Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hmmmmm!!! The father looks so happy 12:23 - Mar 4 with 1980 viewsdickythorpe

Didn't know she was pregnant...........FFS

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-43250554
Hmmmmm!!! The father looks so happy on 12:28 - Mar 4 with 1963 viewsMo_Wives

"....I just took a Rennie and got on with it"

I wish they'd called it Rennie.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Hmmmmm!!! The father looks so happy on 12:52 - Mar 4 with 1896 viewsJimmyGilligan

Hmmmmm!!! The father looks so happy on 12:57 - Mar 4 with 1878 viewsHighjack

Hmmmmm!!! The father looks so happy on 12:52 - Mar 4 by JimmyGilligan

Where's the photo of the father?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Hmmmmm!!! The father looks so happy on 13:52 - Mar 4 with 1787 viewsMo_Wives

Hmmmmm!!! The father looks so happy on 12:52 - Mar 4 by JimmyGilligan

Poor c*nt looks bemused

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Hmmmmm!!! The father looks so happy on 13:56 - Mar 4 with 1775 viewsdickythorpe

His wife has the look that says " he's so dull he'll believe anything I say" the cock collecting whore.
Hmmmmm!!! The father looks so happy on 14:07 - Mar 4 with 1755 viewsMo_Wives

Hmmmmm!!! The father looks so happy on 13:56 - Mar 4 by dickythorpe

His wife has the look that says " he's so dull he'll believe anything I say" the cock collecting whore.

"She said we'd wait until after wedding...It'll be more special that way, she said"

The look on the poor buggers face is cracking me up, tbh.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Hmmmmm!!! The father looks so happy on 14:11 - Mar 4 with 1733 viewsexiledclaseboy

“A woman who thought she was suffering from severe stomach pain...”

Seeing as she turned out to be giving birth she probably was suffering from severe stomach pain to be fair.

Poll: Tory leader

Hmmmmm!!! The father looks so happy on 14:12 - Mar 4 with 1726 viewsdickythorpe

Hmmmmm!!! The father looks so happy on 14:07 - Mar 4 by Mo_Wives

"She said we'd wait until after wedding...It'll be more special that way, she said"

The look on the poor buggers face is cracking me up, tbh.

It's the look of a man who is weighing up all options, " feck me I've got some overtime to put in, plus who is the dad?"
Login to get fewer ads

Hmmmmm!!! The father looks so happy on 14:17 - Mar 4 with 1711 viewsMo_Wives

Hmmmmm!!! The father looks so happy on 14:12 - Mar 4 by dickythorpe

It's the look of a man who is weighing up all options, " feck me I've got some overtime to put in, plus who is the dad?"

Baldy bastard had a full head of hair when her contractions started.

I facking loves this story.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Hmmmmm!!! The father looks so happy on 14:21 - Mar 4 with 1690 viewsdickythorpe

It's the recording that cracks me up. He's got no emotion in his voice whatsoever. Deep down he knows she's been dodging his meat and two veg and getting served elsewhere.
Hmmmmm!!! The father looks so happy on 14:23 - Mar 4 with 1684 viewsdickythorpe

"She looks as if she's trying to give birth or something, but she's not pregnant"........not pregnant by you, you dunce of a biology student!
Hmmmmm!!! The father looks so happy on 14:25 - Mar 4 with 1679 viewsMrSwerve

I have a friend of a friend who gave birth when she had no idea she was pregnant. Apparently an intelligent woman too. I've no idea how it can happen.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Hmmmmm!!! The father looks so happy on 14:30 - Mar 4 with 1663 viewsdickythorpe

Hmmmmm!!! The father looks so happy on 14:25 - Mar 4 by MrSwerve

I have a friend of a friend who gave birth when she had no idea she was pregnant. Apparently an intelligent woman too. I've no idea how it can happen.

Cock from outside
Hmmmmm!!! The father looks so happy on 15:12 - Mar 4 with 1611 viewsMo_Wives

Hmmmmm!!! The father looks so happy on 14:21 - Mar 4 by dickythorpe

It's the recording that cracks me up. He's got no emotion in his voice whatsoever. Deep down he knows she's been dodging his meat and two veg and getting served elsewhere.

It's the recording along side the pictures of his face. He has the expression of a man who's being given an access all areas tour of Area 51.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Hmmmmm!!! The father looks so happy on 15:16 - Mar 4 with 1596 viewslondonlisa2001

There are seemingly a few on here who don't understand how it can happen. Which is odd.
Hmmmmm!!! The father looks so happy on 15:20 - Mar 4 with 1582 viewsPrivate_Partz

Hmmmmm!!! The father looks so happy on 15:16 - Mar 4 by londonlisa2001

There are seemingly a few on here who don't understand how it can happen. Which is odd.

