Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread 23:42 - Sep 12 with 33254 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Sep 2014 14:43]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 23:50 - Sep 12 with 7638 viewsjackharris

And just to clarify we will win tomorrow!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 00:29 - Sep 13 with 7569 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Can you remove the pictures please. It's a pain scrolling through them to read posts. If not I'll use the other, 'picture free' matchday thread someone will likely create.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 01:35 - Sep 13 with 7561 viewsDrizzy

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 00:29 - Sep 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Can you remove the pictures please. It's a pain scrolling through them to read posts. If not I'll use the other, 'picture free' matchday thread someone will likely create.

When do you go back to Salford, Rhys?

Here's hoping your "degree" eats up in to your time on this site.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 02:03 - Sep 13 with 7549 viewsTom1912

Always loved that picture of Dyer, one of our best games since coming up.
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 03:33 - Sep 13 with 7518 viewsDJack

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 00:29 - Sep 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I feel the same way about the pictures...but if it annoys you then they can stay.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 06:41 - Sep 13 with 7466 viewsPhil_S

I don't think I am necessarily being deafeatist when I say that there is little doubt that Chelsea will finish above us this season but it doesn't half feel good to know that this afternoon we will go head to head with them as the only two sides in the Premier League with a 100% record.

Full story at http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/36160/a-6-pointer-in-the-
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 07:10 - Sep 13 with 7444 viewsorion3016

Following our great start to the season there is absolutely no pressure today and any result is a bonus

Be over there now after

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 08:11 - Sep 13 with 7374 viewsDJack

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 07:10 - Sep 13 by orion3016

Following our great start to the season there is absolutely no pressure today and any result is a bonus

...Is the correct answer.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 08:25 - Sep 13 with 7352 viewsQuakerJack

I love the pictures, every week I click the match thread with anticipation to see which fat grafter from the town of the team we're playing is going head to head with Catherine Zeta. This was an amusing alternative direction, and if it keeps our resident Man Ushiyted fan off here then keep em coming.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:06 - Sep 13 with 7288 viewsmonmouth

Don't concede an early goal boys. Just don't.

3 nil Swans. Football media has nervous breakdown. On match of the day Hartson dances round Savages prone body shouting Gorka Gorka at the top of his voice kicking him repeatedly in the sprouts. Could be a cracking day.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:32 - Sep 13 with 7234 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:06 - Sep 13 by monmouth

Don't concede an early goal boys. Just don't.

3 nil Swans. Football media has nervous breakdown. On match of the day Hartson dances round Savages prone body shouting Gorka Gorka at the top of his voice kicking him repeatedly in the sprouts. Could be a cracking day.

I like it.

I also like the official match day thread photos

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:35 - Sep 13 with 7219 viewsSwansNZ

I think 2-0 to Chelsea today. Does that make me a bad person?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:43 - Sep 13 with 7187 viewsDJack

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:35 - Sep 13 by SwansNZ

NO.

All I want from today is a good performance from the squad - anything else is a bonus!

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:49 - Sep 13 with 7178 viewsImAlrightJack

After some Englander called Wales "a pathetic joke of a country" on Twitter, all because of the Andorra pitch invasion, let's show Wales is not a joke at all and keep this great start up, continuing on from today!

COME ON SWANS!
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:49 - Sep 13 with 7176 viewsjacksinceever

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 06:41 - Sep 13 by Phil_S

I don't think I am necessarily being deafeatist when I say that there is little doubt that Chelsea will finish above us this season but it doesn't half feel good to know that this afternoon we will go head to head with them as the only two sides in the Premier League with a 100% record.

Full story at http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/36160/a-6-pointer-in-the-

We are the only two sides in the top four divisions with 100% records!
Defeat could see us slip to a lowly 5th this weekend ...
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:51 - Sep 13 with 7172 viewsjacksinceever

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:35 - Sep 13 by SwansNZ

No - not bad. Just incorrect (i can dream can't I?)
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:51 - Sep 13 with 7165 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:43 - Sep 13 by DJack

NO.

All I want from today is a good performance from the squad - anything else is a bonus!

Quite. A good performance and anything other than a big defeat, will not be bad at all.

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:52 - Sep 13 with 7159 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:51 - Sep 13 by jacksinceever

No - not bad. Just incorrect (i can dream can't I?)

I hope I am - incorrect, not a bad person

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:54 - Sep 13 with 7149 viewsImAlrightJack

No, you England supporting Mars bar billboard picture posting tw*t!
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:57 - Sep 13 with 7129 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:54 - Sep 13 by ImAlrightJack

Just enjoy a DYSS (and his sidekick jackfath) free thread.

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:58 - Sep 13 with 7125 viewsjacksinceever

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:54 - Sep 13 by ImAlrightJack

Sorry can you explain the Mars Bar bit? I'm a bit thick me!
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:03 - Sep 13 with 7105 viewsperchrockjack

Its not a Scottish reference is it

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:05 - Sep 13 with 7102 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:58 - Sep 13 by jacksinceever

Sorry can you explain the Mars Bar bit? I'm a bit thick me!

Reference to a picture DYSS posted the other day, Mars "believe" in England football team - someones got to, I guess

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:10 - Sep 13 with 7087 viewsjacksinceever

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:05 - Sep 13 by SwansNZ

Reference to a picture DYSS posted the other day, Mars "believe" in England football team - someones got to, I guess

Ah I see - thanks !
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:21 - Sep 13 with 7059 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:57 - Sep 13 by SwansNZ

Just enjoy a DYSS (and his sidekick jackfath) free thread.

unfathomable
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024