Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did anyone hear Andy Legg on Radio Wales this morning? 13:22 - Dec 28 with 1007 viewsdickythorpe

Reckons Bob should have had longer.....but should never have had the job!!!!

Also pispronounced Guidolin as "GWENDOLIN"!!!!!!!
Did anyone hear Andy Legg on Radio Wales this morning? on 13:26 - Dec 28 with 980 viewsDarran

That's how it's pronounced in Italy Dick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Did anyone hear Andy Legg on Radio Wales this morning? on 13:26 - Dec 28 with 971 viewsdickythorpe

Did anyone hear Andy Legg on Radio Wales this morning? on 13:26 - Dec 28 by Darran

That's how it's pronounced in Italy Dick.

Or Briton Ferry!!!
Did anyone hear Andy Legg on Radio Wales this morning? on 13:28 - Dec 28 with 948 viewsDarran

Did anyone hear Andy Legg on Radio Wales this morning? on 13:26 - Dec 28 by dickythorpe

Or Briton Ferry!!!

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Did anyone hear Andy Legg on Radio Wales this morning? on 13:40 - Dec 28 with 878 viewsmax936

Did anyone hear Andy Legg on Radio Wales this morning? on 13:26 - Dec 28 by dickythorpe

Or Briton Ferry!!!

Baglan Dicky, long haired was only on permit at the Ferry, we're trying to get him out of the Cimla, I've even got the local Councillor on the case.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Did anyone hear Andy Legg on Radio Wales this morning? on 13:44 - Dec 28 with 850 viewsperchrockjack

Max
You re a fine chap.

No need to love in Neath.

Cheap isn't always best.

And it's pronounced

Gwee doe leen

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Did anyone hear Andy Legg on Radio Wales this morning? on 13:49 - Dec 28 with 815 viewsmax936

Did anyone hear Andy Legg on Radio Wales this morning? on 13:44 - Dec 28 by perchrockjack

Max
You re a fine chap.

Cheap isn't always best.

And it's pronounced

Gwee doe leen

Cheap I wish, we've got one of the highest Council Tax bills in West Glamorgan, fuknows what for either, been up here 33 yrs now, love Swansea, but I doubt I'll move back if I do it'll be to the Mumbles.

Did anyone hear Andy Legg on Radio Wales this morning? on 13:56 - Dec 28 with 766 viewsFlashberryjack

"Reckons Bob should have had longer.....but should never have had the job!!!!"

That's got to be one of the most contradictory statements I've heard for a while, the thick tw*t.

Like a surgeon telling his dying patent "I know your gangrenous appendix are killing you, but lets wait a little longer before operating"

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Did anyone hear Andy Legg on Radio Wales this morning? on 14:02 - Dec 28 with 735 viewsmax936

Did anyone hear Andy Legg on Radio Wales this morning? on 13:56 - Dec 28 by Flashberryjack

"Reckons Bob should have had longer.....but should never have had the job!!!!"

That's got to be one of the most contradictory statements I've heard for a while, the thick tw*t.

Like a surgeon telling his dying patent "I know your gangrenous appendix are killing you, but lets wait a little longer before operating"

I'm glad I changed my POTY vote, you've just endorsed my decision.

Login to get fewer ads

Did anyone hear Andy Legg on Radio Wales this morning? on 14:04 - Dec 28 with 723 viewsperchrockjack

Move up to the Wirral start your own business.

Plenty of work in your line of business and plenty willing to pay top dollar.

Been out this morning with daughter s Mali to our second highest point...230 feet!,,

Wales looked lovely

Saw Blackpool tower too and whole of Liverpool skyline.

Some walker reckoned Bolton was clearly to be seen

Incredible views.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Did anyone hear Andy Legg on Radio Wales this morning? on 14:06 - Dec 28 with 695 viewsmax936

Did anyone hear Andy Legg on Radio Wales this morning? on 14:04 - Dec 28 by perchrockjack

Been out this morning with daughter s Mali to our second highest point...230 feet!,,

Wales looked lovely

Incredible views.

Did anyone hear Andy Legg on Radio Wales this morning? on 14:22 - Dec 28 with 621 viewsProfessor

Did anyone hear Andy Legg on Radio Wales this morning? on 14:04 - Dec 28 by perchrockjack

Wales looked lovely

Incredible views.

Thurstaston?

The view from the A55 across the Dee to Wirral and over the Mersey to Liverpool and beyond, along with much of Cheshire is pretty spectacular on a clear day. Don't want to hang around too long over there-locals are a bit fearsome, though the Poles are fine
Did anyone hear Andy Legg on Radio Wales this morning? on 14:33 - Dec 28 with 563 viewsoldcob

Did anyone hear Andy Legg on Radio Wales this morning? on 13:44 - Dec 28 by perchrockjack

Max
You re a fine chap.

Cheap isn't always best.

And it's pronounced

Gwee doe leen

Si.Certo.'E vera.
Did anyone hear Andy Legg on Radio Wales this morning? on 14:39 - Dec 28 with 529 viewsFlashberryjack

Did anyone hear Andy Legg on Radio Wales this morning? on 14:02 - Dec 28 by max936

I'm glad I changed my POTY vote, you've just endorsed my decision.

You really knew all along I was a worthy candidate for POTY, you just needed a little persuading.......unfortunately others weren't so easily convinced.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024