Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton After Ash As Crystal Palace Interest Cools? 15:40 - Jul 26 with 2243 viewsPhil_S

There are some interesting twists and turns left in this transfer window for sure and whilst it appears that the Swans have probably completed most of their business there could well still be interest from other clubs in our players.

Full story at http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/39417/everton-after-ash-a
Everton After Ash As Crystal Palace Interest Cools? on 16:49 - Jul 26 with 2181 viewsScoobyWho

Say this is true ?
Who would be happy with 12 million ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Everton After Ash As Crystal Palace Interest Cools? on 17:55 - Jul 26 with 2043 viewsPrivate_Partz

Everton After Ash As Crystal Palace Interest Cools? on 16:49 - Jul 26 by ScoobyWho

Say this is true ?

Not me. Worth more to us and it is far too late to be letting our best players go. Also Everton are not the attraction they used to be. Martinez and Co could be in for a tough season.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Everton After Ash As Crystal Palace Interest Cools? on 18:51 - Jul 26 with 1959 viewsAl_Bundy

We should sell when its suits us not the player(s)

Sellling Ash or Gomis at this stage would be madness !
Everton After Ash As Crystal Palace Interest Cools? on 19:26 - Jul 26 with 1888 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

why would he sign for a skint mid table club .?
[Post edited 26 Jul 2015 21:16]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Everton After Ash As Crystal Palace Interest Cools? on 19:35 - Jul 26 with 1860 viewsplasjack

Everton After Ash As Crystal Palace Interest Cools? on 16:49 - Jul 26 by ScoobyWho

Say this is true ?

Dont get me wrong i am a big Ashley fan,but so far he has been mainly injury free,this is fortunate for us but he is not getting any younger.
Everton After Ash As Crystal Palace Interest Cools? on 19:43 - Jul 26 with 1837 viewsJoe_bradshaw

So Bob sees a 31 year old as "the perfect replacement" for a 21 year old?

I would normally call bullsh1t but this is Martinez so you never know.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Everton After Ash As Crystal Palace Interest Cools? on 22:42 - Jul 26 with 1584 viewsSwansNZ

Say this is true ?

While money is always important in football, we don’t need to sell. It’s far more important for us to keep and buy very good players, which Ash is.

So, it's a No, from me.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Everton After Ash As Crystal Palace Interest Cools? on 22:49 - Jul 26 with 1563 viewsKilkennyjack

Everton After Ash As Crystal Palace Interest Cools? on 22:42 - Jul 26 by SwansNZ

While money is always important in football, we don’t need to sell. It’s far more important for us to keep and buy very good players, which Ash is.

So, it's a No, from me.

No thanks Bob Martin.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Everton After Ash As Crystal Palace Interest Cools? on 22:49 - Jul 26 with 1563 viewsLeonisGod

This isn't that tvvat Moralee using the media to wangle a pay rise again is it?
Everton After Ash As Crystal Palace Interest Cools? on 22:54 - Jul 26 with 1537 viewsSwansNZ

Everton After Ash As Crystal Palace Interest Cools? on 22:49 - Jul 26 by LeonisGod

This isn't that tvvat Moralee using the media to wangle a pay rise again is it?

No, he would never do something like that.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Everton After Ash As Crystal Palace Interest Cools? on 23:07 - Jul 26 with 1510 viewsScoobyWho

Everton After Ash As Crystal Palace Interest Cools? on 22:54 - Jul 26 by SwansNZ

No, he would never do something like that.

As far as I am concenred Ash has had all the pay rises he needs, he is on a bloody fortune at Swansea. Spoke to his dad yesterday, first time I have seen him at a game not fighting with someone or in one of those hold me back I'll kill him situations.

Surprised he hasn't been banned.

Everton After Ash As Crystal Palace Interest Cools? on 15:34 - Jul 27 with 1303 viewsDyfnant

Everton After Ash As Crystal Palace Interest Cools? on 23:07 - Jul 26 by ScoobyWho

As far as I am concenred Ash has had all the pay rises he needs, he is on a bloody fortune at Swansea. Spoke to his dad yesterday, first time I have seen him at a game not fighting with someone or in one of those hold me back I'll kill him situations.

Surprised he hasn't been banned.

Saw a bit of that when we lost 1 0 at Goodison.
If baldy wants him, quote the same fee they get for Stones

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Everton After Ash As Crystal Palace Interest Cools? on 16:28 - Jul 27 with 1221 viewsScoobyWho

Everton After Ash As Crystal Palace Interest Cools? on 15:34 - Jul 27 by Dyfnant

Saw a bit of that when we lost 1 0 at Goodison.
If baldy wants him, quote the same fee they get for Stones

Well I've seen him throwing punches at Villa twice and somewhere else, can't recall, and you say it's happened at Everton too ? I can't believe he has got away with it so often.

Everton After Ash As Crystal Palace Interest Cools? on 18:10 - Jul 27 with 1136 viewsmonmouth

I think Everton could go right down the shitter next year with Capn Bob at the wheel.

I don't really care how many pay rises Williams gets, he's worth it to us and has been since 2007. It's already off the scale in terms of real life anyway so it makes no odds to anyone, including him. I've never really understood why people are so unendingly greedy...to me, once you have enough to not have to fret too much about money (and that can be not very much dosh really), what's the point in stockpiling more. All the people I'm met with mega bucks are like that though...you'd think they hadn't got a diamond studded built in bidet pot to piss in.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Everton After Ash As Crystal Palace Interest Cools? on 18:28 - Jul 27 with 1078 viewsFlashberryjack

Everton After Ash As Crystal Palace Interest Cools? on 18:10 - Jul 27 by monmouth

I think Everton could go right down the shitter next year with Capn Bob at the wheel.

I don't really care how many pay rises Williams gets, he's worth it to us and has been since 2007. It's already off the scale in terms of real life anyway so it makes no odds to anyone, including him. I've never really understood why people are so unendingly greedy...to me, once you have enough to not have to fret too much about money (and that can be not very much dosh really), what's the point in stockpiling more. All the people I'm met with mega bucks are like that though...you'd think they hadn't got a diamond studded built in bidet pot to piss in.

"The more you get the more you want" so the saying goes, and it seems a very apt saying when it comes to footballers.......I'd suspect Ash is no different.

But unless we get a crazy offer.....we'd be crazy to sell him.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024