Indeed. He was only a little 4 pounder and did not give his mother any jip.
I was filling up when I saw the report but guess I am just a stupid soppy old twonk.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Hmmmmm!!! The father looks so happy on 16:02 - Mar 4 with 1523 viewsMrSwerve

I've no idea how it can happen. I'm not saying that they're daft for not realising, I'm just intrigued as to how it can actually happen.

Hmmmmm!!! The father looks so happy on 16:06 - Mar 4 with 1516 viewslondonlisa2001

Hmmmmm!!! The father looks so happy on 16:02 - Mar 4 by MrSwerve

I've no idea how it can happen. I'm not saying that they're daft for not realising, I'm just intrigued as to how it can actually happen.

Well the little one was tiny. Some pregnancies hardly show, even when the baby is 6 or 7 pounds. Some, on the other hand, look huge when the babies aren't that heavy. It all depends.
Hmmmmm!!! The father looks so happy on 16:07 - Mar 4 with 1512 viewsMrSwerve

Hmmmmm!!! The father looks so happy on 16:06 - Mar 4 by londonlisa2001

Well the little one was tiny. Some pregnancies hardly show, even when the baby is 6 or 7 pounds. Some, on the other hand, look huge when the babies aren't that heavy. It all depends.

It's interesting.

I bet some mothers would kill to have a pregnancy that goes by without them knowing about it!

I wonder how many 'suprise' births there are a year in the UK.

Hmmmmm!!! The father looks so happy on 16:07 - Mar 4 with 1511 viewsWarwickHunt

How is Mary?
Hmmmmm!!! The father looks so happy on 16:19 - Mar 4 with 1484 viewslondonlisa2001

Hmmmmm!!! The father looks so happy on 16:07 - Mar 4 by MrSwerve

It's interesting.

I bet some mothers would kill to have a pregnancy that goes by without them knowing about it!

I wonder how many 'suprise' births there are a year in the UK.

Yes! Some suffer terribly.

I just realised btw that the confusion may be around periods but you do t like to say! There's a bit of a misconception (if you'll excuse the pun...) that women are as regular as clockwork. Firstly, there can be bleeding during pregnancy (it's not a period, but can be bleeding every few weeks as though it was), and also, some women are all over the place with periods anyway, going months without one. Particularly if they've been on the pill previously, but also if they do a lot of exercise or are very thin.

Some professional athletes don't have a period for years. They have to take time out and increase their body fat percentage before they can conceive. The baby needs the fat to be healthy, so the body stops it if it wouldn't be safe. Clever stuff. But can also lead to these sorts of situations.
Hmmmmm!!! The father looks so happy on 16:56 - Mar 4 with 1424 viewsHighjack

Its usually caused by unprotected sexual intercourse resulting in a mad dash where several million sperms swim frantically towards the ovum. the winner gets to fertilise it creating a "zygote" which embeds itself in the wall of the "uterus" there it replicates and becomes a "foetus" which further replicates and divides, then around nine months later it is forced unceremoniously through the pelvic girdle and out of the "vagina".

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Hmmmmm!!! The father looks so happy on 16:59 - Mar 4 with 1414 viewsdickythorpe

Hmmmmm!!! The father looks so happy on 16:56 - Mar 4 by Highjack

Its usually caused by unprotected sexual intercourse resulting in a mad dash where several million sperms swim frantically towards the ovum. the winner gets to fertilise it creating a "zygote" which embeds itself in the wall of the "uterus" there it replicates and becomes a "foetus" which further replicates and divides, then around nine months later it is forced unceremoniously through the pelvic girdle and out of the "vagina".

Well all that is news to the third Proclaimer in the photo!
Hmmmmm!!! The father looks so happy on 06:08 - Mar 5 with 1190 viewsMo_Wives

Hmmmmm!!! The father looks so happy on 16:19 - Mar 4 by londonlisa2001

Yes! Some suffer terribly.

I just realised btw that the confusion may be around periods but you do t like to say! There's a bit of a misconception (if you'll excuse the pun...) that women are as regular as clockwork. Firstly, there can be bleeding during pregnancy (it's not a period, but can be bleeding every few weeks as though it was), and also, some women are all over the place with periods anyway, going months without one. Particularly if they've been on the pill previously, but also if they do a lot of exercise or are very thin.

Some professional athletes don't have a period for years. They have to take time out and increase their body fat percentage before they can conceive. The baby needs the fat to be healthy, so the body stops it if it wouldn't be safe. Clever stuff. But can also lead to these sorts of situations.

Stand back guys. Dr Quinn, medicine woman, coming through

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024