Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ki 10:58 - Jan 31 with 5354 viewsswan65split

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42884590

If true YJB ,
Ki on 11:05 - Jan 31 with 3480 viewsjack247

Not a knock at Ki at all, but very few players are going to want to go in the final few months of their contract. Sanchez yes, but they probably paid him the equivalent of a free transfer signing on fee to stop him going to Man City in the summer.
Ki on 11:14 - Jan 31 with 3432 viewsJango

Ki on 11:05 - Jan 31 by jack247

Not a knock at Ki at all, but very few players are going to want to go in the final few months of their contract. Sanchez yes, but they probably paid him the equivalent of a free transfer signing on fee to stop him going to Man City in the summer.

If we stay up we’ll probably offer him £5m+ up front to sign a new deal. Great player on his day.
Ki on 11:15 - Jan 31 with 3416 viewsswanjackal

Although am not bothered either way about Ki staying or going, I am concerned that Carlos isn't taking his personal grooming as serious as Dyer and Sanches. In this pic, just look how he has left his left eyebrow go.

#hypocrite

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Ki on 11:17 - Jan 31 with 3397 viewsyescomeon

Worth a new contract if CC is here next year, probably even if he isn't.

Upthecity!

Ki on 11:22 - Jan 31 with 3365 viewsjack247

Ki on 11:14 - Jan 31 by Jango

If we stay up we’ll probably offer him £5m+ up front to sign a new deal. Great player on his day.

Exactly. He’s going to get a signing on fee whether it’s here or somewhere else. West Ham would have to offer something special to get him now.
Ki on 11:23 - Jan 31 with 3352 viewsacejack3065

Ki on 11:15 - Jan 31 by swanjackal

Although am not bothered either way about Ki staying or going, I am concerned that Carlos isn't taking his personal grooming as serious as Dyer and Sanches. In this pic, just look how he has left his left eyebrow go.

#hypocrite

you're an @rse
Ki on 11:24 - Jan 31 with 3346 viewsTheFranchise

He's hedging his bets and playing for a contract at the moment.

We should see this Ki all the time, not just when he's running his contract down.

There's a very good player there, we just don't see it enough.
Ki on 11:35 - Jan 31 with 3242 viewsswanforthemoney

I see a lot in Ki. Hugely underrated by most of Planet Swans IMHO. I think most people didnt like his lack of physicality. Even that aspect of his game has improved recently.

I stand in the North Stand

Login to get fewer ads

Ki on 11:40 - Jan 31 with 3210 viewsjasper_T

Ki on 11:24 - Jan 31 by TheFranchise

We should see this Ki all the time, not just when he's running his contract down.

If he's only improved now due to chasing a new contract, what's every other player's excuse? Couldn't be a new manager, could it?

He's easily been our most consistent midfielder this season, and probably the best. I've no doubt he's making decisions with his bank balance in mind (who doesn't?) but I can't see anything suspicious about the timing of his uptick in form.
Ki on 11:41 - Jan 31 with 3205 viewsLegend83

Ki on 11:35 - Jan 31 by swanforthemoney

I see a lot in Ki. Hugely underrated by most of Planet Swans IMHO. I think most people didnt like his lack of physicality. Even that aspect of his game has improved recently.

People were moaning at him marking "space" rather than getting stuck in and falling on his arse (ala Fer of old / Jack Cork).

Well he marked "space" to perfection last night to the extent that a team who are one of the best at threading balls through the eye of a needle, struggled to penetrate us due to Ki and Fer being in the way / in the right place at the right time.
Ki on 11:44 - Jan 31 with 3184 viewsWhiterockin

He looks to me as if he has bulked up a little.
Ki on 11:53 - Jan 31 with 3116 viewspencoedjack

This ^ x1000

I would imagine the majority who don't rate KI posted the same about De Guzman.

Quality footballer hope he stays.
Ki on 12:03 - Jan 31 with 3064 viewsOldjack

Ki is class, just takes people like Carlos to bring that class to the surface ,and don't take no notice of the likes of Itchy bum he hans't got a clue about class players as seen yet again in his clueless outburst on here last night ,warra a fuking plonker that guy is

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ki on 12:13 - Jan 31 with 3008 viewslondonlisa2001

Ki and Fer have played really well together in the last two games.

The use of three central defenders means that Carlos is avoiding the use of a defensive midfielder (which we don't have as none of them are able to do what Leon has done for years), in favour of Ki and Fer being box to box, interchangeable midfielders who are able to take it in turns driving forward and covering back depending on the space I need front of them.

It's put us on the front foot for the first time when we break play up and we've quite obviously decided to sacrifice possession in favour of pressing, and driving forward when the press works.

Ki has a great ability to look like he has time on the ball and doesn't often give it away cheaply.

Fer driving forward almost led to a quite brilliant goal last night if only he'd passed it right to Ayew who busted a gut to get up with him.

