Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arsenal game to be postponed? 16:34 - Feb 22 with 3991 viewsjacabertawe

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/next-weeks-arsenal-fc-

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Arsenal game to be postponed? on 16:35 - Feb 22 with 3981 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Doesn't even say when this will be resolved. Seems like they would surely have to decide something in the next day or two, right?

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Arsenal game to be postponed? on 16:37 - Feb 22 with 3963 viewsJFSwan

This would be annoying. Ideally we would of got Spurs and Arsenal out of the way and been able build up some momentum
Arsenal game to be postponed? on 16:41 - Feb 22 with 3944 viewsJackFish

It would have been nice if they had decided before the original game heat to do if there was a replay, getting a bit late to move our game now. The UEFA rule is an absolute joke as well.
Arsenal game to be postponed? on 17:15 - Feb 22 with 3836 viewsPapaLazarou

Will be gutted if this happens, know a lot of people who have booked hotels etc.
Arsenal game to be postponed? on 17:33 - Feb 22 with 3778 viewsVetchfieldpasty

Seems nailed on from the report then that the game will be rescheduled.
Arsenal game to be postponed? on 18:04 - Feb 22 with 3680 viewshammy

A postponed match may not be a bad thing from the team's perspective, although messes around with travelling supporter plans. We could go all out for a result at WHL on Sunday and then we get 6 days to prepare for the "6 pointer" against Norwich.

Assume the Arsenal game would then be played after the Gooners have been knocked out of the CL after the Barca games ;)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Arsenal game to be postponed? on 18:25 - Feb 22 with 3621 viewsjacabertawe

Site now saying not being moved.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Arsenal game to be postponed? on 18:31 - Feb 22 with 3590 viewsDarran

Arsenal game to be postponed? on 18:25 - Feb 22 by jacabertawe

Site now saying not being moved.

It's not.

Well the OS isn't.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2016 18:38]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Arsenal game to be postponed? on 18:41 - Feb 22 with 3558 viewsunion_jack

Arsenal game to be postponed? on 18:31 - Feb 22 by Darran

It's not.

Well the OS isn't.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2016 18:38]

WM site saying it will NOT be moved. Goes ahead as scheduled!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Arsenal game to be postponed? on 18:54 - Feb 22 with 3512 viewsSwansNZ

Arsenal game to be postponed? on 18:41 - Feb 22 by union_jack

WM site saying it will NOT be moved. Goes ahead as scheduled!

Must be a slow news day. Why our game might not take place, followed 90 minutes later with another saying it won’t be moved.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Arsenal game to be postponed? on 18:10 - Feb 24 with 2887 viewsmonmouth

Can't be bothered to do a new thread,but the ref for Arsenal is one Bobert Madley.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Arsenal game to be postponed? on 19:34 - Feb 24 with 2756 viewslonglostjack

Arsenal game to be postponed? on 18:10 - Feb 24 by monmouth

Can't be bothered to do a new thread,but the ref for Arsenal is one Bobert Madley.

The authorities should have taken action after that Stoke game. I've never seen anything like that in nearly 50 years of watching football. Had we been Chelsea, Arsenal or Man Utd the press would have had a field day.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Arsenal game to be postponed? on 20:01 - Feb 24 with 2687 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Arsenal game to be postponed? on 19:34 - Feb 24 by longlostjack

The authorities should have taken action after that Stoke game. I've never seen anything like that in nearly 50 years of watching football. Had we been Chelsea, Arsenal or Man Utd the press would have had a field day.

Worse than even the Sunderland officials last month?

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Arsenal game to be postponed? on 20:02 - Feb 24 with 2678 viewsSwansNZ

Arsenal game to be postponed? on 20:01 - Feb 24 by Tummer_from_Texas

Before your time? Yes it was

Arsenal game to be postponed? on 20:23 - Feb 24 with 2642 viewslonglostjack

Arsenal game to be postponed? on 20:01 - Feb 24 by Tummer_from_Texas

Yes I think so. It was the sequence of decisions that was really suspect.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Arsenal game to be postponed? on 20:26 - Feb 24 with 2624 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Arsenal game to be postponed? on 20:02 - Feb 24 by SwansNZ

Before your time? Yes it was

No, I was following the club in 13-14, just not as religiously as now.

Didn't see the Stoke game on TV that season, but I remember that they got a controversial penalty at the very end to pull out a draw. Unless there were several other terrible calls that day, can't imagine it was worse than the screwing we got against Sunderland.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2016 20:26]

Arsenal game to be postponed? on 20:37 - Feb 24 with 2585 viewsmonmouth

Arsenal game to be postponed? on 20:26 - Feb 24 by Tummer_from_Texas

Didn't see the Stoke game on TV that season, but I remember that they got a controversial penalty at the very end to pull out a draw. Unless there were several other terrible calls that day, can't imagine it was worse than the screwing we got against Sunderland.

There were 5 cheating calls up to the equaliser. Sunderland was just incomptence, Stoke was bare faced cheat.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Arsenal game to be postponed? on 20:48 - Feb 24 with 2554 viewsSwansNZ

Arsenal game to be postponed? on 20:26 - Feb 24 by Tummer_from_Texas

was something like...

Came back from 0-2 down too take a 3-2 lead in the last few minutes.

The ref then found an additional 5 or 6 minutes from somewhere, and near the end of this added time, he gave stoke a free kick outside our box for a handball on Rangel , when it hit him in the chest.

I think the free kick went out for a corner, which he allowed them to retake, for some reason - because we cleared their first attempt, I think.

From the retaken corner, a stoke player got a shot in which hit Routledge, the ref then processed to give them a penalty for another “handball”, when again it was not, and even the stoke players didn’t appeal for it — because it didn’t happen.

If Adam had missed, I’m sure he would have had him retake it.

Arsenal game to be postponed? on 21:15 - Feb 24 with 2514 viewstomdickharry

Guarantee a controversial incident will occur against the Swans somewhere around the edge of the penalty,a shocking referee who will give us nothing.Unfortunately we have another on Sunday Mike (hand signals)Jones
Arsenal game to be postponed? on 03:59 - Feb 25 with 2288 viewsLoyal

Arsenal game to be postponed? on 17:33 - Feb 22 by Vetchfieldpasty

Seems nailed on from the report then that the game will be rescheduled.

Too late, it can't be. Even on the 22nd Feb the date of your post they couldn't move it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Arsenal game to be postponed? on 04:00 - Feb 25 with 2287 viewsLoyal

Arsenal game to be postponed? on 20:37 - Feb 24 by monmouth

There were 5 cheating calls up to the equaliser. Sunderland was just incomptence, Stoke was bare faced cheat.

This ref is completely bent and has been so for three years.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Arsenal game to be postponed? on 09:45 - Feb 25 with 2138 viewsChief

Arsenal game to be postponed? on 04:00 - Feb 25 by Loyal

This ref is completely bent and has been so for three years.

Aye, but is he a fair ref?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Arsenal game to be postponed? on 12:06 - Feb 25 with 2047 viewsJackFish

Arsenal game to be postponed? on 19:34 - Feb 24 by longlostjack

Never seen anything like it, the whole of the last few minutes was all about him trying everything to get them a draw.

He's been OK every time we've had him since as well which is even more suspicious, he can't make the claim of just being crap like some of the other morons we've had.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024