Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Giggs talking about management on Soccer am 10:45 - Nov 19 with 747 viewsWxmJax

On soon, if anyone's interested, might still be here yet, who knows ?

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Giggs talking about management on Soccer am on 10:56 - Nov 19 with 733 viewsDewi1jack

Think with either Booboo or Goggs we'd be down.
Need a manager who can get our players fighting with every ounce of energy and enthusiasm that they've got.
As much as I'd hate to see fat Sam at the club, a 8 month contract and a large bonus to keep us up for him could really be the way to go.
Get a manager ready to take over on the last day of the season, with a list of players he wants and keep that joke Jenkins away from choosing players.
Better still, kick the sell out sidey b'stard out now
Either that, or have a manager in place for the last day of the season and let him rebuild from the Championship to bring us back up (no guarantee on that either.)
If the Merrycans want to save face and keep Booboo, then leave him doing the press conferences/ showing his mug in training/ standing on the touchline without giving any directions/ orders/ decisions.
Basically the frontman without any of the responsibility.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Giggs talking about management on Soccer am on 11:01 - Nov 19 with 722 viewsmax936

Its still a no for me, but if nothing changes with Bradley I may start to waver, Giggs ain't the answer for me, as much as I thought I'd never say this, its got to be Allardyce for me at this stage.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Giggs talking about management on Soccer am on 11:41 - Nov 19 with 681 viewsbarry_island

Hopefully Quagmire comes nowhere near our club.

Giggidy.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Giggs talking about management on Soccer am on 11:48 - Nov 19 with 647 viewsnantywatcher

Sorry not to tow the 'party line' - but after watching that interview I think we missed a trick there. Nothing like I expected and he seems more than capable of being a strong manager.
Giggs talking about management on Soccer am on 11:58 - Nov 19 with 614 viewsDarran

Giggs talking about management on Soccer am on 11:48 - Nov 19 by nantywatcher

Sorry not to tow the 'party line' - but after watching that interview I think we missed a trick there. Nothing like I expected and he seems more than capable of being a strong manager.

Yeah but you know all the experts on here are psycic mun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Giggs talking about management on Soccer am on 12:09 - Nov 19 with 580 viewspencoedjack

Giggs talking about management on Soccer am on 11:01 - Nov 19 by max936

Its still a no for me, but if nothing changes with Bradley I may start to waver, Giggs ain't the answer for me, as much as I thought I'd never say this, its got to be Allardyce for me at this stage.

I'd rather get relegated than have Giggs managing the club

We have already have enough people at the club with no morals
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024