Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea Independent on Call Rob from 5.30 pm tonight 16:49 - Feb 4 with 1726 viewsKeithHaynes

Join us.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea Independent on Call Rob from 5.30 pm tonight on 16:59 - Feb 4 with 1721 viewsChippy69

Sorry there not ready for the abuse

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Swansea Independent on Call Rob from 5.30 pm tonight on 17:05 - Feb 4 with 1697 viewsunion_jack

Keith, I hope you’re going to say it as it is. Not just a deserved go at the Americans but also Martin’s inability as a manager. A lot of today was down to him. The naivety shown was schoolboy level (I’m doing them a disservice) and the passing around the back again led to mistakes. We are slow and tire very quickly. The latter can be improved in training.

And the subs made meaning the last 15 minutes meant we finished with 10!

Dear God!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea Independent on Call Rob from 5.30 pm tonight on 17:09 - Feb 4 with 1693 viewsPrettySheetyCity

Swansea Independent on Call Rob from 5.30 pm tonight on 17:05 - Feb 4 by union_jack

Keith, I hope you’re going to say it as it is. Not just a deserved go at the Americans but also Martin’s inability as a manager. A lot of today was down to him. The naivety shown was schoolboy level (I’m doing them a disservice) and the passing around the back again led to mistakes. We are slow and tire very quickly. The latter can be improved in training.

Dear God!

Amen to that.

Swansea's consistently shambolic defending isn't down to the owners. These players just don't look well drilled, disciplined or bothered. That is a coaching issue which needs to be sorted asap and if a former centre half can't sort it, he should bring in someone who can.
Swansea Independent on Call Rob from 5.30 pm tonight on 17:15 - Feb 4 with 1655 viewsonehunglow

Swansea Independent on Call Rob from 5.30 pm tonight on 17:09 - Feb 4 by PrettySheetyCity

Amen to that.

Swansea's consistently shambolic defending isn't down to the owners. These players just don't look well drilled, disciplined or bothered. That is a coaching issue which needs to be sorted asap and if a former centre half can't sort it, he should bring in someone who can.

I’d playLevien in goal before AF.
However,it was imperative to have brought in a keeper. Any keeper as Fisher is not one.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea Independent on Call Rob from 5.30 pm tonight on 17:19 - Feb 4 with 1638 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea Independent on Call Rob from 5.30 pm tonight on 17:05 - Feb 4 by union_jack

Dear God!

I always say it as it is.
That’s why concerned people are all over this website every day. 😉

Swansea Independent on Call Rob from 5.30 pm tonight on 17:22 - Feb 4 with 1627 viewsunion_jack

Swansea Independent on Call Rob from 5.30 pm tonight on 17:19 - Feb 4 by KeithHaynes

Well it will mean having to criticise Martin then. He’s learning his trade and making mistakes at our expense.

Swansea Independent on Call Rob from 5.30 pm tonight on 17:24 - Feb 4 with 1613 viewsunion_jack

What time are you on Keith?

Swansea Independent on Call Rob from 5.30 pm tonight on 17:24 - Feb 4 with 1609 viewsonehunglow

Swansea Independent on Call Rob from 5.30 pm tonight on 17:19 - Feb 4 by KeithHaynes

If we all can then that s fair enough but nobody should be intimidated from posting how they feel about this coach .
We lost to a team missin* seven top players and who haven’t won this year.
We see winining as late S they 90 th minute.
When the ball comes near Fisher ,we tremble . Fact.
Martin brought him here

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea Independent on Call Rob from 5.30 pm tonight on 19:47 - Feb 4 with 1458 viewsunion_jack

I felt your pain in that interview Keith. I couldn’t find the words to describe this sh1tshow either, well not any that would be deemed suitable on the Beeb😁

Swansea Independent on Call Rob from 5.30 pm tonight on 21:18 - Feb 4 with 1328 viewsbuilthjack

You did well Keith. Listened to it on the way home. Spot on.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea Independent on Call Rob from 5.30 pm tonight on 21:34 - Feb 4 with 1297 views3swan

Swansea Independent on Call Rob from 5.30 pm tonight on 21:18 - Feb 4 by builthjack

You did well Keith. Listened to it on the way home. Spot on.

After such a bad result I didn't think things could get worse.

Then had to drive amongst the Brum coaches on the M4

Then had to listen to Keith

Swansea Independent on Call Rob from 5.30 pm tonight on 10:21 - Feb 5 with 1137 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea Independent on Call Rob from 5.30 pm tonight on 17:24 - Feb 4 by onehunglow

If we all can then that s fair enough but nobody should be intimidated from posting how they feel about this coach .
Martin brought him here

Anyone who thinks they are intimidated from posting on here is going for the world record in drama and stupidity.

Swansea Independent on Call Rob from 5.30 pm tonight on 10:29 - Feb 5 with 1114 viewsKeithHaynes

From 41 minutes for those interested 👍

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m001hv79

Swansea Independent on Call Rob from 5.30 pm tonight on 12:01 - Feb 5 with 1034 viewsNotLoyal

Swansea Independent on Call Rob from 5.30 pm tonight on 10:29 - Feb 5 by KeithHaynes

I wonder if the little children on here ever get invited on to a range of football programmes to talk about Swansea City ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea Independent on Call Rob from 5.30 pm tonight on 12:06 - Feb 5 with 1014 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea Independent on Call Rob from 5.30 pm tonight on 12:01 - Feb 5 by NotLoyal

I wonder if the little children on here ever get invited on to a range of football programmes to talk about Swansea City ?

Well I heard from one of them yesterday that I’m on a list.

Schindler would be proud.

Swansea Independent on Call Rob from 5.30 pm tonight on 12:07 - Feb 5 with 1008 viewsmax936

Swansea Independent on Call Rob from 5.30 pm tonight on 10:29 - Feb 5 by KeithHaynes

Just listened to it, very good it was to and so true.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea Independent on Call Rob from 5.30 pm tonight on 12:11 - Feb 5 with 998 viewsSTID2017

Swansea Independent on Call Rob from 5.30 pm tonight on 17:24 - Feb 4 by onehunglow

Martin brought him here

Fisher was poor but game should have been over long before then

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024