| Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! 08:00 - Mar 16 with 3218 views | SwansIndependent | Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! 16th Mar 2026 08:00With the ever growing reliance on celebrity and left field ideas to drive football clubs income our very own Snoop Dogg has big plans for the city of Swansea according to the man himself. Focusing on the city he states has captured his heart the American rapper has even gone further with his plans to attract people in their many thousands to Swansea. 1 Viva ! Click above.
This post has been edited by an administrator |  | | |  |
| Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 09:12 - Mar 16 with 3115 views | johnlangy | 'What we can assure you is there is more to come with regards to the ground in the coming months'. |  | |  |
| Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 09:19 - Mar 16 with 3086 views | PawelAbbott | Swansea is desperately in need of someone to have a vision for it. The town centre is in a terrible state and the council seem devoid of any plans. |  | |  |
| Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 09:34 - Mar 16 with 3046 views | KeithHaynes |
| Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 09:19 - Mar 16 by PawelAbbott | Swansea is desperately in need of someone to have a vision for it. The town centre is in a terrible state and the council seem devoid of any plans. |
That would be my only concern, the council. I’ll put it out there now they’ve scuppered certain sponsorship over the years deeming it inappropriate (in their minds) They are a very negative and parochial council, restricted vision, stuck in the past and bogged down with bureaucracy of their own making. Not my words i can assure you but from someone who knows all about the Swans interaction with them over the years. They still have a say in certain things and that needs to stop. (Somehow)
This post has been edited by an administrator |  |
|  |
| Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 09:52 - Mar 16 with 2997 views | Chippy69 |
| Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 09:19 - Mar 16 by PawelAbbott | Swansea is desperately in need of someone to have a vision for it. The town centre is in a terrible state and the council seem devoid of any plans. |
Its ok they have blown this years budget for the air show AGAIN |  |
| They make us feel indebted
For saving us from hell
And then they put us through it
It's time the bastards fell
|
|  |
| Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 09:58 - Mar 16 with 2961 views | onehunglow |
| Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 09:34 - Mar 16 by KeithHaynes | That would be my only concern, the council. I’ll put it out there now they’ve scuppered certain sponsorship over the years deeming it inappropriate (in their minds) They are a very negative and parochial council, restricted vision, stuck in the past and bogged down with bureaucracy of their own making. Not my words i can assure you but from someone who knows all about the Swans interaction with them over the years. They still have a say in certain things and that needs to stop. (Somehow)
This post has been edited by an administrator |
Goes back many years Keith My grandad was a ratepayers councillor Swansea has always underperformed as a town and city It’s a large collrction of industrial villages really whete the Chapel buggered up any progression That’s what religion does It’s part of ny being and it’s why it hurts to see the old girl in this state |  |
|  |
| Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 10:27 - Mar 16 with 2924 views | Boundy |
| Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 09:52 - Mar 16 by Chippy69 | Its ok they have blown this years budget for the air show AGAIN |
Which brings in hundreds of thousands of £s each year , never mind once cardiff build a beach to go alongside their artificial "bay" they'll have that as well. |  |
| "In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master." |
|  |
| Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 10:44 - Mar 16 with 2898 views | Chippy69 |
| Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 10:27 - Mar 16 by Boundy | Which brings in hundreds of thousands of £s each year , never mind once cardiff build a beach to go alongside their artificial "bay" they'll have that as well. |
You would have thought with all that extra cash coming in, they would invest in a few kartchers ,and get stuck into the city centre the place is absolutely stinking Its shameful |  |
| They make us feel indebted
For saving us from hell
And then they put us through it
It's time the bastards fell
|
|  |
| Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 11:19 - Mar 16 with 2853 views | Boundy |
| Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 10:44 - Mar 16 by Chippy69 | You would have thought with all that extra cash coming in, they would invest in a few kartchers ,and get stuck into the city centre the place is absolutely stinking Its shameful |
Maybe if people weren't such pigs and take responsibility for their trash it may look better but I agree in that the council could do better. |  |
| "In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master." |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 11:30 - Mar 16 with 2839 views | johnlangy | The Swans Snoop Dogg story was discussed on the Jeremy Vine show this morning. |  | |  |
| Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 12:17 - Mar 16 with 2773 views | Whiterockin |
| Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 09:58 - Mar 16 by onehunglow | Goes back many years Keith My grandad was a ratepayers councillor Swansea has always underperformed as a town and city It’s a large collrction of industrial villages really whete the Chapel buggered up any progression That’s what religion does It’s part of ny being and it’s why it hurts to see the old girl in this state |
Weren't the ratepayers when they were running the council in the late 70s early 80s involved in a massive corruption investigation with some people being jailed. |  | |  |
| Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 12:54 - Mar 16 with 2735 views | jackpot |
| Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 12:17 - Mar 16 by Whiterockin | Weren't the ratepayers when they were running the council in the late 70s early 80s involved in a massive corruption investigation with some people being jailed. |
Downfall of Labour: In 1976, the Labour group was swept from office following the initial scandals, with their representation dropping to just eight councillors out of 51. Ratepayers Party Takeover: A new "Ratepayers Party" took over with an overall majority, but they too became embroiled in corruption allegations soon after. |  | |  |
| Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 12:58 - Mar 16 with 2716 views | Whiterockin |
| Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 12:54 - Mar 16 by jackpot | Downfall of Labour: In 1976, the Labour group was swept from office following the initial scandals, with their representation dropping to just eight councillors out of 51. Ratepayers Party Takeover: A new "Ratepayers Party" took over with an overall majority, but they too became embroiled in corruption allegations soon after. |
Thanks I thought was the case. Power always seem to lead to corruption it doesn't seem to matter how far you are down the political scale. |  | |  |
| Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 13:33 - Mar 16 with 2682 views | union_jack |
| Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 10:27 - Mar 16 by Boundy | Which brings in hundreds of thousands of £s each year , never mind once cardiff build a beach to go alongside their artificial "bay" they'll have that as well. |
Don’t know why anybody would criticise the council for bringing in the Air Show every year, it’s a great attraction. Anyway, how long will it the WAG to try and convince Snoop Dog that his vision would be far better suited to Cardiff? I bet they’ll try something to scupper it😡 |  |
|  |
| Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 13:48 - Mar 16 with 2644 views | onehunglow |
| Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 12:17 - Mar 16 by Whiterockin | Weren't the ratepayers when they were running the council in the late 70s early 80s involved in a massive corruption investigation with some people being jailed. |
I’m talking early 60s |  |
|  |
| Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 18:00 - Mar 16 with 2423 views | KeithHaynes |
| Snoop Dogg and his Swansea vision : Don't think I am playing ! on 13:33 - Mar 16 by union_jack | Don’t know why anybody would criticise the council for bringing in the Air Show every year, it’s a great attraction. Anyway, how long will it the WAG to try and convince Snoop Dog that his vision would be far better suited to Cardiff? I bet they’ll try something to scupper it😡 |
He wouldn’t talk to them. And if he did zip, it would be over. |  |
|  |
| |