Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Leigh Dineen worth 150k a year plus bonuses 06:57 - Oct 29 with 7854 viewsswanseamagic

Is Leigh worth that figure for the job he does/did at the Swans?

Is Leigh Dineen worth 150k a year plus bonuses on 07:03 - Oct 29 with 3013 viewsDr_Winston

You could probably find someone for a quarter of that who'd have done a better job. For £150k pa he's been an abject failure.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Is Leigh Dineen worth 150k a year plus bonuses on 07:34 - Oct 29 with 2958 viewsWaltersRedBoots

Is Leigh Dineen worth 150k a year plus bonuses on 07:03 - Oct 29 by Dr_Winston

You could probably find someone for a quarter of that who'd have done a better job. For £150k pa he's been an abject failure.

Money grabbing Twit.
Is Leigh Dineen worth 150k a year plus bonuses on 08:57 - Oct 29 with 2815 views34dfgdf54

Absolute disgrace of a bloke. I think there are a few people who wouldn't mind bumping into him to see if he's as cocky face to face rather than behind a screen.

Sooner he goes the better
Is Leigh Dineen worth 150k a year plus bonuses on 09:09 - Oct 29 with 2789 viewsKilkennyjack

I guess his performance should be measured against other clubs of our size, and what it takes to retain such a person in this area.

I mean ...would Leigh have a choice of other jobs paying similar in this area ?

I have no idea but i doubt it.

Beware of the Risen People

Is Leigh Dineen worth 150k a year plus bonuses on 09:13 - Oct 29 with 2775 viewsLandore_Jack

£150K! That is more than the Prime Minister earns.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2016 9:16]

#backtojack

Is Leigh Dineen worth 150k a year plus bonuses on 09:15 - Oct 29 with 2773 viewsicecoldjack

The clique and agenda setters on planet swans has been defending him here for ages, T2C was right about him too,but in fairness we could all see he was boarder line incompetent considering the product he had to work with .

It's clear that people at the club have been more concerned with making money for themselves than making the swans stronger, they've taken the huge riches on offer and used that to cover up incompetence on many levels .

The moment the incompetence started to bubble up and run out of control they sold it on .

Shameful stuff.
Is Leigh Dineen worth 150k a year plus bonuses on 09:23 - Oct 29 with 2746 views34dfgdf54

Is Leigh Dineen worth 150k a year plus bonuses on 09:15 - Oct 29 by icecoldjack

The clique and agenda setters on planet swans has been defending him here for ages, T2C was right about him too,but in fairness we could all see he was boarder line incompetent considering the product he had to work with .

It's clear that people at the club have been more concerned with making money for themselves than making the swans stronger, they've taken the huge riches on offer and used that to cover up incompetence on many levels .

The moment the incompetence started to bubble up and run out of control they sold it on .

Shameful stuff.

Spot on.

In my eyes it has been crystal clear what has been going on for a few seasons, but many refused to believe it, anyone who said anything remotely negative was shot down on the spot.
Is Leigh Dineen worth 150k a year plus bonuses on 09:27 - Oct 29 with 2737 viewsOhRobbieRobbie

The answer to the question is 'no'. It's absolutely astonishing that a man of such little talent/expertise/intelligence is earning that kind of money. It's a job for the boys and you could put almost any other human being off the street straight into his ridiculously highly paid job and see them do a better job.

Now that we have this new COO, who seems to have the commercial side within his remit, I'm praying this signals the end for the complete waste of oxygen. Get him out of our club.
Login to get fewer ads

Is Leigh Dineen worth 150k a year plus bonuses on 09:35 - Oct 29 with 2700 views1983

Get rid of the money grabbing clueless twot he's like an excitable teenage girl
[Post edited 29 Oct 2016 9:36]

Is Leigh Dineen worth 150k a year plus bonuses on 09:38 - Oct 29 with 2688 viewsunion_jack

Is Leigh Dineen worth 150k a year plus bonuses on 09:27 - Oct 29 by OhRobbieRobbie

The answer to the question is 'no'. It's absolutely astonishing that a man of such little talent/expertise/intelligence is earning that kind of money. It's a job for the boys and you could put almost any other human being off the street straight into his ridiculously highly paid job and see them do a better job.

Now that we have this new COO, who seems to have the commercial side within his remit, I'm praying this signals the end for the complete waste of oxygen. Get him out of our club.

I'd say the answer is 'we don't know'. Well at least I don't.

'You measure someone's worth on their achievement of their objectives. Has he in his tenure, brought in more than he has earned and if do, how much more. If not of course then the answer is clear.

We all have a go at him because he's cocky and a bit of a prat, but does that really indicate he is a failure? I don't know!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Is Leigh Dineen worth 150k a year plus bonuses on 09:41 - Oct 29 with 2666 viewsDarran

Is Leigh Dineen worth 150k a year plus bonuses on 09:38 - Oct 29 by union_jack

'You measure someone's worth on their achievement of their objectives. Has he in his tenure, brought in more than he has earned and if do, how much more. If not of course then the answer is clear.

We all have a go at him because he's cocky and a bit of a prat, but does that really indicate he is a failure? I don't know!

Why don't you just ask icecoldjack to answer that because he knows he heard it of a bloke that knows a coach that lives in Brecon.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Is Leigh Dineen worth 150k a year plus bonuses on 09:47 - Oct 29 with 2641 viewsJoe_bradshaw

You're right we don't know for sure.