Important to try to keep the partnership together.
Ki on 12:35 - Jan 31 with 2916 viewsjasper_T

Ki on 12:13 - Jan 31 by londonlisa2001

The use of three central defenders means that Carlos is avoiding the use of a defensive midfielder (which we don't have as none of them are able to do what Leon has done for years), in favour of Ki and Fer being box to box, interchangeable midfielders who are able to take it in turns driving forward and covering back depending on the space I need front of them.

It's put us on the front foot for the first time when we break play up and we've quite obviously decided to sacrifice possession in favour of pressing, and driving forward when the press works.

Ki has a great ability to look like he has time on the ball and doesn't often give it away cheaply.

Fer driving forward almost led to a quite brilliant goal last night if only he'd passed it right to Ayew who busted a gut to get up with him.

The last time Ki played in a consistent partnership like that was with Shelvey in Monk's old-fashioned 4-4-2, and he was our player of the season (officially at least).
Ki on 13:20 - Jan 31 with 2781 viewsItchySphincter

Ki on 11:24 - Jan 31 by TheFranchise

Exactly Dave. That's why he's so annoying. It's not like he's crap because he's a crap footballer but because for 95% of the time he's a complete sh!thouse, then every two or three years he turns in a decent effort, like last night.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ki on 13:53 - Jan 31 with 2675 viewspondscum

Ki on 12:03 - Jan 31 by Oldjack

Ki is class, just takes people like Carlos to bring that class to the surface ,and don't take no notice of the likes of Itchy bum he hans't got a clue about class players as seen yet again in his clueless outburst on here last night ,warra a fuking plonker that guy is

It's clear that Itchy Bum (LMAO!) hates Ki with a passion due to his ethnicity. Itchy Bum, the fake Swansea fan, would not celebrate if Ki scored a goal for Swansea. A pathetic excuse of a human being if I ever saw one.
Ki on 14:00 - Jan 31 with 2639 viewspondscum

Asians are always underrated by Westerners (especially Anglos) and have to "prove themselves more" to them than other ethnicities.
Ki on 14:01 - Jan 31 with 2627 viewsJJJack

Ki on 12:13 - Jan 31 by londonlisa2001

Excellent post. Ki and Fer seem to complement each other well. Clucas with his energy also helps them. I completely agree that without Britton, we don't really have a DM (especially as Fulton has gone on loan). It's the subtle change of system that has helped us as much as positivity because the latter only gets you so far.
The discipline/shape that they are sticking to under Carvajhal has been pivotal. I'm not a fan of Ki in general but I accept that , with the right players around him he's perfectly capable of being a key player for us. No pun intended...
Ki on 14:15 - Jan 31 with 2575 viewsswan65split

ive always thought that Ki had potential, same as JJS who is a tool, and I have thought and even wrote on here that since he came back this year he had been doing ok, thought he was playing for a club as his contracts up at the end of the Season , maybe hes realised his age., and that the grass is not always greener elsewhere .
Keep it UP SY
Ki on 14:22 - Jan 31 with 2544 viewsTheFranchise

Ki on 13:20 - Jan 31 by ItchySphincter

Exactly Dave. That's why he's so annoying. It's not like he's crap because he's a crap footballer but because for 95% of the time he's a complete sh!thouse, then every two or three years he turns in a decent effort, like last night.

I'm more than willing to see if the upturn in form is related to the team actually attacking for the first time since Laudrup was in charge and it may just be that.

Maybe i'm hedging my bets too, I'm not fussed if he stays or goes. He's proven he can be more than useful here but no more than others in his position.
Ki on 15:00 - Jan 31 with 2460 viewsBloodyhills

Can't say for sure what Ki's motivations are but if he plays very well and helps keep us up I don't really care.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Ki on 19:37 - Jan 31 with 2297 viewsItchySphincter

Ki on 12:03 - Jan 31 by Oldjack

What outburst was that Alan?

Ki on 19:42 - Jan 31 with 2254 viewsItchySphincter

Ki on 13:53 - Jan 31 by pondscum

It's clear that Itchy Bum (LMAO!) hates Ki with a passion due to his ethnicity. Itchy Bum, the fake Swansea fan, would not celebrate if Ki scored a goal for Swansea. A pathetic excuse of a human being if I ever saw one.

You are a serious oddball. Who mentioned his ethnicity other than you?

Oldjack posted a song about him eating Labradors and I bet your not sending him PMs calling him a racist. He's a sh!thouse who puts in a decent effort once in a while, plenty can see it. Consistently out of the side under every manager we've had when other midfielders were available.

For the tw@t that mentioned DeGuzman - I was one of his biggest supporters here so you can f*ck off too.

Ki on 19:43 - Jan 31 with 2244 viewsItchySphincter

Ki on 14:00 - Jan 31 by pondscum

Asians are always underrated by Westerners (especially Anglos) and have to "prove themselves more" to them than other ethnicities.

Racist.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024