Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Welsh Language is Muck 12:11 - Sep 10 with 2807 viewsDarran

👀

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/woman-told-stop-speaking-foreign-13

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Welsh Language is Muck on 12:22 - Sep 10 with 2781 viewsYossarian

Interesting article- pity there is no detail about the woman who confronted her. Did she speak with a brummie or a Thames Estuary accent? It certainly has the potential to open a right old Pandorra's box.....

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

The Welsh Language is Muck on 12:40 - Sep 10 with 2739 viewsNeath_Jack

There's a food place on that road in the article with a funny name, be f*cked if i can remember what it was now.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Welsh Language is Muck on 12:45 - Sep 10 with 2726 viewslifelong

Lampeter is a quaint little town, spent many a happy hour in the area fishing the river Teifi.
The Welsh Language is Muck on 12:48 - Sep 10 with 2719 viewsKilkennyjack

Violence is always always wrong.

However in this case a good old fashioned smack in the gob is an understandable reaction.
Immediate justice via direct action .

Clearly violence is always wrong .... 👊

Beware of the Risen People

The Welsh Language is Muck on 12:55 - Sep 10 with 2705 viewswhoflungdung

Welsh,Scouse Geordie brummie are seen as regional accents whereas the jerks from greater London don't see themselves as having such. They believe they speak clearly ,correctly and enunciate right

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Welsh Language is Muck on 12:58 - Sep 10 with 2696 viewsDarran

The Welsh Language is Muck on 12:55 - Sep 10 by whoflungdung

Welsh,Scouse Geordie brummie are seen as regional accents whereas the jerks from greater London don't see themselves as having such. They believe they speak clearly ,correctly and enunciate right

We've got fans in Greater London and you've just abused their wives,families and friends you scummy Scouce cùnt.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2017 13:04]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Welsh Language is Muck on 12:59 - Sep 10 with 2696 viewsItchySphincter

Funny how the 'victim' is a welsh/plaid fanatic. What a coincidence.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Welsh Language is Muck on 13:03 - Sep 10 with 2687 viewslifelong

The Welsh Language is Muck on 12:55 - Sep 10 by whoflungdung

1.7 million people living in London don't use English as their first language, with many thousands unable to speak it at all. There are some schools there where no English is taught or spoken, in some areas bi-lingual signs are evident and in some public buildings multi lingual signs are on show.
Why aren't you anti Welsh, pro English brigade up there walking through the streets demonstrating?
Login to get fewer ads

The Welsh Language is Muck on 13:10 - Sep 10 with 2667 viewsunion_jack

The Welsh Language is Muck on 12:59 - Sep 10 by ItchySphincter

I was going to make the exact same point. Strange eh?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Welsh Language is Muck on 23:49 - Sep 10 with 2445 viewsLohengrin

The Welsh Language is Muck on 12:22 - Sep 10 by Yossarian

Interesting article- pity there is no detail about the woman who confronted her. Did she speak with a brummie or a Thames Estuary accent? It certainly has the potential to open a right old Pandorra's box.....

Having had a bit of a dig around I'm of the opinion that the incident in question is an invention. I'd never heard of Ms Jones, no reason I should have really, but having had a look at her Twitter account and recognising some of the names on there I'm fairly confident this is all a ruse to gain the language agenda column inches.

As an activists' tactic it's as old as the hills. Cymdeithas don't have the financial clout of the big party machines so it's a case of needs must.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Welsh Language is Muck on 01:55 - Sep 11 with 2407 viewsLeonWasGod

The Welsh Language is Muck on 12:59 - Sep 10 by ItchySphincter

Funny how a welsh person, schooled in a Welsh school and member of Plaid is a Welsh speaker? Not really; I'd have thought the odds are quite high.
The Welsh Language is Muck on 04:14 - Sep 11 with 2384 viewsKilkennyjack

The Welsh Language is Muck on 23:49 - Sep 10 by Lohengrin

Having had a bit of a dig around I'm of the opinion that the incident in question is an invention. I'd never heard of Ms Jones, no reason I should have really, but having had a look at her Twitter account and recognising some of the names on there I'm fairly confident this is all a ruse to gain the language agenda column inches.

As an activists' tactic it's as old as the hills. Cymdeithas don't have the financial clout of the big party machines so it's a case of needs must.

Thats just a guess.
Others might guess it did happen with equal surety.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024