Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OUR NEW MANAGER 17:58 - Feb 12 with 1662 viewsbazzool

I just love him already, sorted the side right out and to get another win is fantastic , players were absolutely outstanding again, well done
OUR NEW MANAGER on 18:02 - Feb 12 with 1628 viewsSwan91

Not just him, I already love our new players! olsson and caroll give us this new threat down the left side and the team just seem to be comfortable with each other and just seem like a unit.
OUR NEW MANAGER on 18:03 - Feb 12 with 1606 viewsrock1n

OUR NEW MANAGER on 18:02 - Feb 12 by Swan91

Not just him, I already love our new players! olsson and caroll give us this new threat down the left side and the team just seem to be comfortable with each other and just seem like a unit.

Absolutely.

The left side suddenly looks strong

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

OUR NEW MANAGER on 18:07 - Feb 12 with 1541 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I wonder what he was thinking when he saw Morgan out sprint the fresh Jordan Ayew to a ball.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

OUR NEW MANAGER on 18:08 - Feb 12 with 1528 viewsSoberBaker

OUR NEW MANAGER on 18:07 - Feb 12 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I wonder what he was thinking when he saw Morgan out sprint the fresh Jordan Ayew to a ball.

AMOW

OUR NEW MANAGER on 18:13 - Feb 12 with 1487 viewsLeonWasGod

Jetlag innit, you miserable sod
OUR NEW MANAGER on 18:15 - Feb 12 with 1449 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

OUR NEW MANAGER on 18:13 - Feb 12 by LeonWasGod

Jetlag innit, you miserable sod

On that evidence it is clear to see why he has scored just two goals in a far weaker league this season.

Even if jet lag is to blame for his anonymous 30 minutes today, it poses the question as to why we paid so much for him when he's going to require weeks to get back up to speed.

OUR NEW MANAGER on 18:15 - Feb 12 with 1442 viewsA_Fans_Dad

He new that was how it would be, which is why he didn't start him or sub him when Dyer went off.
OUR NEW MANAGER on 18:16 - Feb 12 with 1414 viewsDafyddHuw

I think Claude deserves a lot of credit too.
Login to get fewer ads

OUR NEW MANAGER on 18:17 - Feb 12 with 1399 viewsSwansNZ

OUR NEW MANAGER on 18:15 - Feb 12 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

On that evidence it is clear to see why he has scored just two goals in a far weaker league this season.

Even if jet lag is to blame for his anonymous 30 minutes today, it poses the question as to why we paid so much for him when he's going to require weeks to get back up to speed.

a good 10 of those 30 minutes, he was on the bench.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

OUR NEW MANAGER on 18:19 - Feb 12 with 1353 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

OUR NEW MANAGER on 18:17 - Feb 12 by SwansNZ

a good 10 of those 30 minutes, he was on the bench.

One could argue he contributed more during that ten minute period on the bench than when he was on the pitch.

OUR NEW MANAGER on 18:21 - Feb 12 with 1324 viewsgolly47

A lot of people assume that Morgan is slow due to his physique, but the guy was in the top 10 quickest players list last year in the prem:

http://www.90min.com/posts/2658006-leicester-city-players-dominate-list-of-premi

But I will agree, Ayew had fresh legs when he came on as opposed to somebody running 3/4 of the game.

Poll: What was worse?

OUR NEW MANAGER on 18:22 - Feb 12 with 1309 viewsEasternJack

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

OUR NEW MANAGER on 18:23 - Feb 12 with 1271 viewsTheKirkyLife

Ayew did oodles more than Borja did in his cameo against City. Ayew had more time to screw stuff up as well.

Right now I'd rather Ayew than Borja. That said I'd prefer McBurnie over both of them.
OUR NEW MANAGER on 18:24 - Feb 12 with 1257 viewsLeonWasGod

Just relax. We're doing really well and PC thinks he offers us another option to stretch the play. Personally I'd have been more interested in his ex-team mate Kodjia, but I'm not the boss and he deserves a chance to bed in. I also think his brother is the better player, but again let's give the guy a chance. Especially as Andre says Jordan is the best of them - you never know, he could end up being ok.
OUR NEW MANAGER on 18:24 - Feb 12 with 1251 viewsdeanscfc

All of them were superb.
OUR NEW MANAGER on 18:27 - Feb 12 with 1227 viewsSwansNZ

OUR NEW MANAGER on 18:19 - Feb 12 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

One could argue he contributed more during that ten minute period on the bench than when he was on the pitch.

only if you were a tw@t

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024