Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Henning beheaded 21:26 - Oct 3 with 17609 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Alan Henning beheaded on 21:28 - Oct 3 with 4060 viewsJackfath

What is wrong with the world?
Sick.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Alan Henning beheaded on 21:30 - Oct 3 with 4051 viewsdickythorpe

Sickening and sad.

How many more?
Alan Henning beheaded on 21:34 - Oct 3 with 4026 viewsJackoBoostardo

Until we totally annihilate extremism

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Alan Henning beheaded on 21:37 - Oct 3 with 4010 viewsLeonisGod

Terrible and unfortunately predictable. These guys want to make a statement and won't be open to negotiation.

Meanwhile, top shared on BBC is 'what's it like being a cat?' We're too anaesthetised to the bad news that's going on around the world (and maybe that's a good thing or no one would sleep at night).
Alan Henning beheaded on 21:40 - Oct 3 with 3991 viewsFree_Willy

It's quite easy let Assad do his Job our Armed forces aren't able to do what is necessary.
Alan Henning beheaded on 22:23 - Oct 3 with 3833 viewsGowerjack

They are beyond reason or redemption.

This is what religion does to people it is a curse on the planet.

I imagine the UK Islamic community will roundly condemn the sacrilege made in the name of their faith and the feelings of normal Islamic people will be made clearly heard against this abhorrence.

Or maybe not.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Alan Henning beheaded on 22:27 - Oct 3 with 3813 viewsQuakerJack

We either need to get in and sort these abhorrent k a n t s out once and for all or pull everything out. Including any aid workers, journalists, the lot, I don't know how we do that, maybe make it illegal to travel direct UK to Syria/Iraq to start with.... and leave them to it, if these backward runts want to start some disgusting Islamic state then let them get on with it and once it's established the rest of the world can sit and watch in horror as their human rights laws make north Korea look liberal... then we can condemn it and stand together to defeat these scumbags.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Alan Henning beheaded on 22:40 - Oct 3 with 3762 viewsNOTRAC

It's hard to believe that some of these scum were actually brought up and educated in our country.I am tempted to say that we are paying the price for our multi culturism attitude ,and the suppression of criticism and discussion, but that would be generalising too much.
Something has gone badly wrong however.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Login to get fewer ads

Alan Henning beheaded on 23:27 - Oct 3 with 3652 views_

Something not quite right with these beheadings...

I don't want to get involved in heavy debate but I'm keeping a very skeptical eye on all this.

The west want it's public outraged, we get these beheadings. One time they are "our" guys, next time they are everyone's most hated.

Fishy....

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Alan Henning beheaded on 23:32 - Oct 3 with 3638 viewsperchrockjack

On the other hand, facts are facts. He s been beheaded , it's heavy as it can affect us all. It does ,come to think of it, as every time you're frisked and treated like cattle at airports it because of these people.
Some want the yanks to be blamed for this as they are for everything.

Well, not this time.

Is want a state of their own where women and children are virtual prisoners and where men can be butchered for having the wrong beard.

It's going to carry on

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Alan Henning beheaded on 23:35 - Oct 3 with 3632 viewsJackFish

Alan Henning beheaded on 23:27 - Oct 3 by _

I don't want to get involved in heavy debate but I'm keeping a very skeptical eye on all this.

The west want it's public outraged, we get these beheadings. One time they are "our" guys, next time they are everyone's most hated.

Fishy....

At what point were IS "our guys"?
Alan Henning beheaded on 23:38 - Oct 3 with 3612 viewsperchrockjack

It's self loathing and guilt on the welts part.
Guilt over colonial past, gully over previous wars but this time it's pure evil and they are simply looking for somethingbthatbis not there.

Alan Henning beheaded on 01:15 - Oct 4 with 3557 viewsAquinas

Absolutely disgusting.

I've said this before, but what is the UK's islamic population doing to show they are against this barbarism? Yes, a few are tweeting about it. But in comparison to the Gaza conflict, which had them marching all over the UK, there is silence.

When will Islam go through a period of enlightenment?

I completely understand what happened today is not an action condemned by the majority of british muslims, but why the silence?! What ISIS are doing is a massive threat to the religious harmony of this country. Surely this should be widely and publically condemned.
Alan Henning beheaded on 02:00 - Oct 4 with 3530 viewsEbo

Alan Henning beheaded on 01:15 - Oct 4 by Aquinas

Absolutely disgusting.

I've said this before, but what is the UK's islamic population doing to show they are against this barbarism? Yes, a few are tweeting about it. But in comparison to the Gaza conflict, which had them marching all over the UK, there is silence.

When will Islam go through a period of enlightenment?

I completely understand what happened today is not an action condemned by the majority of british muslims, but why the silence?! What ISIS are doing is a massive threat to the religious harmony of this country. Surely this should be widely and publically condemned.

Muslims are speaking out about this and in large numbers, but don't expect our media and press to report this because they won't.

This is well worth a watch, very well put and it defines how the world tars islam with the same brush. It shows how islamic countries like Turkey, Indonesia and Saudi Arabia differ yet are all Islamic countries. Saudi Arabia has beheaded 19 people in the recent past yet there is no outrage about this as it is not in our 'public or political interest' - a country that vilifies females yet other Islamic countries like Turkey and Indonesia have female politicians.

