Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leon on talksport 10:15 - Sep 1 with 2151 viewswhoflungdung

Morning friend

Reckons we d done good business and owners moving the club forward.

Now,our greatest club servant ...toeing the party line or are weak really d1ckheads.

We hammer the squad,manager,owners,Jenkins even the Liberty pussy so are things really that bad.

It's an observation and a question not my opinion ( to save the tide of abuse )

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Leon on talksport on 10:34 - Sep 1 with 2080 viewsdobjack2

Well he would wouldn't he.
Leon on talksport on 10:36 - Sep 1 with 2066 viewspikeypaul

Great player for us but he's like the rest and can not say what they really think about the sell out Kants and Yanks.
Do you really think he would go on talks!te and say most of the players know Jenkins is a slimy sell out Kant?

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Leon on talksport on 10:41 - Sep 1 with 2030 viewsmonmouth

Leon on talksport on 10:36 - Sep 1 by pikeypaul

Great player for us but he's like the rest and can not say what they really think about the sell out Kants and Yanks.
Do you really think he would go on talks!te and say most of the players know Jenkins is a slimy sell out Kant?

Do you think players care about anything except the next contract? They are human and can only kick a ball. Why would they care about club ownership.

Oh, and maybe he does think it's good business. Kick and clap dead ball shit hardly suited him after all.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Leon on talksport on 10:42 - Sep 1 with 2023 viewswhoflungdung

Personally pikey,no I don't but I wouldn't be party to a sentence such that he uttered

If Leon isn't genuine ,who is

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Leon on talksport on 10:49 - Sep 1 with 1948 viewspikeypaul

Leon on talksport on 10:41 - Sep 1 by monmouth

Do you think players care about anything except the next contract? They are human and can only kick a ball. Why would they care about club ownership.

Oh, and maybe he does think it's good business. Kick and clap dead ball shit hardly suited him after all.

I know people who talk to certain players and staff regularly and yes some of them do care about the club can see and have views of what is happening.Leon,Rangel and Curtis being just 3.

Your totally wrong in saying they only care about their next contract.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Leon on talksport on 10:53 - Sep 1 with 1927 viewsmonmouth

Leon on talksport on 10:49 - Sep 1 by pikeypaul

I know people who talk to certain players and staff regularly and yes some of them do care about the club can see and have views of what is happening.Leon,Rangel and Curtis being just 3.

Fair enough. Let's just say the contract trumps everything else then, hence no public utterances, and why wouldn't it. They are human.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Leon on talksport on 11:10 - Sep 1 with 1828 viewsEasternJack

I draw a line between the trust/old board and the new American owners.

Apart from a couple of clumsy mistakes (taking HJs word re how to deal with the trust & bob Bradley) the Americans have done everything they said they were going to do - and have improved the club (on and off the field) since they arrived.

Would be better if HJ was no longer there as that clouds the issue.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Leon on talksport on 11:17 - Sep 1 with 1776 viewsDarran

Leon on talksport on 11:10 - Sep 1 by EasternJack

Apart from a couple of clumsy mistakes (taking HJs word re how to deal with the trust & bob Bradley) the Americans have done everything they said they were going to do - and have improved the club (on and off the field) since they arrived.

In what way?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Leon on talksport on 11:18 - Sep 1 with 1772 viewsValeJack

I struggle with this - possibly as I'm not in the know by any stretch.

Would the club be any better if the Americans hadn't come along? What makes HJ etc sell-outs? These aren't rhetorical questions, I'm genuinely asking.
Leon on talksport on 11:26 - Sep 1 with 1727 viewsCooperman

Leon on talksport on 11:10 - Sep 1 by EasternJack

I agree with most of that.

We all to quickly forget that the Americans are here to take us to the next level and then sell us on for a profit. This has to be separated from the lamblasting of the sellouts.

Leon is pretty much right in what he's said.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Leon on talksport on 12:17 - Sep 1 with 1606 viewsclement

Do you think it was a bad window?

How would you have changed it?

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

Leon on talksport on 17:40 - Sep 1 with 1297 viewsChippy69

Leon on talksport on 12:17 - Sep 1 by clement

Sent Jenkins out the door on a free
bast ard

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Leon on talksport on 17:53 - Sep 1 with 1241 viewsEasternJack

Leon on talksport on 17:40 - Sep 1 by Chippy69

Sent Jenkins out the door on a free
bast ard

A bit of a catch 22 - the Americans need HJ to help the navigate the boardrooms of British and European football. Just like any part of life/business - it's all about relationships.

Until Pearlman gets a couple of seasons, I imagine HJ is here foR a while.

My guess is that this time period is contracted as an additional earn out post the sale. The Trust could confirm the nature of his contract

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Leon on talksport on 17:57 - Sep 1 with 1229 viewsChippy69

Leon on talksport on 17:53 - Sep 1 by EasternJack

A bit of a catch 22 - the Americans need HJ to help the navigate the boardrooms of British and European football. Just like any part of life/business - it's all about relationships.

Until Pearlman gets a couple of seasons, I imagine HJ is here foR a while.

My guess is that this time period is contracted as an additional earn out post the sale. The Trust could confirm the nature of his contract

I wouldn't mind betting it was in the terms of sale that him and his mate would stay on ,and keep there greedy sticky hands in the honey pot
like I said stealing a living Bas tards
[Post edited 1 Sep 2017 18:03]

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Leon on talksport on 18:00 - Sep 1 with 1219 viewsPrivate_Partz

it would have been ok if we had not left everything so bloody late, both selling and buying, and lost a FB as a result. We have had worse. Guidolin's was shocker and we made him take the blame for it by showing him the door.
I am happy with the signings. Less so with offloading so many players leaving the squad very short of cover. Leaving us having to rely on aging players and U23s

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Leon on talksport on 18:00 - Sep 1 with 1209 viewsr0ckin

Double glazing

Peace

Leon on talksport on 18:02 - Sep 1 with 1192 viewsicecoldjack

Leon on talksport on 10:49 - Sep 1 by pikeypaul

Doesn't Leon hang around with M Morgan ? i guess that means he's all for the sell out coonts then ?
Leon on talksport on 18:24 - Sep 1 with 1130 viewssomersetsimon

Leon on talksport on 18:02 - Sep 1 by icecoldjack

Doesn't Leon hang around with M Morgan ? i guess that means he's all for the sell out coonts then ?

What do you expect him to say?
Would it have been helpful for the team to have the club captain publicly criticising the board and our recent transfer activity?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024