Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New shareholders 03:57 - Jul 21 with 1132 viewsSwan91

this would kind of make sense that we haven't really done anything in the transfer window yet..took a while to complete though

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/swans-us-investors-arrive-in-city-as-tak
New shareholders on 11:44 - Jul 21 with 927 viewsicecoldjack

I heard we won't be spending money until all funds are placed in share holders bank accounts.

Why that would be the case I've no idea, there surely isn't anything to stop us signing players unless it's part of the agreement not to spend until the yanks are 100% in control.

Would explain the low level signings though.

The whole process isn't filling me with confidence tbh.
New shareholders on 12:04 - Jul 21 with 893 viewstomdickharry

Lets just all wait and see what the two gentlemen have to say,once their plans are made public then any appropriate comments can be made.
New shareholders on 12:09 - Jul 21 with 852 viewsBorojack

New shareholders on 11:44 - Jul 21 by icecoldjack

I heard we won't be spending money until all funds are placed in share holders bank accounts.

Why that would be the case I've no idea, there surely isn't anything to stop us signing players unless it's part of the agreement not to spend until the yanks are 100% in control.

Would explain the low level signings though.

The whole process isn't filling me with confidence tbh.

Yes sounds about right looking after number 1 I think its called.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

New shareholders on 12:12 - Jul 21 with 824 viewsblaine_scfc

Phil said yesterday they are not flying over? Unless he meant they are here already.
New shareholders on 12:14 - Jul 21 with 808 viewsAngelRangelQS

New shareholders on 12:12 - Jul 21 by blaine_scfc

Phil said yesterday they are not flying over? Unless he meant they are here already.

It would be nice if someone was able to tell the fans either way.

I dont see how confirming whether it's likely to happen sooner rather than later is breaching any confidentiality
New shareholders on 12:22 - Jul 21 with 775 viewsUxbridge

New shareholders on 12:14 - Jul 21 by AngelRangelQS

It would be nice if someone was able to tell the fans either way.

I dont see how confirming whether it's likely to happen sooner rather than later is breaching any confidentiality

They are over here. As for the rest, well that really depends on the buyers and sellers actions.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

New shareholders on 12:33 - Jul 21 with 709 viewsAngelRangelQS

New shareholders on 12:22 - Jul 21 by Uxbridge

They are over here. As for the rest, well that really depends on the buyers and sellers actions.

Well that's something anyway.

Hopefully it'll be concluded quickly and we can start moving forward
New shareholders on 12:43 - Jul 21 with 669 viewslondonlisa2001

New shareholders on 12:04 - Jul 21 by tomdickharry

Lets just all wait and see what the two gentlemen have to say,once their plans are made public then any appropriate comments can be made.

I'm not interested in what they say, I'm far more interested in what they do.

After all, they have 'said' for several months that they are keen to work with the Trust but they haven't 'done' it.

It's easy to predict what will be said. Also easy to predict that we'll make a couple of 'big' signings to get fans on board.
Login to get fewer ads

New shareholders on 12:47 - Jul 21 with 640 viewsfbreath

New shareholders on 12:22 - Jul 21 by Uxbridge

Are they staying at Morgans Hotel I wonder.

Could get someone there to put glass against the wall next door to one of their rooms and have a listen to what they are saying.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

New shareholders on 12:50 - Jul 21 with 617 viewsmagicdaps10

New shareholders on 12:43 - Jul 21 by londonlisa2001

I'm not interested in what they say, I'm far more interested in what they do.

After all, they have 'said' for several months that they are keen to work with the Trust but they haven't 'done' it.

It's easy to predict what will be said. Also easy to predict that we'll make a couple of 'big' signings to get fans on board.

Totally agree with you Lisa on actions over words.

I do not agree with your views on what they intend to do with the trust. Surely that will happen once the club is in their hands, surely anything that is said before they 100% own the club is just words. If there is no interaction within the first few weeks off them being through the door THEN is the time to worry.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

New shareholders on 12:51 - Jul 21 with 612 viewslondonlisa2001

New shareholders on 12:47 - Jul 21 by fbreath

Are they staying at Morgans Hotel I wonder.

Could get someone there to put glass against the wall next door to one of their rooms and have a listen to what they are saying.

'Remember not to call it soccer and they don't like it when we call it England'...
New shareholders on 12:54 - Jul 21 with 586 viewslondonlisa2001

New shareholders on 12:50 - Jul 21 by magicdaps10

Totally agree with you Lisa on actions over words.

I do not agree with your views on what they intend to do with the trust. Surely that will happen once the club is in their hands, surely anything that is said before they 100% own the club is just words. If there is no interaction within the first few weeks off them being through the door THEN is the time to worry.

There is no reason why they wouldn't have engaged in conversations with the Trust throughout.

It's just not the way that a deal is done.
New shareholders on 12:57 - Jul 21 with 567 viewsGriffting

Always thought the club would be under transfer embargo while the takeover took place? That could be completely wrong though! With all the silence it's hard to say what's going on. And I agree what they say means nothing, it's what they do that will count.
New shareholders on 13:05 - Jul 21 with 529 viewslondonlisa2001

New shareholders on 12:57 - Jul 21 by Griffting

Always thought the club would be under transfer embargo while the takeover took place? That could be completely wrong though! With all the silence it's hard to say what's going on. And I agree what they say means nothing, it's what they do that will count.

There's no embargo in place.

After all, we have signed a fourth choice goalkeeper, a centre half and Leroy Fer...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024