Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where is Best place to get bathroom tiles & a tiler 17:55 - Mar 22 with 3158 viewsStarsky

Can anyone recommend the best value for money bathroom tile warehouse in the Swansea area?

Also, can anyone recommend a tiler for a small bathroom. Needs tiling all walls top to bottom.

Thanks guys

It's just the internet, init.

Where is Best place to get bathroom tiles & a tiler on 18:08 - Mar 22 with 3146 viewssquarebear

We were in Topps Tiles and got talking to the guy working in there. He was an ex-tiler and he was (I mean this in the nicest possible way) really quite anal in his approach to tiling. He recommended a tiler to us and this guy was (in the nicest possible way) anal too. Terrific guy, and he did a terrific job.

I don't know his surname, but I'd definitely have him back for work in the future.
Andrew - 07852 192835,
Where is Best place to get bathroom tiles & a tiler on 18:14 - Mar 22 with 3135 viewsDarran

We had our tiles from Topps.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Where is Best place to get bathroom tiles & a tiler on 18:17 - Mar 22 with 3128 viewsStarsky

Where is Best place to get bathroom tiles & a tiler on 18:14 - Mar 22 by Darran

We had our tiles from Topps.

And we're you happy with them?

Where is Best place to get bathroom tiles & a tiler on 18:18 - Mar 22 with 3119 viewsStarsky

How the phuck can I get down arrowed on a thread like this?
... Ah Gary's around then

Where is Best place to get bathroom tiles & a tiler on 18:20 - Mar 22 with 3115 viewsDarran

Where is Best place to get bathroom tiles & a tiler on 18:17 - Mar 22 by Starsky

Absolutely the wife was over the moon when it was finished last year,she designed it herself with big 12 inch long ones.

Where is Best place to get bathroom tiles & a tiler on 18:34 - Mar 22 with 3099 viewsBloodyhills

Where is Best place to get bathroom tiles & a tiler on 18:18 - Mar 22 by Starsky

To be fair your post isn't the most controversial thing I've read on here!

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Where is Best place to get bathroom tiles & a tiler on 18:46 - Mar 22 with 3085 viewsraynor94

Where is Best place to get bathroom tiles & a tiler on 18:17 - Mar 22 by Starsky

I had Topps as well Starsk, excellent value

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Where is Best place to get bathroom tiles & a tiler on 19:53 - Mar 22 with 3020 viewsStarsky

Where is Best place to get bathroom tiles & a tiler on 18:20 - Mar 22 by Darran

Absolutely the wife was over the moon when it was finished last year,she designed it herself with big 12 inch long ones.

O.M.F.G.

Login to get fewer ads

Where is Best place to get bathroom tiles & a tiler on 19:54 - Mar 22 with 3016 viewsDarran

Where is Best place to get bathroom tiles & a tiler on 19:53 - Mar 22 by Starsky

O.M.F.G.

Where is Best place to get bathroom tiles & a tiler on 20:14 - Mar 22 with 2990 viewsJackfath

I'll do it for you.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Where is Best place to get bathroom tiles & a tiler on 20:25 - Mar 22 with 2969 viewsdickythorpe

Where is Best place to get bathroom tiles & a tiler on 20:14 - Mar 22 by Jackfath

I'll do it for you.

A tiler, not your drag alter ego "bonny tiler"

Looking forward to seeing max on that Swansea sparkle doc tonight. Alan was too chicken to go on.
Where is Best place to get bathroom tiles & a tiler on 20:27 - Mar 22 with 2966 viewsmorningstar

Where is Best place to get bathroom tiles & a tiler on 18:18 - Mar 22 by Starsky

I'm afraid you've brought this all on yourself.

I made a genuine post saying you were my bestest friend ever as I've only ever had imaginary friends before, but you chose to down arrow me. Other people have done this before to me, and some have had very unfortunate 'accidents'. I'm sure you don't want to have an accident do you Starsky. You want to be my friend don't you!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Where is Best place to get bathroom tiles & a tiler on 21:17 - Mar 22 with 2923 viewsStarsky

Where is Best place to get bathroom tiles & a tiler on 20:14 - Mar 22 by Jackfath

I'll do it for you.

Laminate floors and tiling?

Where is Best place to get bathroom tiles & a tiler on 21:34 - Mar 22 with 2899 viewsSwanzay

Theres no point in walking mile after mile, when you got them all in Glamorgan tiles.

http://www.glamorgantiles.co.uk/

Great range, product and cheaper than Top tiles, support a local company too!
Where is Best place to get bathroom tiles & a tiler on 21:42 - Mar 22 with 2886 viewsmorningstar

Where is Best place to get bathroom tiles & a tiler on 22:19 - Mar 22 with 2850 viewsmax936

Where is Best place to get bathroom tiles & a tiler on 20:25 - Mar 22 by dickythorpe

A tiler, not your drag alter ego "bonny tiler"

Looking forward to seeing max on that Swansea sparkle doc tonight. Alan was too chicken to go on.

Darran is on it, he texted me earlier to tell me, well he's got the wig for it at least

Sorry Starsk, can't help with the tiling we had a chap from Seven Sisters to do ours good he was as well, can't remember is name now though, but I think we also had the Tiles from Topps Tiles.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2016 22:22]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Where is Best place to get bathroom tiles & a tiler on 22:49 - Mar 22 with 2817 viewsmorningstar

Where is Best place to get bathroom tiles & a tiler on 21:42 - Mar 22 by morningstar

IT'S A PUPPET!

Where is Best place to get bathroom tiles & a tiler on 23:00 - Mar 22 with 2806 viewsStarsky

I've ordered samples off an Internet site 'Tile Mountain'

A nice metro brick tile at £13 per sq mtr.

Couldn't afford Topps.

Thank you all.

Still need a tiler. Will look at any suggestions already on here once we receive samples and subsequent tile order.

Where is Best place to get bathroom tiles & a tiler on 09:07 - Mar 23 with 2760 viewsniggybear

I am a tiler i have been working out of Topps Tiles since the shop has opened. My cards are in Swansea and Neath stores N19 Tiling Nigel Thomas if you want to pick a card up and give me a ring i can give you a quote.

Cheers
Where is Best place to get bathroom tiles & a tiler on 09:39 - Mar 23 with 2738 viewsPacemaker

I have just had a lot of tiling done by Rhys at RDL tiling who is excellent, I had a very good deal at Glamorgan tiles and would recommend both companies to anyone. Rhys is always very busy but well worth the wait, he has done all my bathrooms and kitchen and is first class tiler. He is also a very nice guy.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024