Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread 23:42 - Sep 12 with 33571 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Sep 2014 14:43]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:50 - Sep 13 with 1983 viewsDarran

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:49 - Sep 13 by jamiewales

Why? only just switched on.

Elbow.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:50 - Sep 13 with 1983 viewsTom1912

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:48 - Sep 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

And holding up the ball. Gomis gets it then tries taking on the entire Chelsea defence and most of the time loses the ball.

He needs to hold it up and relieve pressure. Poor from him so far despite some good turns. This is Chelsea away not Burnley.

While this is true, it's not entirely his fault. We need to get support to him quicker.
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:50 - Sep 13 with 1982 viewsZut_Alors

Still in the game and playing some good stuff. Ki looks great at the moment, really happy we've kept him. Feel that either Shelvey or Amat is going to have to go, though, as we're a rash tackle away from a red there.

Taylor getting forward is a great sign, too. Come on, YJBs, we can get something from this!
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:51 - Sep 13 with 1964 viewsJackoBoostardo

Diego Costa has fitted right in to Chelsea!

He's a dirty diving cheating c*nt too!

Let's beat these fools Swansea!!!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:52 - Sep 13 with 1950 viewsKennedy

first 30 mins was excellent.

Missed the Costa/Siggy incident, how bad was it?

Amat needs to come off, walking on a tight rope.

Just call me JFK

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:52 - Sep 13 with 1929 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Make no mistake about it Chelsea aren't playing well, but neither are we bar the first 15 minutes.

If we can step it up we can win this.

It's desperately frustrating knowing we can't take Jonjo off when he's so useless at times.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:52 - Sep 13 with 1937 viewskarnataka

For 20 minutes we looked capable of getting a 2nd goal and we may live to regret missed opportunities
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:53 - Sep 13 with 1922 viewsBonjour

Why are we still shite at defending set pieces? It's been like it for more than 15 years!!

You wouldn't mind if it was good attacking play that ripped us apart!
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:54 - Sep 13 with 1883 viewsAnotherJohn

Quite a lot of pushing and blocking in the box for their goal - guess the defenders justhave to be stronger. Amat's yellow seems to be weighing on his mind, and though it is a bit of a gamble I'd bring on Fernandez. Good display, but we have eased off and I thought the goal was coming.
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:54 - Sep 13 with 1880 viewsZut_Alors

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:51 - Sep 13 by JackoBoostardo

Diego Costa has fitted right in to Chelsea!

He's a dirty diving cheating c*nt too!

Let's beat these fools Swansea!!!

What a striker, though. Sure if he was a Swans we'd love him. I'm sure if I was a Chelsea fan I'd dislike Shelvey — yet as a swans fan, he's one of my favs.
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:54 - Sep 13 with 1867 viewsjacktar

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:37 - Sep 13 by aspas45

stream please . this stream is to much stop start:

http://polysportstv.net/live/?ch=7

Lots of streams on wiziwig.tv

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=274001&part=sports

The best transmissions are not English commentary but I don't suppose you mind that.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:54 - Sep 13 with 1857 viewsaspas45

best streams please - please advise??

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:54 - Sep 13 with 1850 viewssnork44

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:48 - Sep 13 by MrSwerve

Fernandez on for Amat
Montero on for Dyer
Bony on for Gomis

Agreed on Fernandez coming on! But Costa is going to turn into Suerez MK II with him being a genius and a tvvat at the same time!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:55 - Sep 13 with 1835 viewsCatullus

I would change Amat and Gomis for Fernandez and Bony. Thought about Montero for Dyer but if Bony can hold the ball we'll take the pressure off. Dyer could still come into it.

Costa is a monster and Hazard has come alive, we need to deal better, and by that I mean Shelvey has to get his head on the game and be in the DM position when he's needed.
I think Ki has done fairly well.
We could have been two up, there was a fantastic ball into Gomis but he went for the grandstand finish, should have controlled it, maybe looked to draw a foul.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:55 - Sep 13 with 1834 viewsmonmouth

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:48 - Sep 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

And holding up the ball. Gomis gets it then tries taking on the entire Chelsea defence and most of the time loses the ball.