What we do know is that the Americans have banged on continally since taking over about improving commercial revenue streams and have appointed a COO to oversee that.

I think it's reasonable to conclude that the commercial activities of the club leave a lot to be desired.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Is Leigh Dineen worth 150k a year plus bonuses on 09:49 - Oct 29 with 2632 viewsLandore_Jack

A few years back, a lady mentioned during a supporters meeting how disgraceful it was that she could not buy a Swans kit for her daughter as a Christmas present. ( I think Adidas had messed up the kit supply and there was a shortage). He acknowledged the error but mentioned that she should have bought the kit earlier on in the year.

What an answer to give especially when you know Christmas will be the highest figure for sales. He is a disgrace.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2016 9:51]

#backtojack

Is Leigh Dineen worth 150k a year plus bonuses on 09:52 - Oct 29 with 2615 viewsunion_jack

Is Leigh Dineen worth 150k a year plus bonuses on 09:47 - Oct 29 by Joe_bradshaw

You're right we don't know for sure.

What we do know is that the Americans have banged on continally since taking over about improving commercial revenue streams and have appointed a COO to oversee that.

I think it's reasonable to conclude that the commercial activities of the club leave a lot to be desired.

I dare say you are right.

One thing for sure, it's going to be a lot harder to promote this club if we are in the Championship so let's start getting things right on the field.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Is Leigh Dineen worth 150k a year plus bonuses on 10:36 - Oct 29 with 2490 views1983

Swansea City FC is a victim of it's own success lets be fair Jenkins and co over the last few years were playing at being growns up and were just riding the wave of luck and by putting HC on the bank roll it was a joker card waiting to be played by them...they are JB's after all !

Where to go from here ? the trust has lost so much respect now I can't see it ever recovering intact. We have to see what the Yanks do,personally I think they are out to make Swansea City FC the club of the Americans,American board,American manager....American supporters..etc

Time moves on and we have to embrace it

Is Leigh Dineen worth 150k a year plus bonuses on 10:48 - Oct 29 with 2462 viewsWatchman

Is Leigh Dineen worth 150k a year plus bonuses on 09:13 - Oct 29 by Landore_Jack

£150K! That is more than the Prime Minister earns.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2016 9:16]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3484616/How-suits-paid-Sportsm

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Is Leigh Dineen worth 150k a year plus bonuses on 10:58 - Oct 29 with 2424 viewsLeonisGod

Are people really surprised? Football is all about the money at this level. Huw's there just below mid-table, which is about on par to where the team was when these figures were released. To put it in context, let's not forget that none of our directors took payments from the club through most of the nineties. That's often forgotten by those who seem bothered (jealous?) by their salaries now.
Is Leigh Dineen worth 150k a year plus bonuses on 11:01 - Oct 29 with 2416 viewswaynekerr55

Is Leigh Dineen worth 150k a year plus bonuses on 10:58 - Oct 29 by LeonisGod

Are people really surprised? Football is all about the money at this level. Huw's there just below mid-table, which is about on par to where the team was when these figures were released. To put it in context, let's not forget that none of our directors took payments from the club through most of the nineties. That's often forgotten by those who seem bothered (jealous?) by their salaries now.

Well they weren't at the club in the nineties, were they?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Is Leigh Dineen worth 150k a year plus bonuses on 11:03 - Oct 29 with 2412 viewsLeonisGod

Is Leigh Dineen worth 150k a year plus bonuses on 11:01 - Oct 29 by waynekerr55

Well they weren't at the club in the nineties, were they?

Exactly!

Sorry, meant naughties . Time flies eh?
Is Leigh Dineen worth 150k a year plus bonuses on 11:07 - Oct 29 with 2397 viewswaynekerr55

Is Leigh Dineen worth 150k a year plus bonuses on 11:03 - Oct 29 by LeonisGod

Exactly!

Sorry, meant naughties . Time flies eh?

Yes, but past achievements cannot be used to simply justify the the clusterfùck of the past 2 years,of which they've been handsomely rewarded for.

Is Leigh Dineen worth 150k a year plus bonuses on 11:11 - Oct 29 with 2383 viewsperchrockjack

Hey, there s plenty on here earning more than that . They wouldn't admit it

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Is Leigh Dineen worth 150k a year plus bonuses on 11:11 - Oct 29 with 2381 viewswaynekerr55

Is Leigh Dineen worth 150k a year plus bonuses on 07:03 - Oct 29 by Dr_Winston

But but - we don't own the catering contracts and the club don't fund my department

(Dougie, 2016 p159)

Is Leigh Dineen worth 150k a year plus bonuses on 11:16 - Oct 29 with 2367 viewswaynekerr55

Is Leigh Dineen worth 150k a year plus bonuses on 11:11 - Oct 29 by perchrockjack

Hey, there s plenty on here earning more than that . They wouldn't admit it

Such as you, Lord Perch of the Wirral...

Is Leigh Dineen worth 150k a year plus bonuses on 11:19 - Oct 29 with 2345 viewsperchrockjack

Not any more.

I was very successful after packing in Plod .

Three grand per week these days can be earned quite easily.

Read my book

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Is Leigh Dineen worth 150k a year plus bonuses on 11:21 - Oct 29 with 2336 viewsWingstandwood

The sooner Dineens (and other parasitic stowaways) clinging fingers are prised from HMS Swansea City and they're thrown overboard the better.

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024