Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our Squad 09:47 - Oct 25 with 3371 viewsjojaca

Sky's The Limit - Abraham
Mid Table Prem - Fabianski, Bony(on form)
Very low Prem Player - Ollson, Fernandez, Carroll
Very low Prem Reserve Player - Naughton, Mawson, Clucas, Ki, Dyer, Ayew
Championship - V.Hoorn, Bartley, Fer, Fulton, Narsingh, McBurnie, Nordfeldt

? - Mesa/Sanches/Mulder

Retire - Rangel, Britton, Routledge
[Post edited 25 Oct 2017 9:47]

Even when you know, you never know?

Our Squad on 09:53 - Oct 25 with 3344 viewsjasper_T

What form does Bony have?

Fabs is a very good goalkeeper, Leon's still a decent player for up to an hour, and van der Hoorn has been surprisingly decent imo.
Our Squad on 09:58 - Oct 25 with 3326 viewsTheResurrection

whatan absolute vvank thread.

Seriously mate you should be ashamed.

Who needs fans like this eh?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Our Squad on 10:01 - Oct 25 with 3314 viewswhoflungdung

It's yet another black morning Chris.

This is the darkness before dawn

Dawn is pregnant with anticipation

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Our Squad on 10:03 - Oct 25 with 3304 viewsTheResurrection

Our Squad on 10:01 - Oct 25 by whoflungdung

It's yet another black morning Chris.

This is the darkness before dawn

Dawn is pregnant with anticipation

a black morning because we lost to Man United with our second string?.. Not black in the dark valleys

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Our Squad on 10:07 - Oct 25 with 3287 viewsjasper_T

Our Squad on 10:03 - Oct 25 by TheResurrection

a black morning because we lost to Man United with our second string?.. Not black in the dark valleys

Lost to United's second string, at home, with a whimper, in another grim season.

Or should we pretend it's just a pleasure to see our lads out there lining up against stars like Tuanzebe and McTominlay? Just happy to be here!
Our Squad on 10:13 - Oct 25 with 3257 viewswhoflungdung

Well it's black in this house

Turn to on, nice cup of earl grey and missus for company then we see that and hear manure fans simply take over .just wtf is happening

Second string?.do what ? Well paid pros looking to impress for selection at Emirates ,well not really

Rotledge unable to stay onside ,control ball, tackle, or beat opponent yet this fella is selected as he sxbeen a great servant. We had a cleaner that was a good servant ,maybe Rotledge has other attributes away from football . He must have some as he hasn't in football .

Saw Valley Cops afterwards .Dont know why .possibly for masochistic purposes .seemed dark in Mountain Ash. No hope, despair and empty eyes . ...which reminds me

Our Squad on 10:14 - Oct 25 with 3251 viewsjackal

Our Squad on 10:03 - Oct 25 by TheResurrection

Not just last night. Losing 5 out of 6 at home is pretty black in my book.
Our Squad on 10:16 - Oct 25 with 3245 viewswhoflungdung

The Sun s just popped out

Login to get fewer ads

Our Squad on 10:17 - Oct 25 with 3243 viewsWarwickHunt

Our Squad on 10:13 - Oct 25 by whoflungdung

Well it's black in this house

Turn to on, nice cup of earl grey and missus for company then we see that and hear manure fans simply take over .just wtf is happening

Second string?.do what ? Well paid pros looking to impress for selection at Emirates ,well not really

Rotledge unable to stay onside ,control ball, tackle, or beat opponent yet this fella is selected as he sxbeen a great servant. We had a cleaner that was a good servant ,maybe Rotledge has other attributes away from football . He must have some as he hasn't in football .

Saw Valley Cops afterwards .Dont know why .possibly for masochistic purposes .seemed dark in Mountain Ash. No hope, despair and empty eyes . ...which reminds me

Loved the dipshit who turned himself in to prove his innocence - wearing a pair of trainers stolen from one of the burglaries he was the chief suspect of.

[Post edited 25 Oct 2017 10:18]
Our Squad on 10:21 - Oct 25 with 3219 viewswhoflungdung

38 wasn't he ?

What s happened to the valleys ?

They be turned their back on Jesus ,for sure

Me ol fella was right

I was hoping this prog was just BBC Wales area

Our Squad on 10:23 - Oct 25 with 3209 viewsWarwickHunt

Our Squad on 10:21 - Oct 25 by whoflungdung

38 wasn't he ?