He needs to hold it up and relieve pressure. Poor from him so far despite some good turns. This is Chelsea away not Burnley.

I don't care much, but seriously, why don't you end this pathetic pretence now and just pack it in? A sustained internet wum is really beneath contempt. You're not even doing it well, it's so obvious. Get a life you daftie.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:55 - Sep 13 with 1824 viewsBonjour

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:52 - Sep 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Make no mistake about it Chelsea aren't playing well, but neither are we bar the first 15 minutes.

It's desperately frustrating knowing we can't take Jonjo off when he's so useless at times.

Why are you singling out JJS?

I've seen Amat, Ki, Routs, Dyer, Gylfi, Taylor all make errors that have led to attacking moments for them.
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:55 - Sep 13 with 1822 viewsTom1912

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:53 - Sep 13 by Bonjour

Why are we still shite at defending set pieces? It's been like it for more than 15 years!!

You wouldn't mind if it was good attacking play that ripped us apart!

We were pretty good at defending them last season
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:56 - Sep 13 with 1806 viewsBloodyhills

Costa should have been sent off, forearm smashed Gylfi in the face.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:56 - Sep 13 with 1805 viewsPacemaker

Whizzy wig mega VIP TV in French

http://www.megaviptv.net/ch3.html
[Post edited 13 Sep 2014 16:01]

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:57 - Sep 13 with 1748 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:55 - Sep 13 by Bonjour

Why are you singling out JJS?

I've seen Amat, Ki, Routs, Dyer, Gylfi, Taylor all make errors that have led to attacking moments for them.

But they're also having excellent games.

Jonjo once again is completely anonymous. It is Ki and Gylfi feeding the wings and Gomis. Shelvey looks lost and it's not a surprise Williams is constantly pointing at where he thinks Jonjo should be when we;re trying to play out of defence.

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:57 - Sep 13 with 1728 viewsmonmouth

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:54 - Sep 13 by AnotherJohn

Quite a lot of pushing and blocking in the box for their goal - guess the defenders justhave to be stronger. Amat's yellow seems to be weighing on his mind, and though it is a bit of a gamble I'd bring on Fernandez. Good display, but we have eased off and I thought the goal was coming.

Aye,I was hoping we could hold out to half time, but they have ridiculous quality. I'm so proud of my team though. We've given it our best shot to date. Gonna be a great season.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:58 - Sep 13 with 1717 viewsexiledclaseboy

I see Dwight's narrative is set today. Gomis isn't up to it, JJS is as rubbish as usual.

The tiresome little troll.

Come on Swans.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:59 - Sep 13 with 1659 viewsjacksinceever

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:52 - Sep 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What game are you watching / listening to?
For much of that first half we were passing the ball about with some aplomb, we also created several chances and should have shut the game down by now.
Why is it that whenever Swans do well, it's always that the opposition have played poorly? (Not just your thoughts, but historically from others in the media, etc)
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:00 - Sep 13 with 1639 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:58 - Sep 13 by exiledclaseboy

I see Dwight's narrative is set today. Gomis isn't up to it, JJS is as rubbish as usual.

The tiresome little troll.

Come on Swans.

Again you only read the negative posts and completely ignore the vast array of positive posts I have made, solely to suit your agenda against me.

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:00 - Sep 13 with 1633 viewsZut_Alors

Quite frankly anyone slagging us off here doesn't have a clue about football and the economics that run the game now. We are going toe-to-toe with what's likely hundreds of millions of pounds worth of footballing talent out there.

The word gets tossed around a lot, but Fabregas, Costa, Matic, Courtois and Hazard are world class players. Azpi and Oscar not far behind. Outstanding effort so far by our boys.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2014 16:01]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024