Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD 16:42 - Dec 29 with 33473 viewsRancid

Never done one of these before so I'm hoping I'll be a lucky charm.

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 16:49 - Dec 29 with 5533 viewsAl_Bundy

Oh Feck.. its the Shelvey show again.
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 16:52 - Dec 29 with 5510 viewsFlashberryjack

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 16:49 - Dec 29 by Al_Bundy

Oh Feck.. its the Shelvey show again.

Let's hope it is the Shelvey show............in a good way of course

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 16:55 - Dec 29 with 5489 viewsRancid

I thought it was rather current and pretty bloody good to be fair.The similarities in the pics are uncanny.Jackharris, move over, there's a new kid in town!!
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 16:56 - Dec 29 with 5482 viewsHuw57

Got nothing to lose tonight, come on you Swans!

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 16:58 - Dec 29 with 5465 viewsdeanscfc

Would love a win.. gotta keep the champions league hopes alive like
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 16:59 - Dec 29 with 5461 viewsorion3016

Sorry

That was meant to be +1 for pics! Slip of fingers

Be over there now after

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 17:09 - Dec 29 with 5416 viewsjackharris

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 16:55 - Dec 29 by Rancid

I thought it was rather current and pretty bloody good to be fair.The similarities in the pics are uncanny.Jackharris, move over, there's a new kid in town!!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 17:10 - Dec 29 with 5409 viewsRancid

Fabianski
Rangel
Fernandez
Ash
Taylor

Leon
Ki

Dyer
Routledge

Siggy

Bony
Login to get fewer ads

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 17:16 - Dec 29 with 5376 viewsNeiltheTaylor

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 17:10 - Dec 29 by Rancid

Fabianski
Rangel
Fernandez
Ash
Taylor

Leon
Ki

Dyer
Routledge

Siggy

Bony

Delete the OP!

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 17:17 - Dec 29 with 5372 viewsJackfath

Away game.

Would be pleased with a point. Delighted with 3.

I have a funny feeling we could turn them over tonight. I'll go for a 2-1 win to Swansea City. Bony and Siggy to get the goals.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 17:20 - Dec 29 with 5357 viewsRancid

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 17:16 - Dec 29 by NeiltheTaylor

Delete the OP!

Ha Ha, I'm sure JJS will play a part at some point if he doesn't start.
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 17:23 - Dec 29 with 5348 viewsMervyn

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 17:17 - Dec 29 by Jackfath

Away game.

Would be pleased with a point. Delighted with 3.

I have a funny feeling we could turn them over tonight. I'll go for a 2-1 win to Swansea City. Bony and Siggy to get the goals.

That will do for me Tommy....dont mind a few own goals or even some ki-shelvey specials
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 17:33 - Dec 29 with 5294 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I have a hunch that Jazz and Gomis will come in for Rangel and Bony.

Fab, Jazz, Ash, Fede, Taylor, Ki, Leon, Dyer, Routs, Siggy and Gomis.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 17:33 - Dec 29 with 5293 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Late kick off and only game today, we are definitely on show. Exciting stuff!
[Post edited 29 Dec 2014 17:43]

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 17:39 - Dec 29 with 5268 viewsskippyjack

We're effectively still in the Champions League hunt .. this is actually a big game.. 3 points puts us right in the mix! Let's fight

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 17:39 - Dec 29 with 5263 viewsHuw57

Fabianski; Rangel, Fede, Ash, Taylor; Ki, Shelvey; Dyer, Siggy, Routledge, Gomis.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 17:46 - Dec 29 with 5190 viewsPozuelosSideys

Need to get at Mignolet and put on the pressure. Shots, crosses, corners. Need to make him work, hes a bag of nerves at the moment.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 17:58 - Dec 29 with 5111 viewsClinton

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 17:39 - Dec 29 by Huw57

Fabianski; Rangel, Fede, Ash, Taylor; Ki, Shelvey; Dyer, Siggy, Routledge, Gomis.

Perhaps he's having a medical somewhere?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 18:01 - Dec 29 with 5080 viewsSwansNZ

I’ve gone for a 2-1 loss (Gomis), but with my prediction track record, there’s a good change we won’t lose

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 18:23 - Dec 29 with 4939 viewsAl_Bundy

Really hope Routledge turns up tonight... he really needs to up is game based on recent performances.
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 18:33 - Dec 29 with 4850 viewsTom1912

Bony is there at the least-clip from official site showing them all at Anfield includes him in tracksuit
THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 18:35 - Dec 29 with 4836 viewsPozuelosSideys

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 18:33 - Dec 29 by Tom1912

Bony is there at the least-clip from official site showing them all at Anfield includes him in tracksuit

Hopefully its just Monk starting to bed Gomis in from the start in readiness for Bony being away for the ACN.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 18:39 - Dec 29 with 4804 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 18:23 - Dec 29 by Al_Bundy

Really hope Routledge turns up tonight... he really needs to up is game based on recent performances.

Yep or he can look out tommorrow when monk gives his press conference .

We need bony tonight, hope he's playing

Can't see us winning if not , altough Liverpool are poor at home this year !

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 18:45 - Dec 29 with 4730 viewsStarsky

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 16:55 - Dec 29 by Rancid

Very clever... No big boring annoying V either. Well done.
Jackharris is history.

It's just the internet, init.

THE OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL FC v SWANSEA CITY FC MATCHDAY THREAD on 18:47 - Dec 29 with 4709 viewsItchySphincter

We can get something up there. Hope this thread catches fire as I don't think I'm going to be able to see the game tonight.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024