Me ol fella was right

I think 38 was his IQ.
Our Squad on 10:25 - Oct 25 with 3192 viewswhoflungdung

They look dejected beyond belief . It's awful but compelling viewing

I'm truly grateful Phil ,really I am

Our Squad on 10:25 - Oct 25 with 3194 viewsKGriz16

Our Squad on 10:21 - Oct 25 by whoflungdung

38 wasn't he ?

Me ol fella was right

Drugs happened.

It's the same thing in Swansea. Took my son back to Swansea for the first time the other weekend and all we could see in town was smack rats gathered by the castle smoking and drinking. Disgusting. Until I turn around and hear a couple getting into a taxi and the woman goes to her partner "have we got enough for the taxi and a gram?" f*ck me. They want this new look Swansea town, how about run this filth out of my home town.
Our Squad on 10:28 - Oct 25 with 3176 viewswhoflungdung

Same in many places but I'm not arsed about Guildford, Bristol or Bury st Edmunds .

I consider myself a very resilient man but I really do get upset with what I see at home now

Drugs have always been around

Our Squad on 11:18 - Oct 25 with 3080 viewsjackal

OP has been generous.

Fab and Tammy are Prem quality. Most Championship, some League 1. Tammy's only here for experience so he can get back in the Chelsea squad.

I was told Mesa is going to grow his moustache until he gets into the Spanish squad, He'll be tripping over the f*cking thing.

They're earning many 1000's a week for the rubbish that's on show.

I'd be glad to see the owners, board . management and 95% of the squad out of the door.
Our Squad on 13:02 - Oct 25 with 2923 viewsjack247

The squad is better than the performances they are giving at the moment, though we are obviously short in a couple of positions.

I know it’s frustrating, but Naughton, Mawson, Clucas, Ki, Dyer and Ayew should be on the bench for someone like Burnley or Huddersfield? Teams around us would bite your head off for most if not all of them.
Our Squad on 15:56 - Oct 25 with 2718 viewsvetchonian

How many PL level players did we have when we came into the PL in 2011?

We proved then it was about a system and good coaching!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Our Squad on 16:19 - Oct 25 with 2670 viewslondonlisa2001

We are a few players short of a decent, competitive squad. Everyone has been saying the same for months.

The biggest single concern though is we have a manager who isn't any longer pulling the ones we do have together and getting the most from them. At least that'd be something, even if 'the most' isn't great.

Once he starts blaming individuals, the crowd, transfer policy etc, he's finished.

I think he's a dead man walking now to be honest. There's no heart there anymore. Our performance in the second half yesterday was totally lacking in heart. Loathe though I am to think we should replace him (not least because I don't think we'll do a good job of getting in the type of manager we should get in), I can't see a way forward for him. Watching his press conference after the game, he's beaten.
Our Squad on 18:22 - Oct 25 with 2532 viewsLeonWasGod

Our Squad on 16:19 - Oct 25 by londonlisa2001

We are a few players short of a decent, competitive squad. Everyone has been saying the same for months.

The biggest single concern though is we have a manager who isn't any longer pulling the ones we do have together and getting the most from them. At least that'd be something, even if 'the most' isn't great.

Once he starts blaming individuals, the crowd, transfer policy etc, he's finished.

I think he's a dead man walking now to be honest. There's no heart there anymore. Our performance in the second half yesterday was totally lacking in heart. Loathe though I am to think we should replace him (not least because I don't think we'll do a good job of getting in the type of manager we should get in), I can't see a way forward for him. Watching his press conference after the game, he's beaten.

Looks that way doesn't it. I'm surprised at how quickly it's turned as only a few weeks ago there was some spirit and positivity around the place even if results weren't the best. But PC seems despondent now. Seems like he and the players have just given up. Equally surprising and disappointing.
Our Squad on 18:26 - Oct 25 with 2519 viewslondonlisa2001

Our Squad on 18:22 - Oct 25 by LeonWasGod

Looks that way doesn't it. I'm surprised at how quickly it's turned as only a few weeks ago there was some spirit and positivity around the place even if results weren't the best. But PC seems despondent now. Seems like he and the players have just given up. Equally surprising and disappointing.

Agreed.

And it's coincided with Clement starting to attempt to throw Jenkins under the bus too. Rightly by the way, after our pathetic transfer window.

He's in excuse mode. Which doesn't bode well for his belief he can sort it.
Our Squad on 19:09 - Oct 25 with 2434 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Has anyone considered that Jenkins may still be in his job because he knows where all the skeletons are buried regarding the sale to the Yanks?
Is he "untouchable"?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024