered it both on and off the pitch

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Gareth Bale labelled a ‘Welsh Parasite’ ... Bale ‘It’s disgusting’ on 10:51 - Mar 25 with 892 viewspencoedjack

If I was a Madrid fan id feel exactly the same way.
Gareth Bale labelled a ‘Welsh Parasite’ ... Bale ‘It’s disgusting’ on 11:00 - Mar 25 with 876 viewsKeithHaynes

Gareth Bale labelled a ‘Welsh Parasite’ ... Bale ‘It’s disgusting’ on 10:51 - Mar 25 by pencoedjack

Of course, but a journalist at a renowned news paper using that type of language is the point 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Gareth Bale labelled a ‘Welsh Parasite’ ... Bale ‘It’s disgusting’ on 12:55 - Mar 25 with 784 viewsSTID2017

Gareth Bale labelled a ‘Welsh Parasite’ ... Bale ‘It’s disgusting’ on 10:51 - Mar 25 by pencoedjack

As Keith said, this is a journalist not a fan.
Vile thing to write in such a publication

Gareth Bale labelled a ‘Welsh Parasite’ ... Bale ‘It’s disgusting’ on 15:08 - Mar 25 with 726 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Did you see after the first goal he grabbed the Welsh badge and shouted “suck that” into the camera?
Gareth Bale labelled a ‘Welsh Parasite’ ... Bale ‘It’s disgusting’ on 16:49 - Mar 25 with 677 viewsonehunglow

Like it if not,he is employed by Real on a salary that sees him a millionaire every month

I don’t think anything more need to be said

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Gareth Bale labelled a ‘Welsh Parasite’ ... Bale ‘It’s disgusting’ on 18:23 - Mar 25 with 654 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Gareth Bale labelled a ‘Welsh Parasite’ ... Bale ‘It’s disgusting’ on 16:49 - Mar 25 by onehunglow

Like it if not,he is employed by Real on a salary that sees him a millionaire every month

I don’t think anything more need to be said

They chose to give him a six year contract and they’ve regularly blocked moves for him to leave. When he’s fit they don’t play him. I’m not sure this situation is all his fault
Gareth Bale labelled a ‘Welsh Parasite’ ... Bale ‘It’s disgusting’ on 19:29 - Mar 25 with 618 viewsSTID2017

Gareth Bale labelled a ‘Welsh Parasite’ ... Bale ‘It’s disgusting’ on 18:23 - Mar 25 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

They chose to give him a six year contract and they’ve regularly blocked moves for him to leave. When he’s fit they don’t play him. I’m not sure this situation is all his fault

Good point

Login to get fewer ads

Gareth Bale labelled a ‘Welsh Parasite’ ... Bale ‘It’s disgusting’, on 19:51 - Mar 25 with 601 viewsSirjohnalot

Gareth Bale labelled a ‘Welsh Parasite’ ... Bale ‘It’s disgusting’ on 19:29 - Mar 25 by STID2017

Good point

Love Bale, he’s the best footballer ever to play for Wales, but change his name to Paterson and rewind to Christmas time/New Year, wouldn’t Swansea fans be saying the same thing ?
Terrible headline for a journalist to write though.
At least Paterson didn’t write ‘England, Subbuteo, Swansea’ in that order, on a flag
Gareth Bale labelled a ‘Welsh Parasite’ ... Bale ‘It’s disgusting’, on 20:52 - Mar 25 with 581 viewsSTID2017

Gareth Bale labelled a ‘Welsh Parasite’ ... Bale ‘It’s disgusting’, on 19:51 - Mar 25 by Sirjohnalot

Love Bale, he’s the best footballer ever to play for Wales, but change his name to Paterson and rewind to Christmas time/New Year, wouldn’t Swansea fans be saying the same thing ?
At least Paterson didn’t write ‘England, Subbuteo, Swansea’ in that order, on a flag

I can understand Madrid fans feeling angry, but that article in the press is as bad as anything the British press wrote about Graham Taylor after a World Cup "failure"
No need of it.

Gareth Bale labelled a ‘Welsh Parasite’ ... Bale ‘It’s disgusting’ on 20:57 - Mar 25 with 571 viewsKeithHaynes

106 goals in 256 games for Real Madrid. .
What a flop.
They should hang their heads in shame.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Gareth Bale labelled a ‘Welsh Parasite’ ... Bale ‘It’s disgusting’, on 20:58 - Mar 25 with 570 viewsbuilthjack

Gareth Bale labelled a ‘Welsh Parasite’ ... Bale ‘It’s disgusting’, on 19:51 - Mar 25 by Sirjohnalot

I was at that game and I don't think that Bale had any idea what was written on the flag until it was too late.
He sits on the bench for Real and doesn't complain. Just like Joey does at Spurs.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Gareth Bale labelled a ‘Welsh Parasite’ ... Bale ‘It’s disgusting’ on 21:48 - Mar 25 with 526 viewsSTID2017

Gareth Bale labelled a ‘Welsh Parasite’ ... Bale ‘It’s disgusting’ on 20:57 - Mar 25 by KeithHaynes

106 goals in 256 games for Real Madrid. .
What a flop.
They should hang their heads in shame.

106 goals scored plus 67 assists in 256 appearances for Real Madrid means he was directly or indirectly responsible for 67% of their goals in the games he played.
Phenomenal record and this is how the Spanish press treat him.
As you say Keith they should be ashamed of themselves for printing that

Gareth Bale labelled a ‘Welsh Parasite’ ... Bale ‘It’s disgusting’ on 22:06 - Mar 25 with 503 viewsmajorraglan

It’s a terrible article. I don’t read the English edition of Marca very often, but when I have found it to have a very arrogant approach.
Not sure why Bale wasn’t picked last weekend, was he injured, refused to play or simply not considered by the coach?
Gareth Bale labelled a ‘Welsh Parasite’ ... Bale ‘It’s disgusting’ on 22:09 - Mar 25 with 500 views73__73

Very disrespectful to Real Madrid.
Disgusting

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Gareth Bale labelled a ‘Welsh Parasite’ ... Bale ‘It’s disgusting’ on 22:15 - Mar 25 with 493 viewsbuilthjack

Gareth Bale labelled a ‘Welsh Parasite’ ... Bale ‘It’s disgusting’ on 21:48 - Mar 25 by STID2017

106 goals scored plus 67 assists in 256 appearances for Real Madrid means he was directly or indirectly responsible for 67% of their goals in the games he played.
Phenomenal record and this is how the Spanish press treat him.
As you say Keith they should be ashamed of themselves for printing that

A goal,every other game in La Liga.
Then they treat him like shite.
Disgusting club.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Gareth Bale labelled a ‘Welsh Parasite’ ... Bale ‘It’s disgusting’ on 22:39 - Mar 25 with 483 viewsFireboy2

Gareth Bale labelled a ‘Welsh Parasite’ ... Bale ‘It’s disgusting’ on 22:09 - Mar 25 by 73__73

Very disrespectful to Real Madrid.
Disgusting

What a surprise 🙄
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024