This whole female mutilation thing which is often blamed on Islam in fact happens in Christain african countries.

Watch this

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Alan Henning beheaded on 07:38 - Oct 4 with 3447 viewsDr_Winston

Just build a big, f*ckoff wall around the middle east and let them get on with it. Chuck any other religious nutter (of whatever pursuasion) who wants to kick off in there too.

Rest of us can get on with our lives then.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Alan Henning beheaded on 07:58 - Oct 4 with 3427 viewsFag_Ash_Will

Alan Henning beheaded on 23:27 - Oct 3 by _

Fishy....

It's almost as if they are inviting us to go to war with with them - It all seems so staged and set up the way it is drip fed to us.
I'm beginning to wonder myself who exactly is pulling the strings here.
Alan Henning beheaded on 08:45 - Oct 4 with 3377 viewsepaul

Alan Henning beheaded on 02:00 - Oct 4 by Ebo

Muslims are speaking out about this and in large numbers, but don't expect our media and press to report this because they won't.

This is well worth a watch, very well put and it defines how the world tars islam with the same brush. It shows how islamic countries like Turkey, Indonesia and Saudi Arabia differ yet are all Islamic countries. Saudi Arabia has beheaded 19 people in the recent past yet there is no outrage about this as it is not in our 'public or political interest' - a country that vilifies females yet other Islamic countries like Turkey and Indonesia have female politicians.

This whole female mutilation thing which is often blamed on Islam in fact happens in Christain african countries.

Watch this

Well said youve made my point, why would the press report the comdenation of this by Muslim leader, it's not in the press or war mongering leaders best interests. of course these ISIL are barbaric nutters, yet so are the saudi's yet we say feck all. Let's tar all muslims with the same brush aye

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Alan Henning beheaded on 09:48 - Oct 4 with 3304 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Alan Henning beheaded on 08:45 - Oct 4 by epaul

Well said youve made my point, why would the press report the comdenation of this by Muslim leader, it's not in the press or war mongering leaders best interests. of course these ISIL are barbaric nutters, yet so are the saudi's yet we say feck all. Let's tar all muslims with the same brush aye

All that needs to be said is that we trade massively with Saudi Arabia and they are the chief finders of Isil. The Saudi's look down on every other Muslim if they are not of the same Wahabist/Salafist creed. The Turks during the days of the Ottoman Empire kept the Saudi's and their poison in check but little by little their influence is spreading again.

All active Islamic terrorist organizations such as Boko Haram , Janjaweed and Al Shabaab I'll wager are all at least partly funded by Saudi Arabia

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Alan Henning beheaded on 09:56 - Oct 4 with 3284 viewsDarran

People are actually defending Alan Hennings beheading because of other countries.
I'm speechless,absolutely speechless.

Alan Henning beheaded on 09:57 - Oct 4 with 3279 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Alan Henning beheaded on 09:56 - Oct 4 by Darran

People are actually defending Alan Hennings beheading because of other countries.
I'm speechless,absolutely speechless.

Who are Darran?

Alan Henning beheaded on 10:02 - Oct 4 with 3267 viewsDarran

Alan Henning beheaded on 09:57 - Oct 4 by Brynmill_Jack

Who are Darran?

Several of you are Stephen.
Blame blame f*cking blame all the time.

Alan Henning beheaded on 10:05 - Oct 4 with 3256 viewssomersetsimon

Alan Henning beheaded on 02:00 - Oct 4 by Ebo

Watch this

I think what ISIS are doing is so disgusting that it might force more moderate Muslims to condemn extremism. There can be no possible justification for this most recent incident. All he ever did was act peacefully and help Muslims.
Alan Henning beheaded on 10:08 - Oct 4 with 3244 viewsDarran

Alan Henning beheaded on 10:05 - Oct 4 by somersetsimon

I think what ISIS are doing is so disgusting that it might force more moderate Muslims to condemn extremism. There can be no possible justification for this most recent incident. All he ever did was act peacefully and help Muslims.

Exactly,why people can't just condem such a barbaric act rather than trying to blame everyone else is utter f*cking filth.

Alan Henning beheaded on 10:10 - Oct 4 with 3232 viewsperchrockjack

ahe, itsd "alleged" beheading. It may be a fake ,it may be cos we want to take over Syria, Saudi etc ffs.
Its disgusting as to the lengths people will go to ignore or excise the fact that people are getting their heads axed off while while it being videoed.
Sceptical?skeptical..why not really mainly because the evidence is there before your own eyes.

WE have the means do wipe these people away and that is not by bombing them. We have fellas paid and motivated and able to take these people out so just fecvkn do it.

Those doubting this is going on...shame shame on you

Alan Henning beheaded on 10:12 - Oct 4 with 3228 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Alan Henning beheaded on 10:02 - Oct 4 by Darran

Several of you are Stephen.
Blame blame f*cking blame all the time.

So I'm defending the beheading of an innocent man (and those murdered in cold blood before him)?
How do you reach that perverted conclusion? By what reason are you allowing yourself to make that disgusting assumption?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024