Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More injuries and definitely more questions pre Hull City 12:50 - Feb 7 with 1530 viewsSwansIndependent

More injuries and definitely more questions pre Hull City 7th Feb 2024 12:47
The injury crisis at the Swans continues with news ( it was actually news last week ) today that Harrison Ashby is again injured and unavailable for the Swans for a ‘few weeks’ Well, we’ve spoken to a close supporter of this website and they believe it’s going to be at least a month. 0

Why ? Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
More injuries and definitely more questions pre Hull City on 13:36 - Feb 7 with 1448 viewsvetchonian

The question remains though as to why we are having these injuries.......

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

More injuries and definitely more questions pre Hull City on 14:16 - Feb 7 with 1403 viewsonehunglow

More injuries and definitely more questions pre Hull City on 13:36 - Feb 7 by vetchonian

Indeed it dies .
It’s a fact sportsmen get injured but in some cases ,individuals seem perma injured or one onjury follows another .
Grimes stands out as one who is never injured and I can’t remember him ever being unavailable through sickness or injury.
Comparison with the likes of Walsh is staggering .

Ashby seems injury prone,as does Key .
Some players go through their whole careers hardly injured
It’s odd for sure

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

More injuries and definitely more questions pre Hull City on 14:40 - Feb 7 with 1389 viewsKeithHaynes

More injuries and definitely more questions pre Hull City on 13:36 - Feb 7 by vetchonian

We’ve asked that, but the club answered via Sheehan only to say they were normal knocks and muscle injuries. Got to be more to it ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

More injuries and definitely more questions pre Hull City on 14:55 - Feb 7 with 1374 viewsDr_Winston

More injuries and definitely more questions pre Hull City on 14:40 - Feb 7 by KeithHaynes

We’ve asked that, but the club answered via Sheehan only to say they were normal knocks and muscle injuries. Got to be more to it ?

There seems to be a theme throughout the upper leagues this season with injuries. For me the obvious candidate would be the Winter World Cup and utterly pointless Nations League which have prevented a lot of players in the top two divisions from having any serious rest and recuperation time.

We've had a lot of players playing a lot of football. They are not robots. They need a sensible schedule and not one designed to fill FIFA's coffers.
[Post edited 7 Feb 14:56]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

More injuries and definitely more questions pre Hull City on 15:28 - Feb 7 with 1323 viewsdemonk

More injuries and definitely more questions pre Hull City on 14:16 - Feb 7 by onehunglow

Indeed it dies .
It’s a fact sportsmen get injured but in some cases ,individuals seem perma injured or one onjury follows another .
Grimes stands out as one who is never injured and I can’t remember him ever being unavailable through sickness or injury.
Comparison with the likes of Walsh is staggering .

Ashby seems injury prone,as does Key .
Some players go through their whole careers hardly injured
It’s odd for sure

Difference with grimes he doesn't run further than 10 yds lol. Where we expect our full backs to run up and down flanks all day. Takes great fitness in yodays game
More injuries and definitely more questions pre Hull City on 19:32 - Feb 7 with 1128 viewsRichardO

More injuries and definitely more questions pre Hull City on 15:28 - Feb 7 by demonk

Difference with grimes he doesn't run further than 10 yds lol. Where we expect our full backs to run up and down flanks all day. Takes great fitness in yodays game

Funnily enough Key in our home game against Leicester game playing in front of the fullback end up making two last man lung busting runs and challenges back into the penalty box, one successful stopping a goal the other unlucky not to do so, the amount of work he did and the speed used I am not surprised Key would get injuries.
I have noted that Key did use his experience to not use his full speed chasing a ball when he knew he could not help and he concentrated on getting back as quickly and as safely as he could. Could you say the same about Grimes and Fulton, I know with Allen playing the whole tempo of the game changes but he can't keep it up is it same as in Key's case they both over do it. Over stretching or too many sprints.
More injuries and definitely more questions pre Hull City on 19:33 - Feb 7 with 1128 viewsnantywatcher

More injuries and definitely more questions pre Hull City on 15:28 - Feb 7 by demonk

What a weird, weird comment. In a lifetime of playing, watching managing administrating football I have never come across a footballer who runs and covers as much grass every single game as Matt Grimes. The best sort of leader who leads by example.
More injuries and definitely more questions pre Hull City on 19:41 - Feb 7 with 1106 viewsWhiterockin

More injuries and definitely more questions pre Hull City on 19:33 - Feb 7 by nantywatcher

What a weird, weird comment. In a lifetime of playing, watching managing administrating football I have never come across a footballer who runs and covers as much grass every single game as Matt Grimes. The best sort of leader who leads by example.

In my opinion, Connor Roberts in recent times is the player that covered the most ground.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Login to get fewer ads

More injuries and definitely more questions pre Hull City on 20:13 - Feb 7 with 1052 viewsdemonk

More injuries and definitely more questions pre Hull City on 19:33 - Feb 7 by nantywatcher

Maybe that's your opinion if you think he covers every blade grass,I'm not knocking him I just think he our type of quarter back who picks up the ball and spreads it about not the type to run around putting challenges in and running past our foward line in the box. I just think he sits in hole maybe told to do so. Wish he would venture more forward
More injuries and definitely more questions pre Hull City on 21:04 - Feb 7 with 983 viewsonehunglow

It’s what he does when covering the grass that counts.
My Lab would outrun Grimsy all day look but would be as effective as him regarding,tackling and shooting at goal.
It is beyond weird. He has so many acolytes when his utter terror at shooting at goal is obvious.
He’s not exactly great at dead balls either
He has no pace
He is easily dispossessed
I’ve spent 65 years watching and playing various sports and have yet to see a more insipid “ leader” .
A leader he is not

Cue the bile….

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

More injuries and definitely more questions pre Hull City on 23:04 - Feb 7 with 893 viewsRichardO

Would rather see him cover every blade of grass in the opposition's half than ours where he would of more use instead of picking up balls off our defenders feet. You want him to be moving up the park and others getting into good defensive positions to cover him going forward same could be said when our backs push forward as well.
More injuries and definitely more questions pre Hull City on 20:05 - Feb 9 with 586 viewshowenjack

I think we should get Dutch Ray on board next season . He would sort it out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024