Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? 15:17 - Aug 5 with 4243 viewsDavillin

If I were to avoid PlanetSwans and most news reports about U.S. and some international politics, I'd see or hear virtually no hatred.

I know why it permeates U.S. politics, but why in Heaven's name does it permeate PlanetSwans?

Genuine question seeking enlightenment.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 15:35 - Aug 5 with 1530 viewsLohengrin

This isn't real life on here, Dav. It doesn't cast any sort of a reflection.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 16:08 - Aug 5 with 1486 viewsJackoBoostardo

Sorry to break it to you - but you've actually stirred up a lot of this yourself with contentious threads?

And hate? I've not seen any real hate here - only slightly heated debate at times.

So here's your enlightenment. If you want to take part in a topic or discussion, then do so - it's a forum!

If you don't - then don't!

But if you want to start a topic by asking a question - then have the decency and common courtesy to listen to the responses and accept that at times you may not always be right!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 16:17 - Aug 5 with 1475 viewsDarran

Haters hate.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 16:19 - Aug 5 with 1469 viewsTheFranchise

Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 16:17 - Aug 5 by Darran

Haters hate.

Haters love me
Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 16:19 - Aug 5 with 1463 viewsJackfath

Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 16:19 - Aug 5 by TheFranchise

Haters love me

Me too.

I'm very popular on here so I've been told numerous times.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 16:29 - Aug 5 with 1441 viewsJackoBoostardo

Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 16:19 - Aug 5 by Jackfath

Me too.

Nah. I bet they'd love to see you!

Cooking over a campfire with an apple in your mouth maybe.... but they'd be pleased.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2014 16:29]

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 16:34 - Aug 5 with 1424 viewsJackfath

Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 16:29 - Aug 5 by JackoBoostardo

Nah. I bet they'd love to see you!

Cooking over a campfire with an apple in your mouth maybe.... but they'd be pleased.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2014 16:29]

What an odd thing to say.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 17:41 - Aug 5 with 1368 viewsDarran

Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 16:34 - Aug 5 by Jackfath

What an odd thing to say.

Innit? No wonder I rarely post on here these days.

Login to get fewer ads

Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 17:42 - Aug 5 with 1364 viewsJackfath

Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 17:41 - Aug 5 by Darran

Innit? No wonder I rarely post on here these days.

Another thread ruined by the usual suspects.

Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 17:44 - Aug 5 with 1363 viewsDarran

Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 17:42 - Aug 5 by Jackfath

Every thread seems to go the same way.

Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 17:45 - Aug 5 with 1358 viewsJackoBoostardo

Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 17:42 - Aug 5 by Jackfath

What usual suspect would that be.

Make an attempt at humour - how many of the 'critical people' would prefer to see you as, and fuk me, you go into meltdown.

Well enjoy being a victim fath.....

Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 17:48 - Aug 5 with 1358 viewsJackfath

Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 17:45 - Aug 5 by JackoBoostardo

What usual suspect would that be.

Make an attempt at humour - how many of the 'critical people' would prefer to see you as, and fuk me, you go into meltdown.

Well enjoy being a victim fath.....

What on earth are you talking about?

Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 17:54 - Aug 5 with 1345 viewsJackoBoostardo

Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 17:48 - Aug 5 by Jackfath

What on earth are you talking about?

Awww FFS !!! Trolling?

Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 17:56 - Aug 5 with 1345 viewsJackfath

Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 17:54 - Aug 5 by JackoBoostardo

Awww FFS !!! Trolling?

I am sorry but I think you're very confused or on a different wavelength to the other posters.

No "trolling" here. Sorry to disappoint.

Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 17:57 - Aug 5 with 1345 viewsDarran

So much hate so little time.

Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 17:59 - Aug 5 with 1341 viewsJackfath

Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 17:57 - Aug 5 by Darran

So much hate so little time.

Such a negative energy pulling all the goodness from ones soul.

A shame some are hell bent on it.

Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 18:01 - Aug 5 with 1331 viewsJackoBoostardo

Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 17:59 - Aug 5 by Jackfath

Such a negative energy pulling all the goodness from ones soul.

A shame some are hell bent on it.

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6239927552/h92CCAEA8/

Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 18:05 - Aug 5 with 1327 viewsBovi

Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 16:19 - Aug 5 by Jackfath

Me too.

If it helps you feel better I think you're a cock

What's wrong with saying Mong's ?

Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 18:10 - Aug 5 with 1321 viewsskippyjack

Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 18:05 - Aug 5 by Bovi

If it helps you feel better I think you're a cock

Yes a c*ck who can't teach 'thickies'.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 18:21 - Aug 5 with 1301 viewsperchrockjack

If not hate, then definitely contempt.
Also reflect on the posts of those seemingly unable to countenance anything they don't agree with.
Note too how personal insults ate the norm for many.
Seems people don't like fav pointing this out

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 18:48 - Aug 5 with 1252 viewsphact0rri

There's a famous saying, something about there are two things we don't talk about in polite conversation... politics and religion. and those two topics are heavily saturated here so it goes as no suprise that there's going to vinegar.

Of course aside from a few (I refuse to use the term 'usual suspects') I don't see a lot of bullying and meanness. Just people with different opinions and there is nothing wrong with that.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 18:52 - Aug 5 with 1246 viewsdickythorpe

This could lead to a classic " one man's banter is another man's abuse" comment.

I don't see hatred on here just wind up merchants and keyboard warriors among some intelligence and interesting folks.

I suppose you can catch someone on the wrong day on here just like you could in the workplace or society.
Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 18:57 - Aug 5 with 1236 viewsJackfath

Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 18:52 - Aug 5 by dickythorpe

This could lead to a classic " one man's banter is another man's abuse" comment.

I don't see hatred on here just wind up merchants and keyboard warriors among some intelligence and interesting folks.

I suppose you can catch someone on the wrong day on here just like you could in the workplace or society.

Very true. The key to it all is knowing which category one fits into.

Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 19:00 - Aug 5 with 1231 viewsexiledclaseboy

Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 18:52 - Aug 5 by dickythorpe

Spot on, Dicky. Anyone who actually genuinely "hates" anyone else because of stuff they post on here clearly has issues that go way beyond this forum.

Jackboostardo called me a c*nt the other day purely because I don't agree with him. Now that's weird.

Poll: Tory leader

Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 19:02 - Aug 5 with 1221 viewsDrizzy

Why so much hatred on PlanetSwans? on 19:00 - Aug 5 by exiledclaseboy

Spot on, Dicky. Anyone who actually genuinely "hates" anyone else because of stuff they post on here clearly has issues that go way beyond this forum.

Jackboostardo called me a c*nt the other day purely because I don't agree with him. Now that's weird.

Borestardo is the biggest n0b on here.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024