Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD 10:41 - Jan 17 with 26289 views1983

I love Neath Bluebird bless him

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=192100

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 10:49 - Jan 17 with 9094 viewssainthelens

Gives you a little insight to the best selling novels he wrote about days gone by. Wonderful imagination fair play.
aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 10:54 - Jan 17 with 9060 viewsawayjack

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 10:49 - Jan 17 by sainthelens

Gives you a little insight to the best selling novels he wrote about days gone by. Wonderful imagination fair play.

The language is straight out of football factory 'on their toes', 'stood our ground'. I met a few half decent (I know!) Cardiff fans in France last year and to be fair they are completely embarrassed by the Anis stuff.
aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 11:20 - Jan 17 with 8983 views1983

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 10:54 - Jan 17 by awayjack

The language is straight out of football factory 'on their toes', 'stood our ground'. I met a few half decent (I know!) Cardiff fans in France last year and to be fair they are completely embarrassed by the Anis stuff.

From what I remember of Annis back in the day he was always outside looking in a bit like Tenko used to be, but if I remember rightly he did have a leathering dealt to him in the late 80's outside the prison and from then on he has totally hated us.

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 11:27 - Jan 17 with 8948 viewstrampie

Egyptian Jew, allsorts come to Wales, most but not all stay.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 12:51 - Jan 17 with 8717 viewsLohengrin

"Old bill ready for it on cross roads Mansfield quickly on there toes wen loads of Cardiff charged at them....

Another wonderfully poetic line there from the bard of Butetown.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 13:00 - Jan 17 with 8667 viewswaynekerr55

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 11:27 - Jan 17 by trampie

Egyptian Jew, allsorts come to Wales, most but not all stay.

Oy Vey!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 13:03 - Jan 17 with 8651 viewstrampie

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 13:00 - Jan 17 by waynekerr55

Oy Vey!

Has somebody told you the drop the 'H', you normally say 'Hoy' don't you ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 13:11 - Jan 17 with 8617 viewswaynekerr55

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 13:03 - Jan 17 by trampie

Has somebody told you the drop the 'H', you normally say 'Hoy' don't you ?

Correct!

Login to get fewer ads

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 13:12 - Jan 17 with 8612 viewswaynekerr55

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 12:51 - Jan 17 by Lohengrin

"Old bill ready for it on cross roads Mansfield quickly on there toes wen loads of Cardiff charged at them....

"Bard of Butetown"

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 13:16 - Jan 17 with 8598 viewstrampie

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 13:11 - Jan 17 by waynekerr55

Correct!

I thought so.

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 13:23 - Jan 17 with 8562 viewsN_T_J

Annis 😂 he's pushing 60 and thinks he's still 25
aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 13:28 - Jan 17 with 8540 viewswaynekerr55

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 13:23 - Jan 17 by N_T_J

Annis 😂 he's pushing 60 and thinks he's still 25

e
T
a
D
p
U

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 14:22 - Jan 17 with 8403 viewsSlugster664

So embarrassing.

I know loads of scummers as very good mates but this is where they let themselves down, they believe this type of 'bullshit' and actually talk this way 😲

I love it when this lot mention 'they had more numbers, they attacked our families and children etc etc'...but never have their 'lads' been done!

STID

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 15:11 - Jan 17 with 8285 viewssainthelens

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 14:22 - Jan 17 by Slugster664

So embarrassing.

I know loads of scummers as very good mates but this is where they let themselves down, they believe this type of 'bullshit' and actually talk this way 😲

I love it when this lot mention 'they had more numbers, they attacked our families and children etc etc'...but never have their 'lads' been done!

After reading it, I'm so worried for when we play them next. Please let it be a bubble trip as we'll be so scared that they will want to fight us. Please help us Mr. Policeman.
aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 15:17 - Jan 17 with 8263 viewsJoe_bradshaw

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 12:51 - Jan 17 by Lohengrin

Excellent.

More like the Lard of Butetown in reality.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 17:43 - Jan 17 with 7962 viewsbyron

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 11:20 - Jan 17 by 1983

From what I remember of Annis back in the day he was always outside looking in a bit like Tenko used to be, but if I remember rightly he did have a leathering dealt to him in the late 80's outside the prison and from then on he has totally hated us.

Not sure that’s true, you were never seen as rivals back then. Newport was far more lively and lots went on between the two. You never really had a firm did you? Bearing in mind every club and there dog had a 150 nutters back in the day like Exeter and Shrewsbury even.
Never used to hear you lot mentioned in those circles anyway, more like rugby lads on the lash wasn’t you?

Benny

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 17:46 - Jan 17 with 7942 viewssainthelens

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 17:43 - Jan 17 by byron

Not sure that’s true, you were never seen as rivals back then. Newport was far more lively and lots went on between the two. You never really had a firm did you? Bearing in mind every club and there dog had a 150 nutters back in the day like Exeter and Shrewsbury even.
Never used to hear you lot mentioned in those circles anyway, more like rugby lads on the lash wasn’t you?

And remind us again.....how many of your "crew" went for a swim back in the eighties?
aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 17:47 - Jan 17 with 7937 viewstrampie

There was no Newport firm, Swansea VCs went to support Newport in games against the Gas heads and Kaardiff, how do I know, lets just say that I do.

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 17:55 - Jan 17 with 7908 viewsWarwickHunt

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 17:55 - Jan 17 with 7907 viewsKilkennyjack

Swans have taken 6 times more support to Cardiff than Cardiff have ever taken to Swansea. Fact.
Over 30,000 twice.

Beware of the Risen People

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 18:04 - Jan 17 with 7876 viewsbyron

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 17:47 - Jan 17 by trampie

There was no Newport firm, Swansea VCs went to support Newport in games against the Gas heads and Kaardiff, how do I know, lets just say that I do.

Strange as I recall seeing 150 odd of them bounding up queen street about 1985 after coming out of queen street station all dressed up in gear of the day. I was only 12 and a mod and didn’t have a clue what was going on. I saw this happen a good few times and even more came when they played Merthyr in the Welsh cup final 87 I think. It’s a rough ass place Newport, a full set of teeth are extremely rare. They should just demolish the place and start over.

Benny

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 18:12 - Jan 17 with 7836 viewstrampie

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 18:04 - Jan 17 by byron

Strange as I recall seeing 150 odd of them bounding up queen street about 1985 after coming out of queen street station all dressed up in gear of the day. I was only 12 and a mod and didn’t have a clue what was going on. I saw this happen a good few times and even more came when they played Merthyr in the Welsh cup final 87 I think. It’s a rough ass place Newport, a full set of teeth are extremely rare. They should just demolish the place and start over.

I'm talking early eighties, we took over pubs like the newfoundout which only had planks of wood between barrels for seating and the pub in the ringland estate (if that is the name of the estate by the ground), there was no home firm at that time of any large numbers, half a decade later who knows.
We did go in a pub not far from the rugby ground one time and it was full of gasheads that was interesting.lol.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2018 18:14]

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 18:14 - Jan 17 with 7827 viewsWarwickHunt

"I was only 12 and a mod"

Mam bought you a parka and a Small Faces CD for Xmas?
aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 18:14 - Jan 17 with 7826 viewssainthelens

Your mistaken us with people who give a fck.
aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 18:15 - Jan 17 with 7816 viewsLoyal

aNNiS aBRAhaM cArDIF cOMedY gOLD on 11:20 - Jan 17 by 1983

He has a right mullering outside Newport County I'm reliably told.

Suffice to say he doesn't write about it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024